chapter 38.

*Flashback
Ray came toward Zayn and uncuffed him. Zayn got relief because his hand was hurting a lot when he was cuffed. Ray pulled him up by holding his arm and made him sat. When Zayn was about to look at Ray, he slapped Zayn's cheek so hard that made him laid in the couch. Ray was looking on Zayn so madly that he was about to kill him now. Zayn started to cry. He looked into Ray and started to crawl in the couch as Ray climbed into couch, moving to him . Zayn was still gagged.
" What do you think zayn? You will get rid of me so easily." Ray gritted his teeth and he was hovering on Zayn. Zayn gulped and continuously swallowing his thick saliva. Ray was getting so closer to Zayn that he could feel the breath of Ray. Zayn moved his face to a side. Ray fisted his hair so hardly which made Zayn to wince in pain more. Zayn began to scream behind the gag .Ray pulled the gag out from Zayn's mouth. Zayn's throat was being dried . He needs water now. Tears were continuously falling from his eyes" Aww Zayn. I am going to make you cry more" Ray said as he was bending his face to ZAYN's lip,his hand was still fisted on zayn's hair. His lips was moving toward zayn's jaw and then his lip. When Zayn was started to tossing his head, Ray hold his jaw to keep his head in place. Zayn tried to push Ray's chest for space but it didn't effect on Ray. Ray gripped his wrist. And pinned him by putting his hands down. He pressed his lip to zayn's corner lip. Zayn was feeling disgusted. He was getting suffocated. When Zayn was tossing more, Ray placed a bite in zayn's corner lip. Which made Zayn to scream. Zayn was screaming but Ray was holding bite on his lip untill blood started to come. Zayn's warm tears continuously falling from the corner of his eyes. Zayn tried to push him but he couldn't. When Ray stopped his bite. Zayn started to take deep breath. His face was getting pale. Ray moved up from ZAYN's tiny body and smiling on him as he saw blood was started to come from the corner of his lower lip. Zayn wiped the blood from his lip. " Why are you doing this? " Zayn cried. " Why? Zayn you disobeyed me. How could you forget that you are my slave? And you are in relationship with Harry now. Huh? I was stupid that I trusted Harry. Ugh." Ray said as he threw the tea table out of anger which made Zayn to flinch. " Now come with me." Ray shouted as he grabbed Zayn's arm harshly and made him stand. Zayn was continuously blinking on him. He knew Ray is going to do some terrific work.
" Ray please leave me" Zayn pleaded he knew his pleading is not going to effect on Ray. " How can you think that? " Ray growled on ZAYN's face. He dragged Zayn to the car by keeping a tight grip in his arm. Ray opened the door of the passenger seat and pushed Zayn to it. Ray walked around to take his seat. Ray sat beside Zayn. "You are now going to regret for your deed" Ray said which made Zayn to gulp
Ray drove to his home. He got out of the car and walked to the passenger seat. He grasped ZAYN's arm tightly and dragged him to the home. Ray tossed him in the floor which made Zayn to fall. Zayn was crying as his body was shaking. Ray closed the door and walked towards Zayn. He bent down to Zayn, Zayn's back was facing Ray. " Do you want to know what I am going to do with Harry?" Ray whispered in zayn's ear. Zayn flinched and started to gulp. He turned around to Ray.
" Please Ray don't... don't do anything to Harry. Please." Zayn pleaded as he was crying. Ray fisted ZAYN's hair from behind and pulled him so hard which made Zayn to scream." Let me see you a trial" Ray said as he stood up , letting go of fist on ZAYN's hair. "Bring him to me" Ray shouted. Then two of Ray's men came with a old man. They two were holding the old man and made him cuffed from behind. Zayn eyes widen when he saw that old man. He was Dr.Robert . Zayn quickly stood up. " Now see what I am going to do" Ray said as he was smiling. Zayn looked at him with his widen eyes. "Dr. Robert" Zayn mumbled. " Yes he is your doctor remember?" Ray began to laugh. " You will be glad to know that  I told him to gave you wrong injection and medicine. " Ray said as he was smiling. Zayn became shocked.  Zayn couldn't believe that Ray sent him to gave Zayn wrong medicine. " He was compelled to do that because I hostage his family"  Ray said.
" Yes... Yes Zayn . I didn't want to do that. This fucker made me to do this type of nasty work. I really didn't want to gave you that wrong injection. " Dr Robert said as he was crying. Zayn was staring at him with his puffy eyes. Zayn walked toward him. He didn't know what to say but he was getting scared for Ray's next move. Ray pulled Zayn toward him. "Let's come to our work" Ray said as he pulled a gun from the nightstand table. Zayn looked at Ray. What he is going to do now? Is he going to kill him? No. Zayn wondered. Ray pointed the gun to Dr.Robert. " no Ray. What are you doing? Are you going to kill him? No" Zayn shouted. " Babe. I am going to show you the consequences of Harry. " Ray said with a tight smile. " Please don't do. Please" Zayn cried. One man of RAY gagged Dr. Robert by putting tape in his mouth. Dr. Robert was looking at Zayn with teary eyes. "Ray please don't kill him." Zayn begged as he moved toward Ray. Ray shoved him, as a result Zayn fall to the floor. " Look Zayn the consequences of Harry" Ray shouted as he pulled the trigger of the gun at Dr. Robert.
" No " Zayn screamed. He couldn't believe that Ray killed him. Dr. Robert fall to the floor as blood began to spread on the floor. Zayn's eyes was blinking. Everything is going so fast for him. " Ray what have you done?" ZAYN screamed loudly. Ray didn't give attention to zayn's word. He pointed his men to clean the place. " I never expected this from you. You are a killer" Zayn screamed as he was crying. "You are going to witness a lot thing that you have never expected" Ray said as he came toward Zayn and pulled Zayn close to him by grasping his arm. He gripped his arm tightly. His large body was hovering on Zayn's tiny body. " If you don't listen to me then it won't take me a second to do this with Harry. " Ray growled on ZAYN's face. Zayn gulped. His eyes was getting blurry as his eyes became full of water. " No Ray please don't do anything to Harry. I will do whatever you say. I will not disappoint you. Promise but please don't harm Harry. Please" Zayn pleaded as he was crying. " Good Zayn , I wanted to hear this from you. You will do according to me. And you know I don't like mistake." Ray devishly smiling. Zayn was swallowing his saliva.

*Flashback end

Ray closed the door when Harry left. He saw Zayn was still standing there. He walked to Zayn . Zayn gulped when he saw Ray was coming towards him. He wanted to scream or run now. Ray walked closed to Zayn. And wrapped his large arm around zayn's tiny waist. Zayn gulped and tried to freed but he couldn't. " Babe now it's time to your punishment. You are going to be sex slave now" Ray whispered in zayn's ear.