chapter 27

Zayn was doing art in the couch of the living room attentively. Harry was making breakfast in the kitchen. Harry made two pancakes and walked to Zayn. He saw that Zayn was still doing art. " Zayn. Let's have breakfast" Harry said as he sat beside him. Zayn didn't pay heed to his words. " Zayn stop your drawing. Look I have made tasty pancakes"Harry said but Zayn didn't notice at all. Zayn only nodded, still focussing in his drawing. " ZAYN . Are you out of your mind?" Harry shouted, still Zayn didn't focus on him. Harry felt annoyed. Harry shrugged him. But Zayn didn't give attention to him. Zayn moved a little so that Harry couldn't disturb him. Harry never thought that Zayn loves art so much that he was not giving any attention to him. Harry huffed with annoyed and snatched the art book from him. "Harry what are you doing? It was almost complete ." He wanted to snatch his art book from Harry . As Harry was holding the art book by keeping his hand upward, Zayn couldn't reach to it."Harry give me" Zayn yelled as he was attempt to take that from his hand. " No I will not give you that. First you have to listen to me." Harry said. " I will not. Give it back. ". Zayn stood up and leaned toward Harry to took that. But this time Harry managed to grip his wrist. "First you have to complete your breakfast" Harry said as he was still holding Zayn's wrist. " No first I will finish my drawing. " Zayn sounds cried.
" Why you are so much stubborn? You can draw it later. Look food is getting cold. We have to eat now" Harry grim. Zayn started to pout like a child. "Your childish face is not going to work on me." Harry grinned. Zayn started to make face and turned around, facing his back to Harry. Harry hold the art book and saw Zayn drew Harry beautifully where his dimple was showing. Harry was looking so cute in his drawing. Smiled formed in Harry's face. Wow Zayn drew me so nicely. Harry was staring on the art. Zayn took the chance and snatched it from Harry. " It's mine" Zayn whined.
" Ok babe it's your. But you should eat breakfast. Shouldn't you?" Harry said politely. Zayn looked on the pancake which was in the tea table. Yes he was hungry. He noticed that water started to come his mouth. He knew that he can draw later. He was insisting for no reason. He grabbed the plate of pancakes and started to eat quickly. It was tasty. " Harry how can you cook so tasty?" Zayn told as he was consuming food. " Hey eat slowly. No one is going to eat your food." Harry slowly leaned to Zayn for brushing the cramp which was escaped from his mouth, placed in the corner of his lip. Zayn grinned. When Harry was about to give him a kiss in his lips, Zayn immediately cast the pancake in Harry's face which make Harry to move back. "What the fuck, Zayn" Harry yelled as he was wiping the cakes from his face. Zayn burst out in laugh.Zayn knew that Harry was getting furious so he will take revenge, that's why ZAYN quickly got up from the couch. But Harry immediately grabbed his wrist which made Zayn to fall in the couch. He was hovering to Zayn and pinned him down.Zayn's little tiny body was under Harry's muscular body. Harry took the chocolate syrup from the table.
" Harry, no, I can't believe you that.." Zayn was interrupted as Harry was squeezing syrup in his face,  where syrup started to run under his shirt and beside his neck which made Zayn to shiver. Zayn started to move his face and pushed Harry but Harry didn't move as he was more built than Zayn. " Harry stop" Zayn was laughing and screaming too."Harry please stop" Harry was grasping Zayn but he stopped after a moment when he looked that Zayn eyes were squeezingly closed. Harry didn't want to force Zayn. When Harry stopped, Zayn opened his eyes slowly. He noticed that Harry leaned toward him and lick the syrup from his neck and his cheek which make Zayn tickled. Zayn closed his eyes and let Harry to lick his body.
" Harry you have ruined my dress. I think we have to do shower now" Zayn offered ,he wanted to do bath with Harry so he gave him a hint. Harry gave winked to him and grinned.

.....

Zayn was getting ready to go Liam's party. He wore the new dress which he bought from the market yesterday. He was excited to go there. Zayn never went in a party before. He wanted to go anywhere with Harry.He was tying handkerchief in his neck then his eyes fall to Harry. He noticed that Harry was staring at him. Harry were in suit and pant as he was almost ready.
" Where are you looking at?"
Zayn smiled. " I am looking at my gorgeous beautiful...." Harry gulped. Zayn looked at him. Harry wanted to say boyfriend but he couldn't tell that because he thought that it will be quite fast for Zayn to be in a relationship. Zayn began to blush. " I don't know why you always blush" Harry grinned and moved toward Zayn. Zayn started to make face. Harry wrapped Zayn's waist from Zayn's back and started to nuzzle his neck. Suddenly they heard a knock from the door. Harry became dejected. He wanted to be with Zayn now. Zayn pushed Harry slowly.
" Harry, go."
" Ok" Harry sighed. He walked to the door and opened it. He saw Louis was there and a blonde girl with him too. What Louis has a girlfriend?. " Hi Harry. " Louis waved at him and walked into the home. " Hey Louis who is with you. I have never seen her before. " Harry raised his eyebrows
" Actually she is my girl...girl friend." Louis stammered
" Wow Louis, you got a girlfriend?." Harry exclaimed.
"Yes she is Eleanor" Louis pointed to her
"Nice to meet you . I am Harry" Harry shook his hand with her.
Louis saw Zayn was walking down to the stairs. " Wait Harry. Zayn is with you. How? He shouldn't be with you. I thought you.. you gave Zayn to Ray after what Alex did. But no you didn't. You let ZAYN to stay with you. Why? Harry you know he is dangerous. You shouldn't do that. " Louis yelled at Harry." Will you stop your blabbering Louis? I don't want to hear anything against Zayn." Harry growled as anger was boiling inside him. He couldn't tolerate any abusive word against Zayn. Zayn's face became gloomy and pale. Harry turned to Zayn. He saw Zayn went to his room instead of coming. "Look Louis you shouldn't say anything which hurt Zayn. How can you say like this way? You are unbelievable. If you ever do that, I swear I will break my friendship with you." Harry growled and walked up to the stairs to reach his room. He saw Zayn was sitting at the edge of the bed. He walked up to Zayn and sat beside Zayn.
" Zayn" . Zayn turned his face to Harry. Harry hold his hand.
" No Harry. I don't think I should be with you. Louis is right. I....I am going back to Ray. Your life will be in risk for me. An... And I don't want it. Harry please try to understand.... Ray will kill you if he will find out that I am living with you. " Zayn's voice cracked as he was crying. " Zayn stop. We are not going to talk about this matter. You know that I love you. I will never allow Ray to take you. Please ZAYN don't say anything like this. I want you to be happy. " Harry started to brush Zayn's knuckle. "Zayn I love you" Harry wiped Zayn's tear with his index and tilted his face up through  his chin and gave a soft kiss in his forehead. Harry was so angry to Louis. Whenever Louis saw Zayn he starts his negative word. " Zayn we have to go now in Liam's party. I hope you don't want to go their with your red weepy eyes." Harry said sarcastically which made Zayn to laugh.
" Harry you are so good." Harry caressing Zayn's cheek and gave him a soft kiss in his cheek. " I am good because you are good" Zayn smiled and nodded. " I forget to say that Louis has a girlfriend, Eleanor. Do you want to meet her? " Harry said. Zayn nodded. Harry pulled Zayn up and tugged him to stairs where he saw that Louis was there and Eleanor was too. Harry wrapped his hand around Zayn's waist. They walked down to the stairs.
" Hello"Zayn said as he shook his with Eleanor. " Hi. Oh then you are Zayn. You are so handsome and cute. Louis you were talking about this guy right? He is so cute. How can you say so much bad things about him?" Eleanor shouted at Louis. " You don't know anyone. So don't make judge by seeing anyone's face" Louis said in a cold voice as he was staring at Zayn. Zayn looked below when his eyes fall to Louis. Harry came toward Zayn. " Yes Zayn is beautiful and handsome. Louis you should learn from your girlfriend. And it is my last word, if anyone says anything against zayn. I swear I am not going to spare him. " Harry said as he hold Zayn's hand. Zayn was astonished that he fought with his friend only for him. Yes he loves Harry. " Fine. Now we are getting late . Let's go now." Louis rolled his eyes. " So let's go with my car" Harry said.

.....

They reached to the garage while Harry locked the door. Harry came toward them. Zayn walked to the passenger seat. But he felt someone grabbed his wrist from behind. He turned around and saw Louis. " You are not going to seat with Harry. Seat with us in the back seat. " Louis said as he was still gripped Zayn's wrist.
" Louis what type of  mischief is this? You are so annoying . He is going to seat with me. And not only for today . Always. Understand?."Harry growled as he freed Zayn's hand from Louis's grip. He opened the passenger seat and slide Zayn into it. " Louis . You are so rude. I never thought that you are so grumpy" Eleanor frowned as she punched Louis arm. " Sorry babe. But..." LOUIS got interrupted. " I don't want to listen anything. " Eleanor said as she got inside the car. Louis quickly sat beside her. " I am sorry babe" Louis brushed her hand. " Ok".
Harry sat on the driving seat. He saw that Zayn was in frustrated as he was staring out the window He kept his hand in his thigh which made Zayn to look  toward him. " I love you Zaynie" Harry whispered. Zayn smiled and nodded.