chapter 18

Ray was holding Zayn's arm tightly . Zayn wanted to freed from his grip. " Let me go " Zayn began to scream. Ray was holding a gun in his other hand and pointed to Harry who was in messy condition. " No please don't do this" Zayn pleaded. " You cheated me Zayn. I will never spare you and Harry too. How dare him to disobeyed me. I told him to dominate you but he didn't. " Ray gritted his teeth. Ray pulled out the trigger of the shot gun. He shoot Harry. " No" Zayn scream. Zayn woke up from his sleep. He sat up. Oh it was a nightmare. Thanks to God. Zayn felt that he was sweating though it was October night. He was sitting on the couch. Where is Harry? He became worried and scared too. " Harry" Zayn called him. He stood up. " Harry " Zayn was screaming. He called him 100 times but there was no response. He was running all over the house in order to find him. He fall into the floor and began to cry. He was sobbing. " Zayn" Zayn heard Harry called him from behind. He stood up and ran to him. He wrapped his arms around Harry. Harry engulf him with a hug. Zayn was tightening his arms around Harry. Harry became worried. Zayn was  groaning in his chest. " What happened Zayn" Harry worriedly said. " Your life is in danger for me. He was right." Zayn cried. Harry became tensed. Why his life will be in danger for Zayn. And who was right?. Harry was rubbing Zayn's back, trying to quench his crying. " Nothing will happen to me . Zayn look at me."Harry unwrapped his arm around Zayn's waist. Harry made him sat in the couch and he sat beside him. Zayn was still groaning.  Harry rubbed Zayn's cheek. " Who was right tell me? Who told you that I will be in danger?" Harry asked him worriedly. Zayn looked into his eyes. Harry was staring into Zayn's big golden red eyes. " No one. It was a nightmare." Zayn was stammering in his word. " It was only a nightmare . Relax" Harry tried to console him. " I saw Ray"Zayn whimpered and began to cry in Harry's shoulder. "Ray then?. Calm down" Harry tried to stop his crying. He pulled him back slowly. " Ray shoot you because of me" Zayn groaned.
" Zayn it was only a nightmare. Don't worry about it " Harry wiped his tears with his thumb.
" Tell me who was he?" Harry asked aggressively. Zayn gulped. Harry grasped his arm" who was he?" Harry jerked him. " No one"Zayn tried to avoid Harry's gaze. " I am asking you who was he? " Harry told him in cracked voice. "LOUIS" Zayn slowly told him. Harry's jaw clenched.
" What ?Louis? He told you that." Harry became furious and stood up. " No Harry please. Don't do anything. " Zayn pleaded and hold his hand. Tears were falling from his eyes. Harry noticed that and sat down beside him. "Ok" Harry said. But Harry was not going to stop. He will deal with Louis later. But now he has to be with Zayn. Harry watched his wrist watch and saw it was only 3.00 am. " Zayn you need to sleep. Let's go to bed" Harry cupped his cheek. Zayn became gloomy because he wanted Harry beside him. Harry knew it " I am going to sleep with you Zaynie"Harry smiled. Zayn' face lightened up with joy.

....

Zayn woke up by hearing some noise. Sun ray was coming from the window which was falling to his face.He saw Harry was not beside him. He stood up and walked down to the stairs. He saw Harry was talking with Louis. It seemed like arguing. Zayn hide himself behind the wall. He was listening their conversation. " Harry, why can't you understand Zayn is dangerous for you" Louis tried to understand Harry. " I don't want to talk about this matter. What is your problem. You told me to take care of him. " Louis rubbed his temple. " Yes I told you. But it doesn't mean that you will do whatever you want. Ray gave you condition." Louis shrugged him. " No way Louis. I am here because I have to save Zayn from Ray and I have to protect him. Anyway I am not anyone's servants. So I am not going to obey Ray. "Harry yelled. " Why ? You will not?. I am noticing you Harry. You are changing because of that bastard" . Harry became mad by hearing the word bastard. He immediately punched Louis in his face. " Don't be dare to call him like this way. I am here because I love him. That's it." Louis about to fall but at that moment he hold the table which was beside him so he didn't fall. Zayn became confused. Harry loves me. Zayn's eyes became watery and tear started to fall. He smiled. But he didn't want to ruin Harry and Louis friendship. " You are not doing the right thing Harry. I am warning you for the last time. You fall in love with a guy who is a slave" Louis stopped. Zayn's heard that. The word slave always broke him. Harry became standstill " he is slave" Harry astonished. " What? No " Harry stammered. He could feel that his eyes became wet. "Yes Harry. He is a slave of Ray. He is not his boyfriend." Louis came forward to Harry. "Harry I know it is a kind of shock. But the truth he is. So you can't love him"  . Harry wiped his tears with his palm. " Whatever. I am going to freed him because I love him more than myself" Harry took a deep breath. Zayn heard it. Zayn's eyes lightened up. Harry loves me. Tears started to roll down from Zayn's eyes. It was the tear of happiness.

At last Harry confessed his love. But how zayn will confess it? Thanks for reading my story.

moonstruck love Zarryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें