chapter 60

Zayn woke up from sleep as he got nightmares again. Ugh, these nightmares were destroying his life and he wanted to get rid of these nightmares. It is unbearable to have nightmares every night.

Zayn opened his eyes and turned aside to see the time. He could see sun ray was coming from the window. Oh, it is morning already. Zayn felt tickling and wet in his exposing skin of the stomach. He looked down and saw his stomach was exposed as the bottom part of his shirt was pulled up to his chest and Harry's head in his exposing skin of Zayn's stomach and his curly hair shoving in his skin, making him tickling. He could see spittle coming from the corner of Harry's mouth, making Zayn's stomach wet. Harry was pressing his cheek in his stomach, sleeping peacefully like it was his soft pillow, making Zayn smile. Zayn smiled and ruffling Harry's curly hair. Harry was relaxing in Zayn's stroking, more saliva was coming out from his mouth, making Zayn smile more. Harry was looking so adorable while sleeping. As Harry was moving his head more, making Zayn giggled. He about his nightmares, now he is enjoying himself with Harry. Harry was moving so rapidly that Zayn started laughing even more as his curly hair in Zayn's stomach making Zayn tickling more. His giggling sounds made Harry woke up. He fluttered his eyes open, Zayn didn't notice as he was in his imaginary world. Harry felt that Zayn was stroking his hair and he was smiling. Harry immediately closed his eyes because he knew well that if Zayn got to know that Harry had woken then he will stop ruffling his hair. So he remains silent and taking the peace of Zayn's touch which was making his body calm. Harry was smiling while humming which caught Zayn's eyes. 

" Hey, you are already awake? "Zayn said, made Harry smile. Zayn smiled too

" You are already woken Harreh, now get up" Zayn pouted as he was pulling Harry's heavy head from his stomach. But Harry was still acting like he was asleep.

"Harry get up from my stomach. I am feeling suffocated. I can't breathe" Zayn partially lied. Yes, he was having a little breathing problem but not more than pleasure. So he was not insisting much though.

"Drama queen" harry whispered and smiled but didn't move, he only rolled his eyes and laying there the way he was. Zayn pouted and quickly fudged from there which made Harry's head strike with a soft mattress of the bed. Zayn pulls down his shirt so that his perfect olive skin is not visible anymore.

"Zayn. This is not fair" Harry huffed and sniffed adorably, looking at Zayn, made Zayn smirked.

"Aww, Harreh. You can't get me so easily" Zayn smirked and he was about to stand up but Harry grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him, made him sat in his lap, bound his hands around Zayn's waist, and nuzzling Zayn's neck, making him giggled as his warm breath making him ticklish.

"You are the only mine. Ugh, I missed the scent of yours so much."Harry whispered in Zayn's neck making him shiver. Zayn smiled and started to blush.

" It is not necessary to blush all the time zayn" harry mocked made Zayn pouted.

"I am not blushing Harreh. Lemme go. I hate you"Zayn made face and stood up.

"Okay okay baby I am sorry," Harry said as he stood up too, wrapping his arms around Zayn's waist from behind. Zayn wanted Harry to come after him. So he relief in calm and peace when he felt Harry's warm hand in his waist. He loved the way Harry's large hand fit in Zayn's tiny waist, making him blush more

"I am not going to forgive you so easily. First, you need to take some punishment from me " Zayn said sarcastically. Harry raised his eyebrows and staring at Zayn for a couple of seconds.

"Okay, anything for you. I can do anything for you. Just order me and give me punishment the way you want"Harry whispered in Zayn's ear nuzzling Zayn's neck like Harry was becoming intoxicated in Zayn's scents.