chapter 47

Zayn didn't want to live. His life has became a hell now where he didn't want to survive. he took a deep breath and sprinkled some water in his face as he was staring at the mirror of the bathroom. He is now feeling disgusted by seeing his own face and body.
"i don't wanna live now. This is not my life. I want peace and freedom. Harry is not going to love me now by seeing my ugly face and body" Zayn cried as he was talking with himself by looking at the mirror." I will get my pleasure after my death" Zayn stopped his crying and wiped his tears with his palm. "so I have decided now that I will end my life because i have nothing to do now." Zayn huffed and got out from the bathroom. He saw that the chef was not there anymore which gave him a relief. So now he can escape from here easily. Zayn took out a paper from the nightstand table and started to write. He didn't know what to write

'this world is too much horrific for me. i am sorry i can't survive anymore so i am going to give up my life. But I really love harry and i am going to miss him. I know Harry will no longer love me if he saw my ugly body. I hope he is going to forgive me. i am sorry

                         ZAYN'

Zayn's tears were continuously rolling from his eyes. He could not hold back his tears. He was feeling guilty. He just wanted to see Harry for the last time but he knew that his luck is not going to support him. So he took a deep breath and placed the paper in the nightstand. His whole body was in pain. he didn't cleaned his wound but he buttoned his shirt so his scars were not visible .He took a rope from the drawer and went to the balcony . he tied the rope with the pillar of the balcony. He was scared from height but he needed to go now otherwise he might get caught. He closed his eyes and breath by getting all his strength back and went down with the help of the rope. At last he made himself out of this house.

...

Harry was in the kitchen. He was called by Ray when he was in Zayn's room so he had to leave Zayn alone which he didn't want but he had to as Ray called him. He wanted to spend more time with Zayn and he wanted to cover Zayn's scars but he couldn't so he wanted to go Zayn's room as fast as possible. He walked toward Ray and Louis as they were sitting in the couch.

"okay so let's take dinner together. I am going to feed Zayn."  Harry said hesitantly and turned to the door in order to go to Zayn. 

"Wait Ed. Why so fast to meet with zayn?You have just come from his room. No need to go anywhere. We will give him later. Let's come and take our food." Ray frowned. Harry became so furious at this that he wanted to give Ray a blow for damaging his plan and playing with his patience. He gritted his teeth and walked around while Louis and Ray were behind him. In the middle of their way Ray changed his mind.
"You guys carry on. I'm coming in a couple of minutes."Ray said as he took the tray of dinner in order to feed Zayn which made harry to frown.He didn't want Ray to meet with Zayn . When Harry wanted to follow Ray ,Louis stopped him.

"no, Harry don't go otherwise he will doubt us."Louis said worriedly but he also wanted Harry to go.

 "but..."

"okay go if you want but please be alert.''

''Thanks a lot'' Harry said as he started to follow Ray. 

Ray went to Zayn's room. His eyes wide opened when he saw there was no sign of Zayn. 

''Zayn''Ray shouted which made Harry's heart flinched. He ran toward the room and then he saw Zayn was not there. ''Where is Zayn?'' Harry asked to Ray worriedly .

"How do i know this?'' Ray looked down. His face was becoming red out of anger. He rubbed his temple and suddenly stopped as something came to his mind. 

"Wait, Ed. You were with Zayn, right. Did you do something? I mean to say did you help Zayn to escape?'' Ray asked harry. Harry's eyes wide opened when he heard that. He had not done anything. But he was worried for Zayn. Where he can go? Harry was finding the answer inside his mind and he knew very well that Zayn has nowhere to go.

"No I have not done anything, trust me. As you called me so I had to leave Zayn alone and I don't even know when he did all these. Really. " Harry said as he was so tensed for Zayn. Louis entered the room at that very moment.

''What happened guys, why so chaos ?'' Louis said as he went towards Harry and looked at him to ask what really happened by using sign language. 

''Don't be so innocent. Can't you see Zayn is not here?I swear if I got that guy i will surely kill him. How dare he to do so without telling me?.'' Ray frowned

''Calm down Ray we will find a way. But how?'' Louis said . Harry was looking for Zayn in the room but he didn't not get him and abruptly his eyes fell on a paper that was in the nightstand. He went towards that and took the paper. When he was about to read that Ray snatch that from him and started to read .He was getting more furious while reading that.

''Harry!I don't know what that guy have done to Zayn?He wanted to die right? i will kill him in my own hand.''Ray screamed and tossed the paper in the floor furiously which caught Harry's eyes. 'Harry ?Why Ray called my name' Harry thought as he took the paper from the floor. Tears started to roll down from his eyes while reading that. Louis noticed that and move toward Harry. ''What happened ?'' Louis asked as he kept his hand in Harry's arm. Ray already left the room.

''No this can't be happened. Louis you know that how much I love Zayn. How... How he can thought that i will not love him? Louis, he is going to die. NO this can't be possible.''Harry said as he started to cry. He started to sob while Louis was rubbing his back. "No problem Harry. We will save him " Louis said as he was trying to console him. Harry stopped his sobbing and wiped his tears . " Yes we need to save him. What if we are late?. No." Harry said, his voice was cracked as tears were continuously rolling from his eyes.
" HARRY. Have you gone made?Stop your nonsense. We will save him okay?" Louis said which gave Harry more courage.

So how was this chapter? Please comment and vote 💛💚