chapter 62.

Zayn was sitting in the chair of a restaurant where they have come for the date. Zayn never thought that he will get a supportive and protective boyfriend who keeps him happy all the time.

"Zayn?" Harry asked, made him out of his thought

"Harreh...Thanks for this wonderful date. I loved it. Thank you so much. I love you harreh. " Zayn said while tears were rolling from his eyes.

"Ssh Zayn," Harry said my covered zayn's mouth with his index.

"I am lucky that I have got you. I don't know what I have done that I deserved you. "Harry said by kissing zayn's hand.

" no-no Harreh, I am lucky that I got you. I don't know where I would be without you. I am here alive because of you if you were not stopping me from suicide then I don't know where I would be now." Zayn said and started to sob.

"Don't talk like that zayn I will always love you and I will always save you from all kinds of dangers. Now don't cry." Harry said by wiping zayn's tears from his cheek.

"By the way, I have something to give you," Harry said with a smile as he put out a box from his back.

"What it is?" Zayn asked confusingly.

"Here, it is, take it." harry said by handing him the box.

Zayn took it and his eyes widen, covered his mouth with his hand when he saw iPhone 12.

"Ha...Harreh you..."

"Yes, Zayn I know you need a phone that's why I thought to buy a phone for you. You need it. " Harry said with a smile.

"Harreh I can't believe it thank you so much," Zayn said while crying. He knows he was not crying in grief, he was crying for happiness.

Zayn wiped his tears and looked down, became gloomy which caught harry's eyes.

"What happened, zayn? Aren't you happy with that? If you don't like it, I can change it. I am sorry I didn't ask you before which phone do you want. I am.."

"No, no harreh. I loved it. And it is so much for me. Thanks" Zayn said by interpreting Harry. It is too much for him. Harry was giving him everything which he wants and he is doing it beyond his imagination.

"Then what happened? "Harry said with a concerned look.

"Ray, he never allowed me to use my phone. He took my phone and never gave that to me. And I never got the chance to look outside..." Zayn couldn't complete his sentence because of sobbing.

"Ssh zayn, don't cry. " harry said and promptly sat beside zayn and zayn put his head on harry's chest and began to sob.

"Zayn, please forget everything. Those were past and don't think about it now. Listen" Harry said as he pulled zayn from his chest and hold zayn's face, tilted his face up.

"Look at me," Harry said slowly but zayn was not looking at him, he looked down not wanted to look at harry with tearful eyes.

"Hey, Zayn look at me please " Harry whined and zayn looked up at the green soft eyes.

"I love you okay?"Harry said slowly and zayn nodded.

" I love you too " zayn replied and he giggled when harry kissed his forehead.

.....

"Where is Zayn?" Ray growled by holding Louis's jaw aggressively.

Louis didn't know where he was. It looked like a room in the middle of the forest as plants and trees were fully visible from the window. And he knows well he can't escape from here because thousands of guards were there. And now in front of him, 10 guards are present

Ray slapped Louis hardly which made Louis to laid on the floor.

"Where he is? "

"I don't know how I will know? Have you gone mad?" Louis shouted.

"I think you will not agree in this way. " Ray said and smiled devilishly, pointed a man.

After a moment a man came with a girl who is fisting her hair. It doesn't take a second to recognize who she was.

"El? "Louis mumbled and he was about to stand up. But ray resists him to stand.

" you will do what I will say to you otherwise I will kill her," Ray said as his point triggered on her.

"No no please," Louis shouted.

"Then tell me where is zayn?" Ray asked.

"No, Louis you will not tell them. Louis please..." Eleanor couldn't complete her word as that man slapped her face.

"Oi. don't be dare to touch her, "Louis said angrily.

" Ohh okay then tell us where he is?" Ray said which made Louis to looked down.

"Tell me or else I am gonna kill her."

"He....he is with Harry," Louis said by looking down, clenched his eyes shut. He couldn't believe he exposed that to this monster. At that time Louis phone rang and he cursed himself. He was scared what if it was from harry.

"I want to see who called you. " Ray said and signaled him to put out his phone from the pocket.

Louis whipped out his phone from the pocket with his trembling hand. His eyes widen with fear when he saw Harry's name was there, and that caught Ray's eyes.

"You will receive the call. And you will say whatever I want to tell you. You will tell Harry that you want to talk with zayn. Got it?" Ray growled

"No, never I am not gonna do that. Do whatever you want to do." Louis said by clenching his jaw.

"Okay then forget Eleanor," Ray said and walked to Eleanor, pulled her hair harshly, made her scream.

"Leave her. Ok, I will." Louis said and cried.

"Take her from here," Ray told a man of his.

"Where are you taking her?" Louis yelled

"Receive the call and turned it on the loudspeaker. Now" ray growled

"Hello."

"Hello, Louis where are you? I have called you so many times but you didn't respond. What happened? where are you? Are you okay?" Harry said worriedly.

"Yes yes, I am fine. Harry. Where is Zayn? " Louis asked, as tears were falling from his eyes.

"He is right here in front of me. Why?"

"Umm, I need to say something to him. Can you please give him the phone?" Louis asked.

"Why? Why zayn? Tell me "

"No no, I need to tell that to zayn, not you."

"Okay fine, take it," Harry said as he handed the phone to zayn. Ray yanked the phone from Louis and turned off the loudspeaker.

"Hello," Zayn said from the opposite side of the phone.

"Hello, Zayn. Do you remember me? "

Sorry for the late update. I hope you will love this book the way you used to love that before.