chapter 58

Anne left after talking for two or three minutes with Zayn and Harry. But Gemma was still there. She knows very well that something is wrong. And on the other hand Zayn didn't know whether Anne liked him or not which is making him depressed

"Zayn, I want to talk with you. Can you please come here?" Gemma asked as she pointed Zayn to come in the nearest room. Zayn looked around to see Harry was around him or not, he sighed of relief when he found Harry was not there.

Zayn nodded and headed to Gemma. Gemma tugged his hand and made his walk faster. Zayn was still gagged with duct tape.

"Zayn.  " Gemma stopped when her eyes fall on Zayn's lip. She was about to pull it but on that time Zayn hold Gemma's hand, giving her a pleading look by nodding his head not to remove it.

" What is this Zayn? How can I talk with you ? Please let me remove it. I want to talk with you. I know Harry has done something. I am sure there is no issue of doctor here. Something is very fishy. Look Zayn I am like your elder sister. You can share anything with me. So please talk with me." Gemma pleaded. But Zayn didn't let Gemma to remove it. He doesn't want what Harry had said to him if he removed this tape. His tears started to form in his eyes. He was trying a lot to hold it back but it couldn't and started to roll which caught Gemma's eyes.

" Hey why are you crying? You can tell me if you have any problem. Please let me remove this. Why are you doing this? Has Harry forbidden you to remove this? I know he is compelling you. Isn't he? Zayn now I am serious remove this" Gemma said and she didn't wait for one second and pulled the tape from his mouth. As soon as she pulled ,Zayn began to cry.

"Hey hey why are you crying. Don't cry? What happened?tell me please" Gemma said as she engulfed Zayn with a hug. He was whimpering and ended with hiccups. Gemma became worried by seeing younger boy's miserable condition. She knows well Zayn is suffering but he is not exposing it. She started to stroke Zayn's back

" Sush Zayn look at me. You don't need to be scared from anyone. Whether it is Harry or someone you can share anything with me. Please Zaynie say something" Gemma said as she broke the hug and took a glass of water from the table, handing it to Zayn. Zayn took the glass from Gemma and started to drink. When he finished drinking Gemma got the courage to talk with him.

"Okay now tell me what is happening to you? Is Harry compelling you for the marriage? Don't you want to live with Harry?" Gemma asked, wishing Zayn to answer. She was feeling pity for this younger boy.

"Ha ..harreh."

"ZAYN" Zayn got interrupted and flinched by yelling of Harry, glass fall from his hand

"How dare you to remove this tape. I am sure you need to take some lessons" Harry said by gritting his teeth and walked towards Zayn. Zayn got frightened and he started to go backward until his back hit to the wall as Harry was walking towards him. Zayn gulped and tears started to roll down from his eyes, he didn't wipe them,let them flow.

Harry gripped Zayn's bloody wrist tightly which made Zayn to wince in pain. Zayn gave Harry a pleading look for loosening his grip. But Harry didn't he was tightening more. Zayn's tears were continuously rolling down from his red cherry cheek.

"Ha..Harreh it's hurting a lot. Pl... please stop"Zayn pleaded as he was crying.

"I need to teach you some lessons. You are being too much bad boy now" Harry said with gritted teeth as he crouch down to Zayn's level. Zayn gulped when older boy's green eyes meet with his golden red puffy eyes. Zayn kept his head down from Harry's hard gaze.

Harry twisted his hand making younger boy little whimper.

"It is hurting a lot" zayn whimpered looking at Harry with pleading eyes but Harry didn't loosened his grip. He tugged Zayn out of that room but Gemma pulled Zayn's another hand as a result Zayn and Harry glanced at Gemma.