chapter 56

Please subscribe my YouTube channel Authentic_Zarry

Harry woke up by the sun ray which was peeking from the window, making him little irritated. He rubbed his eyes, yawned and started to stretching up but when he was going to stretch he noticed that Zayn was sleeping peacefully in his chest.
'Ohh then last night we cuddled' Harry thought and smiled slightly. Zayn was looking so tiny, smoll and vulnerable. Harry wrapped his arm around Zayn's waist protectively and take his body closed to him carefully, For him Zayn was like a precious diamond which will be break in a slight tap. Zayn was in deep sleep, looking like he didn't sleep for long and Harry's chest was a pillow for him. He slowly stroking Zayn's hair which made Zayn more relax. Zayn was producing humming sound which made Harry delighted. He could remember that last night Zayn got nightmares. He is frequently having nightmares which made Harry tensed. Harry thought he will be gentle to Zayn again but he changed his mind when he remembered the disservice Zayn did to him is always making Harry angry.

Suddenly something came to Harry's mind. 'Oh no I shouldn't forget my today's plan' Harry thought. He slowly rolled Zayn on the other side of the bed so that he didn't wake up. He took his phone and went to the balcony. He dialled someone's number and called him.

"Hello" Harry said slowly

"Hello sweetheart" someone said from the opposite side of the phone

"Where are you? How long will you take?"

"Yes baby we are coming. We need only 2 hours more to come"

"Okay thanks. I am waiting for you"Harry said and huffed. Oh no they are coming in only 2 hours. He needs to prepare Zayn. He walked to the room and saw how peacefully Zayn was sleeping. The young lad before him was like a sweet angel for him. This time Zayn rolled so his back was facing to Harry. Zayn's shirt was still open, to his down back, revealing some perfect olive skin. Harry slowly walked to Zayn and bend towards him. He placed a soft kiss on his exposing skin and moving his hand to his back up to waist, then his lower abdomen. He could feel how soft Zayn skin is. He slowly rolled Zayn to make him face to him. He leaned towards Zayn's forehead, his forehead was covered with hair. He kissed above the hair of his forehead. As he kissed some of the hair fall to Zayn's ear so he slowly remove the hair from his forehead and tucked it to his ear. He loves to see Zayn sleeping.

'oh no he can't be late. He needs to prepare Zayn' Harry thought. He started patted Zayn's cheek slowly in order to wake him up.

"Zaynie babe get up." Harry said while patted younger boy's wounded red cheek. Zayn hummed in response which made Harry disappointed.
'ugh I totally forget that he is a heavy sleeper'. Harry thought and shake Zayn's shoulder. This time it works to make Zayn woke. He saw Harry in front of him and he quietly smiled while rubbing his eyes but he immediately sat up when he came
back to reality.

"What are you doing here? Go away" Zayn yelled with frown at Harry without no reason which made Harry's jaw clenched. Zayn totally forget that he had nightmare last night and he was cuddling with Harry as it was in the time of sleep.

"What's your problem? Don't raise your voice at me. Or else your consequence will be dreadful" Harry sternly said which made Zayn to gulp.

"Go away from here."Zayn screamed as he started to throw pillow on him which made Harry annoying. He grabbed Zayn's wrist and pulled him towards him, made him stand. He pinned him to the wall.

"Leave me Harreh." zayn screamed but it doesn't made any effect on Harry,he just giving him a hard and stern look. His eyes got locked in younger boy's golden eyes.

"Harreh. Leave me please" Zayn stutter while tears started to form in his eyes.

"Stop your nonsense. " Harry said as he was tightening his grip on Zayn's wrist made him to wince and squirming.