chapter 53

Harry and Louis walked to Liam's home where they saw that Niall is already there in Liam's lap in the couch of living room. Liam whispered something in Niall's ear, obviously some nasty word which made Niall to blush. Harry and Louis gave a look to each other. Harry was being annoyed to see them like two freely loving birds where there are loads of bullshit in his head.
"Louis you handle them, I am going to check Zayn" Harry said by rolling his eyes.
" You should be. Go" Louis said as he patted Harry's shoulder. Louis was missing Eleanor by seeing liam and Niall. He was wishing Eleanor to be here. Harry could see the loneliness of Louis. He didn't want his friend to be lonely. He is ill-tempered but he always concerned for his friends.

"You can call Eleanor if you want"Harry said with a smile which made Louis's face lightened up.

"Thanks a lot Harry. Go now zayn must be needing you"Louis said as he gave Harry a wink and he whipped his phone from his back pocket to call Eleanor. Louis's word made Harry gloomy as he knew that Zayn might not love him any more. But it didn't create any effect on him, because he will make Zayn his at any rate, or he will force him to love him. Zayn is only his and he will never let him go willingly or unwillingly.

Harry went to the kitchen and took a first aid box from the drawer and proceeded to the room where was Zayn. He slowly opened the door, room was dark but he could see Zayn clearly as he glow like moon. He slowly proceeded toward Zayn while he locked the room. He saw Zayn was sleeping there peacefully like he was his princess, sleeping beauty. Yes, Zayn was Harry's princess. Hair string was falling to his eyes, which create a barrier to look into his sleeping eyes. Harry sat in front of him. He slowly took the hair fringe and brushes them in his ears. He saw tears stain was in Zayn's cheek which means Zayn cried a lot. He slowly wiped the tears stain from his red rossy cheeks. He could see Zayn's fine cheekbones which was like too much sharp more than a knife, can cut Harry's skin into pieces. Harry wanted to see Zayn's pinkish,red lips as there was tape on it he couldn't see. Harry slowly pulled the tape from Zayn's mouth so that he could see Zayn's perfect red lips. He was glad that Zayn was a heavy sleeper so that he didn't wake up. Harry smiled and staring into Zayn's pouted lips, how adorable he looks while sleeping. He wanted to bite those pouted lips wildly and wanted to suck those bloods. Zayn's bloody wrist caught Harry's eyes which made his heart flinch. He can tell that he struggled heart and soul for freeing himself but he couldn't do that. He knew well that Zayn was only wanted to be freed in order to save Harry from Ray.
'If Zayn loves me so much than why he is not accepting that ' Harry thought.
He started to unbutton Zayn's shirt in order to clean those bruises which were were created by that monster, Ray. Harry eyes became red in anger, grief so on when he saw bruises. He knows well that Zayn doesn't deserve this, he deserves better, better life , better partner and only happiness. 
He took a shred of cotton with some ointment mixing on it. He slowly started to clean the wounded part so that Zayn didn't wake but sharp pain rushed toward his body which made Zayn to woke up. His eyes fluttered open. He was too weak to open his eyes but he opened and cleared his vision, he got chocked in his own saliva when he saw Harry there, right in front of him. Harry didn't notice that he made Zayn woke as he was concentrating to cover Zayn's wound.
"Ha.. Harreh" Zayn said slowly which made Harry to glance at him.
" Yes my princess." Harry said and grinned slowly. He loves the way Zayn called him Harreh

"You are okay? Thank God, Harry you are safe" Zayn said with a teary eyes.

" Why I won't be? I love you. You know that right? And I know that you love me too"  Harry said as he was focussing in cleaning the bruises. Zayn just got realized what he is saying. No he can't risk Harry's life. He can't put Harry in danger only because of him.

" But Harry. I don't love you. You should better accept that" Zayn said in cold voice. Harry didn't say anything, he was only focussing in his work.