chapter 35

Harry came toward his room. He saw Zayn was sleeping. He looked  so cute while sleeping. Harry couldn't stop staring at him. Harry wanted to kiss him. He wanted to feel Zayn that how much he loves him. Harry moved toward him. Suddenly Ray came in his mind. Ray is coming tomorrow and Harry has to go there to pick him up. Harry couldn't believe that he is coming. He will do anything but he will not allow Ray to take Zayn. Because Zayn is only for him. Harry sat beside him. He could feel that Zayn was so weak that he couldn't move. He bent toward Zayn and placed a soft kiss in his forehead. He started to stroke Zayn's hair. " Zaynie I love you. I don't know how much you love me. But I know I love you more than anything else in the world. I don't want to lose you." Harry whispered as he almost crying. Zayn was listening his cracking words. He didn't sleep but Harry took him that he was sleeping. How can Harry feel that I don't love him the way he does? Zayn wondered, opened his eyes. He saw tears in Harry's eyes.
" Harry" Zayn said weakly. Harry looked to Zayn . " Yes love."
" Harry I love you the way you do. Harry I told you before that how much I love you. Why can't you accept this?" Zayn said as tears fallen from his eyes. Harry nodded and laid beside him. Zayn moved toward Harry and placed his head in his chest, Zayn's safest place. Harry wrapped his arm around his shoulder. He couldn't tell Zayn that Ray is coming tomorrow. Ray's topic probably made Zayn's health worse. So Harry will try his best not to mention Ray in front of Zayn. Zayn lifted his head up and moving toward Harry's lip. He pressed his lip against Harry. Harry pulled Zayn's face and kissed him back. When their kiss broke , Harry moved his face to ZAYN's cheek and started to kiss, then in his neck. Harry digged his head on Zayn's neck and started to nibble slowly. Zayn moaned. Harry loved to hear Zayn's moaning sound. Zayn hand was going under Harry's shirt. Harry could feel that Zayn was craving for sex. But he didn't want to do that because Zayn was sick. He hold Zayn's hand. " No Zayn not now" Harry said as he pulled his head from his neck. " But Harry" Zayn pouted. "No Zaynie you are sick. So you should do rest." Zayn started to make face. He placed his hand on Harry's cheek. " Look Harry I am so cold. Make me warm please" Zayn pleaded as he was wanted to do sex. Zayn's cold hand made Harry shiver. "Zayn you are so cold".Harry said worriedly. Zayn nodded like a child. Zayn wrapped his arm around Harry's neck. " Make me warm babe"Zayn whispered in Harry's shoulder. Harry nodded started to kiss his neck then his back, sucking passionately. Zayn was tossing his hand in Harry's hair. Harry started to pull his shirt above his head. Zayn was staring at him and he was excited. Harry didn't want to hurt Zayn. So he wanted to know if Zayn really wants it. " Babe are you sure about it. Actually I don't want to hurt you" Harry said worriedly . Zayn nodded and he pulled his shirt too. Harry took the lube from the nightstand. " I am again asking you babe. Are you sure?" Harry said, looked at zayn. Zayn nodded which made Harry smile. Harry climbed to the bed and pinned Zayn down over him as he was in top of Zayn. Zayn was smirking. He pinned ZAYN's wrist above his head. Zayn moved his head aside. Harry was waiting for this night. Harry moved his hand to ZAYN's ass and  started to squeezing it which made Zayn smiled. Zayn closed his eyes. Harry's hand went to ZAYN's pant and started to unzip his pant. So he was in boxer now. Zayn started to grinning. Harry unzipped his pant too. " Fuck me Harry. Made me feel like heaven." Zayn whispered almost smiling. Harry smiled too. " This night is going to be the best night for you" Harry whispered in Zayn's ear.
....
Harry woke up from sleep. His eyes fluttered open. He saw Zayn in his chest, sleeping peacefully. His large hand was in Zayn's tiny skinny waist. Last night was the amazing night. He looked at the clock. He saw it was 9.00 am. Oh he woke up so late. He didn't want to disturb Zayn's sleep. So he pulled Zayn from his chest slowly and placed Zayn's head on the soft pillow. Zayn whined on the sudden movement . Harry placed a soft kiss on Zayn's forehead. He left the room and went to the kitchen. He made two cups of coffee. He took the cup in his two hand and walked to his room. He saw Zayn was still sleeping. He kept cups on the bedside table and sat beside Zayn. He started to stroke his hair in order to wake him but he didn't. Stroking made him more relaxed. So he started to shake him on his shoulder." Wake up, Zaynie" Harry said as he was patted Zayn's cheek slowly. "Ahh Harry"Zayn whined and turned another side. Harry sighed. " ZAYNIE babe wake up. Look I have  made coffee for you. Don't you want?" Harry said as he was thinking that might it made Zayn  woke up but Zayn didn't. Harry started to poke in ZAYN's perfect jaw. " Harry let me sleep more" Zayn whimpered and covered his face with a pillow.
" Zayn if you don't wake up, then I am telling you will regret it" Harry warned. Zayn didn't care, he wanted to sleep more. Harry went to the bathroom and full the tub with cold water. Harry came to Zayn. " I am telling you again Zayn. Get up" Harry shouted but Zayn didn't move. Harry sighed and carried Zayn by wrapping his arms around Zayn's shoulder and one in behind his leg, almost in bridal style. Zayn felt so comfortable in Harry. Zayn started to cling in Harry's body and kept his head on Harry's chest. He felt so comfortable here which made him more sleepy. Harry walked to the bathroom, door was already opened. Harry threw Zayn to the tub of cold water.
" Ahh. Harry" Zayn screamed because the water was cold and Zayn hated cold water. He opened his eyes." Harry it is so cold" Zayn shouted as he started to shivered. " Yes it is one kind of your punishment because you didn't obey me" Harry smiled to Zayn. Zayn started to pout. He started to threw some water on Harry. "Zayn stop. What are you doing? Fuck" Harry shouted as he reached to hold Zayn's hand. He grabbed Zayn's wrist which made Zayn to stumble. Harry reached to the detachable head shower and started to spray water on Zayn . "Oh God. Harry stop. It is so cold" Zayn began to scream as he was trying to freed from Harry's strong grip." Will you do that again?" Harry said as he was spraying water on him.
" No Harreh I will not. Stop it please" Zayn screamed. Harry stopped. Zayn took a deep breath as he got relief from water. " Let's take shower together" Harry offered. Zayn looked at him and began to blush. He forgot that he suppose to be  mad at Harry. Harry pushed Zayn against the wall slowly and turned on the shower. Harry pinned Zayn in the wall and started to nuzzle his neck. Zayn moaned when Harry's warm breath touched his skin. Harry looked at Zayn.  Zayn's hair became damp and wet, looked so cute. His hair started to fall on his eyes. Harry took the hair from his eyes and placed it under his ear. Harry's hand went on Zayn's hip and he started to squeezing it. Zayn wrapped his hand around Harry's neck. Harry took the shampoo and shower gel by extending his hand. " Let me help you in shower" Harry winked at him. Zayn smiled. " Yes help me"Zayn smiled.