chapter 28

Thanks for lovely cover page to JadeDBrown

Harry ceased the car. He got down and helped Zayn to got down by opening the door of the passenger seat. Zayn smiled and walked to Liam's door as Harry hold Zayn's hand, guided him to the door. Louis and Eleanor were coming behind. Harry knocked the door. After a while Liam opened it. Liam was in black jacket and jeans where normal white t-shirt under jacket."Hello guys come in" Liam said as he moved aside from the door to let them  inside. House was decorated with candles, bulbs of different colors and there was a big cake too, music was playing on. There was a little pub there. Some were having drinks . House was decorated beautifully. " Wow Liam you have decorated your home so nicely. " Harry said as he shrugged him. Liam began to blush. " Aww Liam you did all this for Niall. Right? " Louis teased as he patted Liam's back. Some people were entering into the party . After a while the whole place became a little crowd. Zayn moved to Harry and entwined his fingers with him slowly. Harry peered down at Zayn, smiled softly. He knew well that Zayn get frightened because of crowd. "Hey Zayn ,the music is good isn't it?" HARRY said as he pressed his lips in his cheek. "Yeah" Zayn said softly.
Louis was taking drinks from the pub and gave a glass of drink to Eleanor. Harry saw there was a stage." Liam, what is that stage for? " Harry said as he walked to Liam still holding Zayn's hand.
" Oh .that's one?. We wanted to do a couple dance and you two have to join there. You two look so cute together" Liam teased as he winked at Harry. Zayn began to blush but he didn't want to dance. He was not good in it." Of course why not? We will do . And you know that I am a great dancer". Harry giggled and looked down to Zayn. Zayn only nodded but didn't say anything. "What happened Zayn. Don't you want to dance with me?" Harry said as he cupped Zayn's cheek. " Actually I can't dance. I feel embarrassed to dance in front of people." Zayn said slowly. " Oh no problem. I am here. " Harry winked at Zayn as his dimple was showing. It was not like a party it was like a wedding or engagement.
Niall was coming towards them. He wore a blue coat and white shirt inside with his black colour tie and matching jeans. "Hey guys how you doing?" Niall smirked. "Hi Niall. Wow you look so good" Harry said as his eyes goes to Liam. Liam couldn't stop his blushing. "Hi Zayn. How are you?" Niall asked. " Fine" Zayn smiled. Niall then moved to Liam. "Did you tell them that why the party is?" Niall whispered to Liam. "Not yet it's a surprise. They will get to know by themselves." Liam said as he kept his hand in Niall's shoulder. "What you guys are whispering. Can we hear also?" Zayn said as he found Liam and Niall wise and chummier. "You will see. Just wait." Niall said. Then he pointed Liam to go on the stage. Liam stepped forward. Niall was smiling to Liam. As Liam was proceeding towards the stage, he grabbed the mike which was in a table beside the stage. He got up to the stage. He stroke the mike by his index finger. Niall was looking at him from the very beginning. Liam cleared up his throat in the mike to get the  attention of the people. Everyone looked at Liam." Ok first thanks to everyone for coming to my party.  You all wanted to know why we called this party. Actually.." Liam stopped and looked at Niall. He again started.
" Actually, I want to say that me and Niall have thought about this matter for a long time. And now we have decided that." Liam again stopped. He saw Niall was smiling as he was staring at him. "Umm me and Niall want to do marry. So we decided to get married soon. " Liam said quickly. Niall got up on the stage. He took the mike from Liam still having a smile in his face. "We are going to get engaged. We will think about our wedding later" . Niall looked at Liam. Liam smiled and nodded. Everyone began to clap. Sounds of clapping was echoing the home. " Ok so let's start the party. We will start our party with dancing. We are going to do couple dance."

Harry extend his hand for Zayn . But instead of taking his hand Zayn rejected and turned around to go. Harry felt disappoint. He grabbed Zayn's wrist which make Zayn to face him. They were so close that Harry's breath were tickled on Zayn's mouth . "Harry I... I can't dance. I told you before"Zayn whispered as he wanted to freed his tiny hand from Harry's large grip.
" Dancing is not my thing" Zayn said slowly.
" We will see" Harry placed Zayn's hand in his shoulder and wrapped his hand around his waist. His hand slowly sliding to Zayn's hip. Zayn began to hide his face in Harry's broad shoulders pulling Harry close. " Harreh please this is so embarrassing" . Zayn whispered in Harry's shoulder. Harry tried to pull Zayn but Zayn was gripping Harry's shirt so tightly that he couldn't. " Zayn. Look everyone is dancing. Chill babe. It will be fine" Harry whispered as he wanted to pull Zayn's face which was still covered in his shoulder. Zayn was digging his face in Harry's chest more in order to hide. " No please" Zayn said in a cried voice as he digged his face to Harry's chest. He was insisting like a kid. "Zayn you are so stubborn like a child. Everyone is dancing" . Harry smirked. Yes everyone was dancing. Liam and Niall were dancing together. Louis and Eleanor were dancing too but it seemed that they were doing kiss instead of dancing. "Zayn, babe look up. Look at me, babe." Harry said as tried to make some dance move. " No Harreh please take me away from this place please". Harry sighed " Fine" Harry said as took the hand of Zayn and entwined his fingers with his and guided him out of the room and reached near the pool . " Look Liam has pool of his own in his house. " It was a nice pool. "You know it is 11 ft end pool." Harry exclaimed as he was staring at the pool. But Zayn was not excited and curious about this pool. And more important thing is that Zayn can't swim. " Hey do you want to swim?" Harry said as he was caressing Zayn's cheek. " Umm no actually" Zayn stammered. Who is going to swim in this October night. Swimming thought made Zayn shiver. " Why not ?I am going to swim now." Harry said and began to pulled his coat out. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it around. He removed his pant and now he is only in boxer. Zayn couldn't stop staring in his broad muscular chest and his perfect abs.  " Come with me " . Harry said as he tugged Zayn's finger but Zayn didn't move.
" Please Harry. Listen to me." Zayn said slowly.  Zayn eyes fall to the floor. He felt embarrassed but he couldn't tell that he can't swim. "Uff Zayn. I don't know what should I call you. Ok stay here if you don't want. I am going to swim." Harry sounds annoyed. He jumped to the pool as some water sprinkle to Zayn's coat. Zayn felt that he was disappointing Harry all the time where Harry always want to make Zayn happy. He removed his coat as it was become little wet. Zayn took a white towel from the hanger which was hanging a side. After a while Harry came up from the pool and Zayn handed him the towel with a smile but Harry didn't smile back. Some water drops falling from the Harry's body to the tiles which make tiles little slippery . Zayn became shrunken. He didn't want to disappoint Harry. Harry put his clothes on and started to rub his hair with towel. " Harry " Zayn called him in a soft tune. Harry walked toward Zayn and gripped Zayn's arm tightly which make Zayn to wince in pain " I don't want to hear anything Zayn. You told me that you don't like dancing. Ok that's fine you don't like. I didn't insist you. But what kind of problem it would be if you did swimming with me. I was expecting that you will come after a moment when I saw you to remove your coat but no you didn't. You are a stubborn, shy lad whom I have ever seen."Harry growled as he was tightening his grips on Zayn's arm. Harry freed Zayn and turned his back to Zayn. Zayn eyes became watery. He didn't want to hurt Harry's feeling. He has to tell him that he can't swim. " Harry . Hear me out. I am sorry" ZAYN said as he kept his hand in Harry's shoulder from his back. Harry removed Zayn's hand from his shoulder and slowly shoved him but as the floor was slippery Zayn couldn't manage and fall to the pool. 
" Harry" Zayn called as he was trying to move his hand upward to keep him above the surface. It was a big pool and it's height was 11 ft long that's why Zayn's feet was not touching the ground.Harry didn't turn around ,he sighed. When Harry was about to leave the pool he heard.
" Harreh. Help" Zayn scream. This time he turned around. " Oh my God" Harry mumbled as he saw Zayn was drowning in the water. Harry ran to the pool and jumped into the water quickly. He swam to Zayn and placed his firm hand around his skinny waist. He carried Zayn out of the pool and laid him down to the floor. Zayn was unconscious, eyes were closed. " Zayn. I am sorry babe." Harry's sounds cracked. Harry began to rub Zayn's knuckle. "I didn't know that you can't swim. I am sorry" Harry started crying. He wiped his tears and opened Zayn's mouth with his hand and put his mouth to his to supply some oxygen which make Zayn to cough.
" Babe , are you okay? Breath babe breath" Harry said as he laid Zayn's head to his lap. Zayn eyes flickered. " Babe .open your eyes please" Harry stroked Zayn's hair. Zayn finally opened his eyes. He saw Harry was weeping.
" Ha.. Harreh" Zayn stammered.
" Zayn" Harry's face lightened up when he saw Zayn's glazing golden eyes. " Harry I am sorry . Actually I can't swim. " Zayn said as he tried to sit. " I know I am not the person whom you should deserve. I am not your type. I am sorry. " Zayn cried. Harry hugged him by wrapping his arms around his shoulder. " No Zayn you are. I love the way you are. You are perfect and I love you" Harry said as he patted him consolingly in his shoulder. " I am sorry ZAYN. I should be sorry. You don't deserve me. I was out of my mind. Please forgive me." Harry whimpered. Zayn looked up to Harry and elevated his head up and kissed on Harry's lip. Zayn's tongue touched Harry's tongue as Harry wrapped him around his shoulder. Harry lifted him up. When their kiss broke Zayn began to shiver as cold breeze was blowing. Harry took Zayn's hand. He felt that his hand was cold." You are cold?" Harry cupped Zayn's cheek. " No . It was.... "
"Let's go to home"Harry interrupted him.
" What about them? " Zayn asked. Zayn was asking about Liam and Niall. Harry knew what he meant by them."I will text them"Harry smiled and started to walk still holding Zayn's hand. There was an another gate which made the way to the garage. Harry opened the passenger seat and Zayn got into it. Harry sat into the driving seat. He saw Zayn was crossing his arm around his and shivering.  "Zayn you are shivering. You will get cold" Harry said as he touched Zayn's thigh. " No I am fine." Zayn assured him. Harry started driving.