chapter 52

Zayn couldn't stop crying. Tears were continuously rolling down from his eyes as his anxiety was increasing. He didn't know what should he do now in order to save Harry from Ray. He was struggling for freeing his hand which made some bruises in his wrist and blood started to flow from there.
' I shouldn't made Harry to love me. It is all my fault' Zayn thought and he began to cry more. His cheeks got wet as well as the gagged tape too. ' Harry I love you ' Zayn mumble as he couldn't say anything now, muffling sounds was producing but yes he loves Harry so much.

Harry disguise himself to chef again and he knocked the door of Ray's house,Louis was with him. After couple of knocking he realized that the door was already opened.

"You idiot" Harry said to Louis by rolling his eyes as it seemed to him that it was all Louis's fault.
" What did I do? You were knocking....."
" Now stop I don't want any argument" Harry said as he entered into the home, Louis was in his behind proceeding towards the kitchen.

" I think you should go to the kitchen and do your work as per our plan. And I am going to find Ray"Louis said as he started to rub his fingertips.

" Okay" Harry said as he shook his hair. He went to the kitchen and Louis went to find Ray and he was sure that he was in pub room because he always refresh his anger in pub.

Harry made some pasta and soup for Ray because it was easy to make. And he mixed some sleeping pills with dinner.

Louis saw Ray was in the pub room, glass of wine in his hand, leg was in the coffee table. He was continuously taking a sip of wine while shaking his leg. Louis got scared by seeing Ray like this way, wild.
"Hey." Louis said as he moved to Ray. Ray gave him a look which means he gave a approval for coming.
"Louis so..did you find Zayn?" Ray said,he was completely in drunk.
"Umm.. No but I am sure we will find him soon" Louis lied as he was getting scared, he started to chewing his bottom lip.
" Let it be Louis. I send some men of mine to find Zayn. And you know well that police department work for me. So I send them too to find Zayn. And I need Zayn by tomorrow because you know Mr.Luke is waiting for him." Ray said with a devilishly smile which made Louis to gulp.
' What he send police department to find Zayn?' Louis thought, he still can't believe it, what if they find Zayn. And he was feeling too much pity for Zayn as much as scared.
"Why you need to send police. We are here for you and we can help you. No need of police." Louis said with a hope which might take Ray to change his decision but it didn't work.
" What's your problem? Wait are you involve with Zayn? Huh?" Ray frowned.
"No no absolutely not. Why would I?" Louis stammered, swallowing his saliva.
" Good. Okay sit".
Louis sat in the chair in front of Ray. Ray was looking too much dodgy which made Louis shrunken, at that moment Harry arrived with dinner, obviously a bowl of pasta in a tray.

" Keep it there." Ray said, pointing Harry in the coffee table.

"Okay so I think I need to go now. It is already late." Louis said as he watched his wrist watch,it was 4.30 am.
" Wait,Louis stay with me until I found Zayn. I can't trust you anymore"

" Why? Ray look I am with you okay?"

" Whatever. I want Zayn" Ray said as he threw the glass in the wall, violently which made Louis to jump out of fear but it didn't make any effect on Harry, he was there, with a intense gaze at Ray.

" I want him. I want to touch his beautiful art body for the last time and I am craving for it. I wanted to see him crying and in pain but ugh... Whatever Luke is going to made his life miserable and he is going to anguish him more .After all he is a sex slave now" Ray said as he stood up. Harry's jaw clenched anger was fuming inside him,he wanted to kill Ray right now but Louis stopped him by holding his wrist which made Harry to take a deep breath.
"Calm down Ray. I am sure we will find him. Don't worry. Now c'mon take your dinner. I am too much tired so I am going to have some sleep. " Louis said as he headed to the door with Harry.
Ray sat in the couch and started to have dinner as he was hungry.
Harry and Louis were peeking through the door to see Ray, he ate or not. They saw Ray was eating his dinner while he was in phone, obviously with someone who was searching Zayn. After he ate all the food,he felt sleepy and he had no capacity to go his bedroom so he chose the couch to sleep which gave Louis and Harry relief.