"Zero's not used to being ill, are you, Zero? You're used to taking care of the ill," Charlotte said, her voice suddenly dull and the smile fell from her lips as she recalled all the times Ichiru was ill and them both taking care of the poor boy. She sighed, shaking her head and running her hand through her hair, "Forget I said that." He stared at her with an emotionless expression and for once, she couldn't read him and she found that annoyingly frustrating.

He looked away from her, "Headmaster, there's something I want to talk about-"

He cut him off, "Stop. If you have something important to tell me, come see me when you're well again. Now, you should rest, Kiryu. You must be hungry, right? I'll go prepare a meal... I've decided that I'll be taking care of you so Charlotte can help Yuki with patrolling." The man left the three teens in the corridor in front of the guest room before the two girls followed Zero inside of it.

Charlotte shut the door behind them as Zero sat down on the couch in the centre of the room and Yuki tentatively handed him a notebook, "Here, I just copied off the board but I might have made some few mistakes." They both watched as he leafed through the notebook, scanning the things she had written down and Charlotte leant over a bit to peak at the notes she had taken.

"Ah, found one," Charlotte and Zero spoke at the same time before briefly looking up at each other at the same time and looking down. Yuki gasped, speeding over and practically pushing Charlotte out of the way to peer over the notebook and the blonde fell onto the couch beside Zero, clinging onto him with a squeak of surprise at Yuki's sudden roughness.

"Christ, Yuki, you've got, like, man strength," Charlotte laughed awkwardly, letting go of the silver haired boy and sitting up straighter when he looked over at her with an eyebrow raised. When he looked away from her and back towards the notes, Charlotte looked at him. He was awfully pale and she frowned, he truly did look ill, looked like he was in need of blood but he was refusing it and it must have been quite difficult since he couldn't keep the blood tablets down.

"Hey... Zero...? If you take one little bite and suck my blood, won't you get well immediately?" Yuki asked quietly and Charlotte facepalmed out of intense second-hand embarrassment. Neither of them were paying attention to her and Zero looked both angry and appalled. "I bet you'd take it if Charlotte offered!"

"She'd never offer," Zero deadpanned, a dull look in his eyes and Charlotte shook her head almost violently.

"My blood stays in my body where it belongs." Zero couldn't help but crack a small smile at that and she grinned back at him before continuing to look over the notes Yuki had taken for him with him. The brunette slowly began to lean forward closer to him.

"Ah! Now I remember about here," she pointed to a spot on the paper, "is where I started copying from the board. Look... it's here." Charlotte watched the girl lean closer to his neck, torn between warning him of her obvious intentions that he was too distracted to notice or to wait and watch as it played out cos it seemed to her that it would be hilarious. She chose to go with the latter.

"Here?" He asked, a confused look coming over his sharp features, "But-" his eyes widened as Yuki gently bit him. He gave a side glance to Charlotte who was covering her face and shaking with silent laughter at his reaction. He looked genuinely confused as well as shocked and she was so close to losing it and doubling over with an intense fit of hysterics, she could barely control herself. He finally seemed to pull himself together in the few seconds that Yuki's teeth had took the skin on his neck between her dull human teeth and he pushed her away, holding her at arms length with an angry and annoyed expression on his face, "What the hell are you doing?!"

Charlotte couldn't contain her silent laughter anymore and she leant over the couch, slowly sliding off as she laughed loudly. She fell to the floor on her knees and wrapped her arms around her stomach and she laughed heartily, tears pricking her eyes a couple rolling down her cheeks as she cackled.