"All the fans will just follow the car when they see it, Niall, you know that-" I began. 

"Just wait and see. I know what I'm doing," Niall interrupted. I shrugged at Lou, my eyes wide in terror. 

"Thanks again, Lou," I said, going over to her to giver her a hug. "I'll show you the pictures when we're done."

"Anytime, love," she said, squeezing me. "I'm sure they will turn out great."

We all left the room ninja-style. Niall left the room first to make sure that the hallway was cleared before the three of us sneakily ran to the door that led to the stairs. 

"I can't run that fast, or at all," I said, laughing, as I trailed behind the boys. I was holding my stomach as I speed walked. Niall held the door open for us after he peeked at the stairs. 

"You're doing great!" Harry said. 

Once we were in the stairway, the door shut behind us, and I looked down at the never-ending set of stairs. 

"Whose idea was it to take the stairs?" I asked in a low voice. The acoustics made anything I said about ten times louder. 

"Would you rather be seen by everybody?" Niall asked. He took my hand and helped me down the stairs at a slower pace than he had been going. 

I was almost out of breath, and my heart was racing from the fear and adrenaline. 

We were giggling like middle schoolers who were sneaking around. 

"We're almost there," Harry said. I knew by looking down, that we were nowhere close. 

"I guess it's better than going up the stairs," I said. That's me. Glass half full. My heart was pounding in my chest. Every new flight of stairs had a door, which served as an entrance or exit to another floor, I assumed.

If any of the doors opened and somebody saw us, we were dead. 

"I think this one is ground level," Niall said. He put his hand on the handle of the door, but I reached out to stop him. 

"Let me check," I said. "If there are people, and they see you, they're going to come running over, and that is the end for all of us."

I motioned for the boys to step back, and I opened the door a crack. 

"It's a gray hallway," I said. I opened the door further and stepped outside. "There's nobody here now."

"The back garage is just around the corner and a little way's down," Niall said. He started to walk in front of me, but I put my hand on him. 

I didn't know how he knew all this, but I was impressed.

"Let me go first. You two might have to retreat if there are people there," I said, moving forward. I didn't hear anything as I walked, but I had to check just to be sure. 

"All clear," I said, giving the thumbs up as I peered around the corner. 

"Right here," Niall said, opening the door to a room labeled 'garage'.

"We made it!" Harry said. 

"This far..." Niall said. 

The room was just what it was labeled as. A garage. What a surprise. 

There was a blue van parked inside, with the words 'William's Carpentry' written on the side. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"This is how we're making our getaway?" I asked, laughing.

"We snuck out in the back of a bread van once. At least this one has seats in the back," Niall said, waving at the driver. "He's part of security."