"So what's this surprise, hm?" Tendou asked, siting back and flexing his fingers as he began to rest them behind his head.

(M/N) gulped a bit, his ears burning a bit red. He rubbed the back of his neck, a small sly grin gracing his (S/C) face.

The waiter put their ice cream down at this time, walking away right after. They both grabbed a spoon, Tendou watching (M/N)'s every move.

(M/N) slowly licked his spoon, the ice cream melting on his tongue. He adjusted his collar, showing a bit of the red lingering he was wearing before quickly hiding it again.

Tendou's eyes flashed with a bit of mischief. He smirked and took the ice cream quickly finishing it. (M/N) looked at him with amusement.

Tendou quickly placed money on the table, more than enough, and grabbed (M/N)'s hand. He pulled him upwards, quickly leading him out the restaurant and back to (M/N)'s apartment.

In front of the door (M/N) began to unlock it, but before he could open the door Tendou spun him around and began to kiss him.

(M/N)'s hand looked for the door knob, finally twisting it as the both stumbled in. Their lips not wavering from each other's taste.

Tendou closed the door with his foot. His hands quickly going around (M/N)'s top button, beginning to unbutton (M/N)'s shirt.

His hands pushing his shirt a bit behind him, letting their kiss cease. His eyes wandered down (M/N)'s lingering and body.

He was getting excited.

"Oh, I can't wait to rip that off of you." Tendou said, his voice in a whisper.

His hands getting lower and lower, fully pushed (M/N)'s shirt off, letting it drop to the ground.

He took his tie off in one swift movement, walking forward -causing (M/N) to walk backwards- as he was taking his own shirt off.

Once both shirtless their lips collided once more. A feverish kiss, a longing kiss, a lustful filled kiss. Tendou had bit down on (M/N)'s bottom lip, sticking his tongue in once it was open enough.

After sometime, Tendou began to kiss down (M/N)'s jaw, pushing his chest once he felt the couch near, (M/N) fell back first onto the cushion. Tendou's hands went to (M/N)'s pants, going under him, giving his ass a squeeze.

"I've been waiting for this for so long..." Tendou said removing his lips from (M/N)'s skin just to look into his eyes.

"Me too..." (M/N)'s cheeks flared up in pink, he looked away.

Tendou gripped (M/N)'s chin, making him look at him, going back in for another kiss. His free hand started taking (M/N)'s pants down, his fingers coming to contact with the lace that was around (M/N)'s body. Tendou smirked into the kiss.

"All for me." He mumbled against (M/N)'s lips, licking inside his mouth, "It will always be for me."

He pulled away when (M/N) moaned, causing him to smirk and watch as (M/N) whined.

Both wanting more.

His eyes scanned down, memorizing the way the lingering hugged (M/N)'s body. Making his skin even more beautiful with red on it.

haikyu x male oneshots {REQUESTS PERMANENTLY CLOSED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें