we need to talk

*1 hour later! santana and Brittany pulled up outside their house and saw Jessica poke her head through Rachel and Quinn's curtains. then she appeared at their door a few seconds later with a big smile on her face as she saw Britttany give Santana a hand out the car*

Jessica: *runs into the girls arms like she always does* TANA!... BRITTY!... YOU'RE HOME! *smiles as the girls smile and hold jessica in a big hug*

Brittany: *laughs at Jessica greeting them like they have been gone for weeks* hello munchkin! we missed you so much. did you have fun with Rachel and Q? *smiles down at Jessica*

Jessica: yep! *smiles up at Brittany* they let me get a bunch of new clothes! ...come see! *grabs hold of Brittany's hand and takes her up the front door steps and into Quinn and Rachel's place*

Quinn: *saw Jessica bring the girls in the house and drag brittany up stairs* hey girls, how was the trip? *smiles as Brittany waves before getting pulled out of sight*

Santana: *laughs at Jessica not giving Brittany a chance to say hey to the girls* it was great! *looks back and Rachel and Quinn as they stand at the bottom of the stairs*

Rachel: thats good! im glad you girls had some time away to focus on each other *smiles as Quinn stands behind her and hold her in her arms as they talk to San*

Santana: thanks again for taking care of the munchkin for us. we owe you one! *smiles as the girls smile back*

Quinn: no problem at all! thats what friends are for. *smiles as san smiles back then they turn to see Jessica and Britt coming down stairs with a bunch of bags in their hands from jessica's shopping trip*

Brittany: the munchkin has been well and truly spoiled today, thats for sure. *laughs as she gets to the bottom of the stairs and sees the girls smiling back at her*

Santana: *smiles as Britt stands next to her and Jessica stood on the other side of her* did you say thanks for everything? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: *smiles at San then puts the bags to the side so she can give Rachel and Quinn a hug* thank you so much for everything! *hugs Rachel* ill be sure to go easier on your bank accounts next time we have a day together. *hugs Quinn as they all laugh at Jessica*

Quinn: dont worry about it! we loved hanging out and seeing you so happy *smiles at Jessica*

Jessica: *smiles at Quinn* yeah! just wish it didnt have to end so soon *frowns because she is genuinely let down that they only managed to be out for an hour instead of 3 or more*

Rachel: yeah! we will chat with the girls and will make sure we organise something another day, alright? *smiles weakly at seeing Jessica's mood drop*

Santana: *was unsure of what is going on and why jessica is so dissapointed about the day she had* um, am i missing something? *looks at Brittany then to the girls infront of her*

Quinn: *looked at Rachel then back at San* san can i talk to you in private for a minute? *turns to Rachel, Britt and Jessica* ...you girls can go and chill in the living room. we wont be long! *smiles weakly as they all look at her with worry and of course Britt and Jessica were more concerned because they dont know what happened* 

Santana: *follows Quinn into the kitchen to have a seat at the dining table in the corner of the room* what is going on? you are freaking me out with all these weird looks Q! *doesnt mean to get frustrated but she is just so confused that she doesnt know what to do with herself*

Quinn: i know.... can you just promise not to freak out and go all lima heights on me or anyone else for that matter. i dont want you getting hurt! *smiles weakly as she sees how wound up santana is. and thats before Quinn has even told her what's going on*