alone at last

*fast forward to monday! santana was dropping Jessica off at School while Brittany had a long lie, just because.*

Santana: *pulled up outside the front entrance to the school* alright Munchkin, have a great day and ill be back to get you at 3:45pm *leans over and gives jessica a side hug since they were still in the car and had a limited amount of space to move about*

Jessica: alright, bye Tana! *smiles then leaves the car and makes her way into school*

*Santana waited till jessica got into the school before driving off*

Brittany: *woke up and looked at the time to see that it was 8:50am. she got out of bed and just went about doing her usual morning things because she knew that san would be out, dropping Jessica off at school. 5 minutes later Brittany was stood in the kitchen with a coffee in hand, when San came in the house* hey babe, im in the kitchen!

Santana: *goes straight to where brittany was and wraps her in a hug* hey sweetcheeks! sleep well? *looks up at Britt*

Brittany: it was alright! nothing too exciting to report in dreamland *holds Santana as she looks down at her*

Santana: yeah! mine was kind of stressful so im glad my alarm woke me up. *smiles weakly*

Brittany: *frowns* what was your dream about? *tucks some of santana's hair behind her ear as she looks deep into her eyes*

Santana: just the past repeating itself with my bullies and all that garbage *rolls her eyes*

Brittany: why is that brain of yours always got to be doing stuff to try and torture you? *rolls her eyes*

Santana: dont worry about it! im fine now. *smiles and looks into britt's eyes*

Brittany: are you sure? *looks into Santana's eyes*

Santana: im positive! now... since Jessica is at school for the next 6 hours, how about you and i go up and get our sweet lady kisses on and make up for lost time *looks up at Brittany and smirks then pouts and gives her puppy dog eyes to try and convince Britt*

Brittany: *looks at Santana for a few seconds and doesnt say anything to make san think that she is going to say no. then out of nowhere, brittany catches San off guard by picking her up bridal style* ive been waiting for you to ask that *smiles as Santana smiles up and holds onto Brittany as she gets carried up to their bedroom*

*2 hours later! Santana was close to falling asleep because thats what usually happens in this situation*

Brittany: *hugs santana fron behind and kisses her neck* how you feeling baby? *rest her head in the crook of San's neck*

Santana: *has her eyes closed and is cuddling into Brittany* so good! *speaks slowly because sleep is taking over her mind and body*

Brittany: im glad! now get some sleep and ill wake you up in an hour or so. *kisses Santana's neck*

Santana: k! *drifts off to sleep*

*brittany lays on her back then gets an idea. she got her phone and took a pic of her smiling at the camera with santana sleeping.*

*Quinn's phone! message from "B"

B: *image sent*
B: great start to the day! *smirking face and shades*

*brittany's phone! message form "Q"

Q: she is so going to kick your ass once she wakes up and sees you sent this to me *laughing face*

*Quinn's phone! message from "B"

B: i know! *laughing face*

*brittany's Phone! message from "Q"

Q: i guessing this little doing was you making up for what happened between you two friday night? *thinking face*

*Quinn's phone! message from "B"

B: she told you about that? *sad face and facepalm*

*brittany's phone! message from "Q"

Q: of course she did B! im her best friend, rememeber!...also if you break her heart then i will come over there and kick your ass on her behalf *laughing*

*shes laughing about it now but Quinn is dead serious and Brittany knows that*

*Quinn's phone! message from "B"

B: you know i dont mean to hurt her on purpose. it was all just a missunderstanding! but dont worry, i have apologised several times, bought her flowers and now this. *angel face*

*brittany's phone! message from "Q"

Q: well done! thats what i like to see *smiley face*

*Quinn's phone! message from"B"

B: i will take good care of her Q, i promise! *smiley face*

*brittany's phone! message from "Q"

Q: ok, well get sleeping beauty to give me a call when she's up and about so i can check and make sure you stay true to your word Mrs *smiley face and shades*

*Quinn's phone! message from "B"

B: will do! have a great day Q!

*Brittany's phone! message from "Q"

Q: you too!

*once brittany was done talking to Quinn, she set an alarm for 12pm just so she can continue cuddling Santana and not have to worry if she end up falling asleep again. 11:05! santana woke up and went to the bathroom then came back and cuddles back into Brittany, lightly kissing all over her face.

Brittany: *opens her eyes and sees santana looking down with adoring eyes. she holds her close and brushes Santana's hair out of her eyes* nothing better than waking up to a Queen in the morning *smiles as Santana blushes*

Santana: *giggles*  there you go letting your hormones do the talking. *laughs*

Brittany: *laughs* dressed or undressed, you are still the sexiest woman ive ever met *smiles*

Santana: *smiles* thank you baby! *leans down and kisses Brittany while britt kisses back and deepens it. they stay like that for a minute or 2 but as ususal Brittany's phone starts ringing and interrupts them*

Brittany: *pulls away from San* remind me again why phones exsist?! *laughs*

Santana: babe, you know you wouldnt cope without being able to text of phone me when we arent together *laughs*

Brittany: thats true *smiles as San smiles back*

*Santana get off of Britt and lays in bed as Brittany answers her phone*

*on the phone with Jessica's head teacher*

Brittany: hello *it was a random number so she didnt know who it was till they started talking*

Head teacher: hello, Mrs lopeirce! hope you are well.

Brittany: oh hi, Mr Green! im doing good. how are you?

Head teacher: im doing just fine! ... i called to talk with you about Jessica.

Brittany: oh, is she ok? what happened? *santana sits up and looks at Brittany with worry in her eyes*

Head teacher: well, Miss Miller got in a fight with a few other student today and we think its best if she gets sent home so she can have some time to cool off and think things through. the other students involved are getting set home as well. so if its not to much hassle then just come down and we will talk some more when you are here.

Brittany: thank you for letting me know! we will come and get her now.

Head teacher: thank you!

Brittany: alright, Bye!

head teacher: Bye!