same home, different people

*1 hour later! Brittany and Jessica were still playing with the sand and water and are having a bit of a water fight with each other. it started off as Brittany accidentally splashing Jessica but Jessica just laughed and started splashing Britt*

Jessica: *was dripping wet* aahhhh! its so cold! *stands on the spot giggling* ...i cant believe you did that Britty!

Brittany: *fake gasps* excuse me... i think you were the one who started that war Munchkin *laughs as does Jessica*

Jessica: nuh uh! *places her hands on her hips*

Brittany: alright, it was me! *laughs*

Santana: *walked out the back door with Sasha by her side* whats going on out here? *looks over and sees Britt sat on the ground and Jessica standing infront of her*

Brittany: oh nothing! just getting told of by a little kid *laughs as does everyone else*

Jessica: Britty splashed me with water! *runs up to stand infront of her mum and Santana*

Santana: did she... i hope you got her back for that Sweetie? *laughs*

Jessica: yep! i did! *smiles proudly*

Brittany: BABE... *act hurt that her girlfriends is siding with Jessica*

Santana: *giggles at Brittany acting like a little kid* oh come here you! *walks up to Brittany and hugs and kisses her* ...better? *looks at Brittany*

Brittany: much better *smiles as Santana smiles back*

Sasha: alright you two, remember there is still a little one present *laughs as does the girls, then they all look down at Jessica smiling up at them innocently*

Brittany: sorry i didnt wake you guys up sooner! me and Jessica were having so much fun that i totally lost track of time *looks at Sasha then to Santana, who was still holding onto her and standing at her side while Britt held onto Santana with her right arm round San's waist*

Sasha: its alright! i feel super refreshed now! *smiles at brittany*

Brittany: im glad to hear that! *smiles at Sasha*

Santana: so what would you girls like to do now? *looks at Jessica and Sasha*

Jessica: watch movies? *smiles up at Santana*

Santana: you alright with that? *looks at Sasha*

Sasha: sounds good! *looks at San then to Jessica*

Santana: what about you babe? *looks at Britt*

Brittany: lets do it! *smiles at Santana then they all walk back into the house*

*sasha sat on the couch with Santana while Brittany and Jessica went to go get changed into some dry clothes*

*a few minutes later*

Brittany: *walks back into the living room with Jessica on her hip* we're readyyy! *smiles at San and Sasha as jessica also smiles*

Santana: Jessica, would you like to choose the movie? *Brittany places Jessica next to her mum on the couch then goes to sit next to Santana on the other side of the couch. jessica excitedly nod her head then looks at the TV screen as Santana goes onto the movie genre labelled "family watch together"

Santana: *looks at Jessica* alright, just say when you see one you wanna watch. *starts scrolling through the list as Jessica watches the screen so intently*

Jessica: *a few minutes later of jessica asking Santana to stop scrolling only to realise that she still hasnt made up her mind about what to watch* its too hard to pick one... i love them all *sighs*