new friend new adventure

*the next day! its now 11am and Jessica and her mates were still sleeping because they didnt go to sleep till 3am.*

Brittany: *was making a cofffee for her and Santana while San sat on the kitchen counter next to where the kettle was* here you go! *hands San her coffee cup then Britt stands between Santana's legs, with her back to her*

Santana: *held her cup in one hand then drapped her other arm over Brittany's shoulder* thanks *sips her coffee then sighs contently as she takes in the silence* this is nice!

Brittany: *turns her head to look up at Santana* what is?

Santana: the peace and Quiet... the coffee... having you in my arms *smiles as Brittany smiles at Santana's last answer*

Brittany: *decided to turn round and face Santana. she puts her coffee mug on the kitchen counter then put her arms round Santana's lower waist and looked into her eyes* we truly are blessed *smiles at San* ...although, now that i think about it. being a teen was the most stressful time of our lifes, so we are gonna have to use our knowellege from that time, to help Jessica when she comes across similar situations now that she is a teenager *looks at San*

Santana: we totally got this! *smiles at Britt*

Brittany: yeah! i believe we do! *smiles at San*

Santana: there never has and never will be a better duo, lets face it *smiles*

Brittany: touche! *giggles as does San then santana lays her head on Brittanys shoulder and they just stay like that hugging and listening to each others breathing as they get lost in thought*

Jessica: *less that 2 minutes later! she walked down the stairs and looked in the living room to see if any of her mates were awake. when she saw that they weren't , she went through to the kitchen and saw Brittany with her back to her and Santana was laying on Britt's shoulder* are you ok Tana? *was worrying that San had been crying and thats why she was hiding her face in Brittany's neck*

Santana: *lifts her head off Brittany's shoulder and looks over at Jessica as she stands by the doorframe of the kitchen* yeah, im fine! i was just resting *smiles*

Jessica: *relaxes and smiles as she walks further into the kitchen and over to were Santana and Brittany was* ok, good! *smiles*

Brittany: *is stood infront of Santana again. holding onto her hands and is looking over at Jessica* would you like some breakfast Munchkin?

Jessica: yes please! *smiles at Britt*

Brittany: ok! would you like some coco pops or some toast and jam?

Jessica: coco pops Please!

Brittany: alright! do you wanna go and sit at the table and ill bring it through to you?! *smiles then starts getting Jessica's cereal while Jessica goes into the dinning room and just goes on her phone while she waits* would you like anything babe? *looks over at San*

Santana: nah! im good!

Brittany: you sure?

Santana: yeah!

Brittany: ok! *takes jessica's cereal and turns back to san just before she leaves* I'll be back *tried to impersonate the terminator to make San laugh, which is a success*

Jessica: *saw Brittany come into the dinning room* hey Britty! are you ok to send me any of the pictures that you took at the party yesterday? and ask if San can do the same Please *smiles up at Brittany*

Brittany: sure can Munchkin! *smiles then goes back into the kitchen to see San*

*jessica put her phone on the table next to her and eats her breakfast. as she is finishing up, she got a messages from Britt and San, where they sent a bunch of pictures from the party. she saves all the pictures then sent a message to both the girls to thank them for sending the pictures to her. jessica knew that some of her friends would have pictures on their phones from last night too, so she just waited to ask them about it once they were awake*

Santana: *was still sitting on the kitchen counter with Brittany in front of her as they spoke to each other. then she looked up and saw Jessica come back into the kitchen and put her dishes in the dishwasher* sweetie, me and Britt were gonna go and sit in the garden for a bit so would you like to join or do you just wanna go back in your room to do your own thing till your friends are up? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: um, ill probably just chill in my room and text with Tommy to see if he's doing alright! and see what hes up to this weekend

Santana: alright! well if he wants to then he is more than welcome to come round for tea one night if you want. *smiles at Jessica*

Jessica: ill ask but i think he would be too scared to be in someone elses house since he has never really had friends before and hasnt been able to experience anything like that.

Santana: ok! well just let me know what he says and we can take it from there *smiles*

Jessica: k! *smiles then goes up to her room to text Tommy*

*Tommy's phone! message from "Jessica"

Jessica: hey! how are things? doing anything exciting this weekend?

*jessica's phone! message from "Tommy"

Tommy: hey! im alright! me and my mums were gonna be going to the safari park tomorrow. so im really excited about that *shades*

*Tommy's phone! message from "Jessica"

Jessica: thats awesome! im sure you'll have a lot of fun *smiley face*

*jessica's phone! message from "Tommy"

tommy: if you want, i can ask my mums if you can come with us *smiley face*

*tommy's phone! message from "jessica"

jessica: yes please! Ill go check and see if the girls are ok with me going *smiley face*

*jessica's phone! message from "Tommy"

tommy: alright! ill let you know what they say *shades*

*once jessica put her phone away, she was in her room doing some artwork when her friends had come up to her room. they were just chillng in jessica's room for a while then each of her mates started to get texts from their parents to say that they are getting picked up within a couple of minutes from when their parents had texted them. by 1pm, all Jessica's friends were gone and Tommy also sent her a message to say that she was able to go with him to the safari. so she went down to see the girls and ask them if they were ok for her to go. as she expected, they were totally chill about it. because they know that Tommy is a good kid and jessica gets on with him really well, so there isnt gonna be any problems between them that the girls need to be concerned about*