same thing, different day

*throughout the meal, the girls would chat about anything and everything that didnt include worrying about any of their adult responsabilities. so they were able to have a laugh and feel like they were back in high school all over again*

*its now 7pm and Brittany had just payed for the bill then took Santana by the hand to walk back out onto the street. they continued to chat and laugh while they walked along the street, looking for a place to go drinking. another couple of minutes go by and Brittany spots a pub in the distance*

Brittany: that one looks alright! the line isnt too big so we should be able to get in their and get a seat before we freeze out here. *smiles as san Smiles back*

Santana: good because my sensative ass doesnt do well in the cold. *laughs*

Brittany: yeah! lets go! *kept holding onto Santana's hand as they both walk up to the pub*

*in the pub! the girls go to the bar and Brittany has a protective/bodygurded like hold on Santana's waist that she just naturally does whenever they are in crowded places*

Brittany: *orders hers and santana's drink then goes to find an empty booth for them to sit at* you'd think after 15 years with you, that id be used to people staring and trying to hit on you with a figure like that. *gestures to santana's body* ...but i still feel like knocking their teeth out because they clearly dont wanna take the hint that you are with someone *gestures to herself dramatically to show her frustration*

Santana: *goes round to sit next to Brittany* dont worry sweetcheeks, you are the only person in this place that has my attention and my heart... till infinity and beyond *looks into Brittany's eyes and smiles as Brittany smiles back*

Brittany: *leans in to kiss Santana passionately after they look into each others eyes a little while longer* i love you so much!

Santana: i love you too! *smiles as Brittany smiles back. then they cuddle in to each other and drink while they watch all the drunk people trying to dance*

*a few songs later! Santana hears a long she likes and of course she wastes no time in dragging Brittany to the dance floor to dance with her*

*the song was an upbeat dance tune so Santana just let the buzz of the alcahol control how she moved to the music. Brittany did what she always does and just holds santana close while letting herself be turned on by the way Santana was moving against her body. the next song was a slow song, so they just stayed on the dance floor with all the other couples and were face to face with each other as they swayed from side to side and looked lovingly into each others eyes, getting lost in the music*

Brittany: you having fun? *looks down as Santana looks up at Britt*

Santana: so much fun! And I'm glad i get to have you as company. *smiles as Brittany smiles back*

Brittany: i feel exactly the same way! *kisses santana's head then saw santana rest her head on Brittany's chest and held onto Her waist to continue swaying to the music*

*once the song finished a guy came on stage and announced that there was going to be a bit of karaoke. so the guys told the people that they were to go up to him and say if they wanted to sing so he could get the right song on for them that they ask for*

Brittany: do you wanna go and put your name on the list for karaoke or do you just wanna go and get more drinks? *looks down at San as she looks up at Brittany*

Santana: *looks up at Britt and thinks for a moment* hmm... you sure its safe for my drunk ass to go up on stage? *laughs*

Brittany: *laughs* well I'm hoping that they have the option to sit on a stool or something. and if not then i can just catch you if you fall *smiles as Santana smiles back*