group hugs are cool

Jessica: uh guys! *still in the middle of the group hug*

Santana: yeah? *looks down at Jessica*

Jessica: im kind of trapped! *laughs as everyone lets go and sits next to each other on the sand*

Brittany: sorry munchkin! group hugs are kind of our thing when one of us are having a bad day *smiles*

Jessica: *smiles at Brittany* thats ok! I like hugs *smiles as she looks at all the girls*

Santana: so, what do you wanna do now? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: um, can we go to Quinn and Rachy's house now? *looks at Santana*

Santana: sure! we just need to go home first so me and Britt can get our bag packed too *jessica gets off Santana's lap and stands up while the girls stand up then they all head back home*

*4 years later! jessica is now 12 years old and is in her first year of high school. she had just walked in the house after her long day and lazily drops her bag on the ground and takes her jacket and shoes of. when she goes into the living she flops onto the couch with an exgaggerated sigh of exhaustion*

Brittany: *came down the stairs once she heard Jessica come in. she goes into the living room and sees a very exhausted looking teen* hey Munchkin! how was school? *jessica didnt say anything and just turned her head to look at Brittany in a way that said "did you really just ask that"* that bad huh? *recognised that look because its what Santana used to do all the time*

Jessica: why are kids my age so annoying?! they are either fighting like cats and dogs or being all lovey dovey with their boyfriends and girlfriends. its so weird! *has a look of disgust on her face*

Brittany: *laughs* oh come on! i bet its not all that bad. what about your best friend anna, weren't you hanging out with her today? *looks at jessica as she sits up on the couch and faces Britt*

Jessica: she's been sucked into the whirmhole of dating now as well. the first thing she spoke to me about at lunch today was that she started talking to the girl she has had a crush on since forever. dont get me wrong, i am happy to see her happy. i just feel so left out because im not crushing on anyone or even thinking about dating any time soon *looks at Brittany*

Brittany: i get it! and its ok that you arent chasing after anyone. you should be proud of yourself for being so independent and focusing more on your dreams than wanting a guy to be by your side ever minute of everyday *smiles as Jessica smiles back*

Jessica: thank you for understanding! i just felt like i was doing something wrong because everyone else was doing something other than their studdies.

Brittany: i know that at your age there is alot of presure to be a certain way. but guess what?... *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: what? *looks at Britt*

Brittany: its all a bunch of boogers! ...you need to be the one to step forward and show your class mates that there is good that comes from going outside your comfort zones and being different... you can be a proud unicorn just like me *smiles as Jessica smiles back*

Jessica: *hugs Britt* thanks Britty! i dont know what id do without you. *brittany smiles and hugs back*

Santana: *walks in as Jessica said her last statement* ouch! im offended. *laughs as the girls pull away from their hug and smile up at San*

Jessica: *gets up and goes to hug Santana* dont worry Tana! you are still my badass twin *smiles as Santana smiles back*

Santana: you hear that babe... i still got it *smirks at Brittany as she stands up and joins in on the hug*

brittany: yeah, whatever! *acts like she is annoyed but she isnt and the girls know that so they just laugh and continue to hug for a little while longer*

Santana: so, have you any homework you need to do tonight? *looks at Jessica*

Jessica: yeah! *rolls her eyes in true santana fashion*

Santana: alright, well head on up to your room and get that done while i get the dinner on.

Jessica: yes ma'am! *takes her bag and drags it up the stairs with her shoulders slouched as if she is over it already*

Santana: britt and i will be down here if you need any help with anything *looks at the top of the stairs as Jessica turns round to look down at her*

Jessica: thanks Tana! *smiles then walks off and goes into her room*

*santana goes into the kitchen to see that brittany is already looking through cupboards for something to eat. Santana walks past Brittany and slaps her on the ass to get her attention*

Brittany: *turns round to look at the smirk on Santana's face* can i help you?

Santana: nope! just appreciating that fine ass of yours *smiles as Brittany rolls her eyes and laughs*

Brittany: not now babe! lets just get some food cooked for the teenager, ok? *kind of feels bad about being so touchy feely with San because of the conversation she just had with Jessica about how she already has enough of that to deal with at school*

Santana: babe, whats wrong? *noticed Brittany's change in her attitude straight away because she has never been so stern with santana about that sort of thing*

Brittany: *tries to brush it off like its nothing* im fine! *smiles then goes back to looking in the cupboards to see if anything catches her eye that would be a comfort food for Jessica*

Santana: *walks over and wraps her arms round Brittany's torso* baby, please talk to me! what where you and Jessica talking about because clearly it has rubbed you up the wrong way.

Brittany: *turns round to face santana* did you really just say that? *referring to the part where santana said something that usually has her laughing and saying wanky*

Santana: yeah, i know! so wanky, right? *laughs as does Brittany*

Brittany: extremely! as for the convo that me and Jessica had. i will let her tell you if she wants to because it was about her day at school *looks at Santana*

Santana: ok! ill ask her when i call her down for dinner *looks at Britt*