drunk dancing

*once they finished their meal they payed for the food then made their way to the exit. getting congratulated on their engagement by the waitress that had been serving them*

Santana: *is out of the cafe now* so where to next? *smiles at Brittany as they link arms and walk back to the car*

Brittany: up to you! we could go to the club for some dancing and drinking or we can go home and have an early night *looks at santana as she decides*

Santana: i kind of want to go out! *smiles at Brittany* ...just as long as my lady night in shining armour will be there to help protect me from all the pervy old men *laughs a little but is obviously very serious*

Brittany: of course i'll be there! if anyone tries anything i'll go all lima heights on their fat asses *smiles as Santana laughs a little*

Santana: perfect! *smiles as Brittany leans down to kiss san*

*once they got back to the car, Brittany only had to drive for a few minutes because the club they were thinking of going to was just a few miles away from the restaraunt. like most clubs, there was a big line of people waiting to get in. so once Brittany gave santana a hand out the car, she locked up then they both made their way to the back of the line*

Santana: *was stood there less than 5 minutes before she started shivering* of course i forget to bring a jacket on the coldest evenings *Laughs as she holds onto Brittany and tries to snuggles into her side as much as possible so she can get some heat*

Brittany: *didnt hesitate to take her denim jacket off and put it over Santana's shoulders* hows that? *looks down at Santana as she holds onto the jacket and tries to wrap herself up as much as possible*

Santana: *looks up at Brittany* thanks babe! i promise ill bring a jacket next time so you dont need to suffer either *giggles*

Brittany: *smiles at San* dont worry about it! i dont feel the cold as easily! i just wore that because it goes with this outfit *wraps her right arm around Santana as they start to move forward a little*

*another 5 minutes go by and the girls finally reach the front of the line where they have to show their ID to the security guards. you'd think that since they are in their mid 20's that they wouldnt have to do that. but sadly for them both, they still have baby faces that make them look younger*

Brittany: *had a hold of Santana's hand as they weaved their way through the crowd of people so they could go straight to the bar* here babe, take a seat! *pulls out the bar stool so Santana could get up onto it*

Santana: *gets on the seat then turns round to look at Brittany* what you wanting babe?

Brittany: i dunno! you order first *smiles at san then looks over the bar to choose what drink she wants*

Santana: *talking to the bartender* could i please have a kiwi colada please! *watches as the guy pours her drink then place it infront of her* thank you!

Brittany: *the bartender looks at her* ill have a lava flow please! *watches as the guy pours hers then gives it to her* just put these on a tab, thanks *looks at santana and offers to help her off the bar stool. they keep a hold of each other as they take their drinks and go to find an empty booth to sit at*

santana: here's one! *guides Brittany to the table. they both sit round the back of it so they can have a full view of the dance floor*

Brittany: *has a hold of her drink in her right hand as she places her left arm round santana. she tilts her head close so she can talk over the loud music* hows your drink?

Santana: *turns to lean in and talk into Brittany ear. loud enough so she can hear over the music* its great! definitely a new favourite *they both smile at each other then cuddle up as they people watch and sip on their drinks ocassionally*

*not that much time has passed and Santana is already on her 3rd drink, while Brittany is slowly sipping away at her first. she needs to drive them back home so she will just be drinking cola the rest of the night*

Santana: *took the last few sips of her 3rd glass and is definitely feeling the buzz from it* come on babe, lets go dance! *shouts over the music as she reaches out to grab hold of Brittany's hand. Brittany makes no objections and just follows her very energetic girlfriend to the dance floor*

*when they got on the dancefloor, the girls were just swaying to the music as they held onto each other. it wasnt long till that changes and Santana let the drink take over and had her seductively dancing with her back against Brittany's front. of course Brittany couldnt care less. she was just glad that it was dark, otherwise her crazy blushing would be seen by all. Brittany stayed close so she could keep a hold of Santana's waist, making sure she doesnt end up flat on her face*

*a few songs later! a slower song came on. so it was pretty much just the girls and a bunch of other couples left on the dance floor. Santana had her arms drapped over brittanys shoulders and was holding onto the back of Britt's neck. while Brittany continued to hold santana by the waist, just a little closer this time so that their heads could rest against each others as they sway to the music*

Brittany: you having fun? *talks quietly so only Santana hears*

Santana: so much! *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: good! im glad to hear *smiles at santana*

Santana: did you like my dance moves? *smirks as she looks into Brittany's eyes*

Brittany: of course i did! if this room was any brighter then im sure people would have been able to see just how red my face had gotten *laughs as does Santana*

Santana: sorry not sorry! *giggles as Brittany smiles then kisses san on the head. for the remainder of the slow song, Santana rested her head on Brittany's chest as they continued to sway together and hold each other*