10 years on one page

*3am! the girls arrived back home and Brittany is currently trying to carry Santana bridal style, up the steps, unlocking the front door and getting her to the couch so Brittany can take hers and santana's shoes of before they go up to their room. once Brittany reaches her room, she lays santana on the bed so she can take her dress off and get her into something comfy. once she tucks santana into bed, Britt goes to get herself some pj's then she went into the bathroom so she could take her make up off and do her teeth. once she was sure she had done everything she was supposed to, she climbed into bed and cuddled into Santana. falling asleep after a few minutes*

*the next morning! santana wakes up at like 11am. the minute she opens her eyes she is scrunching her face up, as the headache kicks in. it takes her a while to find the strength to get out of bed but the minute she smells food, she is on her feet in seconds. then she is back on the bed because she is feeling super nausious and dizzy from movin too quickly. she takes a second to just sit on the edge of the bed then she gets back on her feet so she can go to the bathroom*

Brittany: *is stood at the cooker when she hears santana go into the bathroom. thats when she decides to get a glass of iced water and some painkillers so that San can take them when she comes down the stairs* good morning sunshine! *as suspected, Santana just groans in response* here you go... this should make you feel better. *hands San the glass of water and 2 painkillers*

Santana: *takes the glass and pills from Brittany* remind me again why i do this to myself, when i know all to well what alcohol does to me *looks at Brittany then takes the painkillers*

Brittany: *stands on the opposite side of the counter than where San is sitting*  its all fun and games till you wake up the next day remembering just how much alcohol you consummed *laughs a little*

Santana: what the heck did i do to my body to make it so sore? *looks up at Brittany, knowing that she will actually remember what happend last night since she wasnt drinking like San was*

Brittany: oh you know, just the usual! *laughs as she thinks back to Santana doing several slut-drops, lap dances and other crazy dance moves to try and impress Brittany* ...long story short. you danced and got the reaction from me that you were hoping for *smiles as does Santana*

Santana: oh geez! i really can't be trusted with alcohol at all. *shakes her head in disapproval*

Brittany: on the bright side... i didnt have to fight anyone to keep you from getting into the wrong crowd *smiles at Santana*

Santana: my lady night in shining armour there to save the day once again *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: *rememebers about the omelets she is making for the two of them* anyway... these omelettes should be ready if you want one. *walks back over to the cooker so she can take the pan off the heat and plate them up for the both of them*

Santana: the sickness is gone, now my stomach is ready! *Smiles as Brittany turns to face her with a plate in each hand*

Brittany: *goes round to walk into the dining room, with santana following close behind* bon apetite! *places the plates on the table so that Brittany and Santana can be facing each other*

Santana: *sits down* thank you! *tastes her omelet*

Brittany: *looks up at San after eating some of her omelet* how is it?

Santana: chefs kiss! *smiles at Brittany then eats more of the omelet* 

Brittany: yay! *claps her hands excitedly as Santana looks at her and smiles*

*a few minutes of comfortable silence go by as they both finish their food*

Santana: i can't believe we are getting married in 28 days! *smiles as Brittany smiles also*

Brittany: absolute madness! *laughs a little*

Santana: you sure you wanna be stuck with me the rest of your life? *laughs*

Brittany: *looks into santana's eyes as she holds Santana's hand in hers* i have never been more sure of anything in my life, like ever! *smiles as does Santana*

Santana: same here! *lifts Brittanys hand up to her mouth so she can kiss her knuckles*

Brittany: cant wait to see that wedding dress of yours *smiles at Santana*

Santana: and im super excited to see your suit that you picked out *smiles at Britt*

*fast forward 27 days! its the night before the wedding. Santana and her Bridesmaids all went for an overnight stay at a hotel, not far from the wedding venue. and Brittany, Toby and Terry all stayed at Brittany and santana's place just so the girls wouldnt be able to see each other before they walk down the isle*

Terry: *was downstairs having a laugh with toby, when he decided to go up and check on Brittany. she told them that she was just wanting to chill in her room. so thats where she has been since the boys arrived about an hour ago* hey there! *walks into the room to see that Brittany is sat on the bed and is writing her vows*

Brittany: *looks up and sees Terry at the door* hey! *smiles then goes back to writing*

Terry: how are you getting on? *walks in the room and sit at the end of the bed*

Brittany: *looks back up at Terry* pretty good! it just isnt the easiest thing to fit my whole 10 year relationship onto one little page *laughs a little*

Terry: yeah! i know what you mean *laughs* ...back when Rachel's mum and i got married, i kept on telling everyone that i could easily write a 10 page essay on how much she means to me *smiles as does Brittany*

Brittany: thats exactly how i feel about santana! heck, ive been thinking of this day since the first time her and i spoke to each other at our lockers *laugh at the memory*

Terry: you girls were always made to find each other! not only did all of your friends and family see the spark, but i guess the universe just couldnt help but make sure you two were brought together as soon as possible *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: thats so sweet! thanks terry *smiles as Terry smiles back*

Terry: toby and i were about to play some boardgames. would you like to join us?

Brittany: sure! let me just finish this off then ill come down

Terry: alright! see you in a bit

Brittany: see ya *went back to writing the last little bit of her vows*