first day being a teen

*2 hour later! the sun was down and everyone headed inside to continue hanging out. jessica and her friends were out their fancy clothes and into their pj's. they were now gathered in the living room chatting amoungs themselves as they try to choose a movie to watch together*

Jessica: hands up who's wanting to watch mama mia? *looks around the room at her friends and sees that everyone has got their hand up* alright! *smiles then presses play on the movie*

*on the other side of the living room wall, was the 4 adults who were sat at the dinning table chatting and enjoying the peaceful enviroment as the teenagers watch a movie and finally gets settled for their calmer activity, since its almost 10pm*

Santana: you know that this is the start of Jessica taking control and is gonna be asking for more time each night to stay up and do her own thing *looks at Brittany*

Brittany: yeah, i know! *smiles at Santana*

Santana: and you arent worried that it is going to affect how moody she'll become? with her teenage hormones and all. *looks at Britt*

Brittany: dont worry! we will just figure it out as it comes. *smiles at San*

Santana: yeah! *smiles at Britt* i just hope she isnt anything like the teen i was. i honestly dont know how you and your mum were able to put up with me all those years *laughs a little*

Quinn: yeah! Rach and i only had to deal with you at school, so i dont know how you managed to actually live with satan's daughter and not pull her hair out *laughs as does everyone*

Brittany: well... i did manage to pull a few hairs out accidently *looks at San and sees the confusion on her face* ....but that was a completely different story. *smirks at San as she realises what incident Britt was referring too*

*by the redness appearing on Santana's cheeks, the girls realised what was happening and that made Quinn make a gagging noise while she covered her ears*

Rachel: TMI Britt! we dont need to hear about that part of your lives, thank you very much! *laughs as she shakes her head*

Britany: sorry not sorry! *laughs as she sees the girls smiling at her*

Santana: anyway... once the girls finish their movie i think we should do the cake so you girls can get back home since it will be about 1am by then. *looks at Quinn and Rachel*

Quinn: are you sure you girls dont want help with tidying up all the mess afterwards? *looks at Santana and Brittany*

Brittany: dont worry about it! me and San are probably not gonna do it tonight anyway *looks at Quinn and Rachel*

Quinn: alright then! *smiles at the girls*

*after the movie!*

Santana: thats our Que! smiles at the girls then sees Brittany get up and go over to get the cake so she can put the candles on it and light them all* Q, you and Rach can go and sit in the living room and we will just come through when we are ready *smiles at the girls then goes over to stand closer to Brittany*

Quinn: alright! *takes Rachel by the hand and they make their way into the living room and try not to act suspicious*

Santana: *sees Brittany light the last candle* you ready for this?

Brittany: *smiles at San* yep! *carefully picks up the cake as Santana walks ahead and makes sure the living room light is off*

Santana: *is stood at the doorframe watching Brittany come towards her. once Brittany is about to walk into the living room, Santana starts to sing happy birthday which is shortly followed by Rachel and Quinn, and then Jessica's friends join in once they see the cake being brought into the room and placed down on the coffee table*

*once everyone finished singing they all watched as Jessica went on her knees by the coffee table so she was close enough to blow out the candles*

Brittany: alright, who wants some cake? *smiles at Jessica and her friends as they all tell Britt that they want a piece. she takes the cake back into the kitchen and takes the candles back out so she can cut it up for everyone*

Brittany: *was cutting the last slices of cake and placed them on the last 2 paper plates that she set out infront of her. she heard someone walk up behind her and since they didnt say anything she just assumed it was San because whoever it was kept on coming closer and closer, eventually wrapping their arms around Brittany's stomach and placing their chin in the crook of Brittany's neck. so at that point she knew it was definitely San* would you like some cake as well, or shall we just leave it for when we have our morning cup of coffee tomorrow? *looks over her shoulder to look at San*

Santana: yeah! i think it would be a nice start to the day. plus im not really hungry for anything else. im ready to just put my feet up and relax. while cuddling with you of course *smiles as Brittany smiles back*

Brittany: sounds like a plan! *turns round and pick up the first 2 paper plates* do you mind giving me a hand with putting these on the table then calling jessica and her entourage through? *laughs at her choice of words as does San*

Santana: of course! *lets go of Brittany then takes 2 of the plates through to the dinning room as Brittany follows close behind*

Brittany: *puts the plates at 2 of the chairs at the dinning table while San does the same* ill go grab the last plate! *looks at San*

Santana: K! ill go get the girls! *looks at Britt then they walk off in the oposite direction*

*another 20 minutes go by while Jessica and her mates eat cake. Meanwhile Quinn, Rachel, Brittany and San are chilling in the living room, cuddled up with their other half's as they chat*

Quinn: *starts to yawn* alright! i guess we should head out before we fall asleep. *looks at Rachel then to the girls sitting on the couch to their left*

Santana: yeah! we need to get that extra double matress down here for the girls to sleep on *looks up at Brittany*

Brittany: ill get it down and make sure Jessica and her friends all know where they will be sleeping *looks at San*

Santana: are you sure you dont want me to help with anything? *looks at Brittany and feels bad to just leave her to do all the work*

Brittany: no, its fine! you just go up and get yourself sorted for bed and relax. you have been on your feet long enough today! *looks into Santana's eyes as they smile at each other*

Santana: ok! if you're sure? *looks up at Brittany*

Brittany: im sure! *smiles at San*

Santana: alright! *smiles at Brittany then they both lean in to kiss each other*

Rachel: *was seeing the girls interaction with each other then looked up and Quinn and they both smiled at each other, thinking about how cute Britt and San are together* and on that adorable note, Quinn and i will get our shoes and Jackets on then we will go and say bye to Jessica. *smiles at the girls as she gets up with Quinn and go into the hall to get ready to leave*

*santana and Brittany get up and Stand by the doorframe that connects the living room to the hall. they wait for the girls to say bye to Jessica then they all have a group hug before closing the door behind the couple*

Santana: *looks at Brittany as they make their way up the stairs* are you sure you dont want my help with anything?

Brittany: *gets to the top of the stairs then turns round to hold Santana by the waist and look into her eyes as santana drapes her arms over Britt and holds the back of her neck so she can look into her eyes* im positive! now stop worrying because it really isnt that big of a task. *smiles at Santana*

Santana: ok fine! ill stop asking *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: good! now go get into some sexy ass pj's and relax. i'll be through to join you in 5 minutes or so! *smiles as San gigles*

Santana: i love you! *smiles*

Brittany: i love you too *smiles then lets go of santana so they can go their seperate ways to do what they need to do*