falling into place

*3 hours later! the girls were finally finished with all the wedding planning that they could do today*

Brittany: ok, so just a quick recap of what we have got in place... *looks at san then back to the list she has made in her diary* so we have the location! we have our officiate! i have Toby as my best man! you have your bridesmaids and Quinn as maid of honour. we will need to ask if she is ok to get our rings for us and keep a hold of them till the day! we have the list of guests, which is just a little under 50 of them! we have little jessica as the flower girl! we have the catering sorted! we have Rachel's dad who has kindly offered to walk us down the isle! we have decided on the flower arrangement for decor! we have went with a pastel rainbow theme for the whole thing. so when we get to the day where we buy our wedding dresses you can make sure everyone of your Bridesmaids have chosen a colour and dont fight over it with each other. and ill be chatting with Toby and Rachel's dad to make sure they are sorted with suites *looks back up at Santana and sees that she is already looking at Brittany. it makes them both smile and blush a little* ...am i missing anything?

Santana: um... i dont think so! seems like we have covered everything that we can as of right now. we will just wait till we are like a month away from the wedding before we have to pick out the wedding dress and suite *smiles at Brittany*

Brittany: yeah! also we can wait till you are feeling better before you talk to Quinn about getting our rings. just so you dont need to worry about seeing anyone face to face till you are back on your feet *smiles down at Santana*

Santana: *smiles at how sweet and thoughtful Brittany is* yeah! we dont want anyone loosing their heads before the big day, do we? *laughs as does Brittany*

Brittany: *shuts off her computer then lays down as Santana cuddles into her* cant wait to see all of this come together and actually see everything in person instead of through pictures online and in our heads!

Santana: same here! its gonna be unreal *smiles as she lays on Brittanys chest and rests her eyes. brittany holds Santana and also rests her eyes as she lays her head on the pillow*

*about 1 months later! it has been a few weeks since Santana spoke with Quinn and made sure she was able to get the rings. also Brittany had sent all the wedding invitations out. it is now the day where Santana and all the bridesmaids go for dress fittings while Brittany went with Toby and Terry to get fitted for their suites*

Quinn: *had her arm linked around Santana's right arm while Rachel was linked around Santana's left arm. Mercedes and Sugar were following behind the girls as they walked up to the entrance of the shop that they chose to go to. Quinn turns to Santana and sees her take a deep breath as she looked through the window at all the dresses* you ready for this? *smiles at San*

Santana: *looks at Quinn and smiles* ive been dreaming of this day since the moment Brittany and i first met *laughs because its not an exgageration at all*

Mercedes: *watched as the girls spoke to each other* LETS DO THIS * she says in a very enthusiastic tone that has everyone turning their head and laughing at her outburst*

sales woman: *walked over to the door as the girls walked in* welcome! *smiles*...which one of you lovely ladies is the bride-to-be ? *looks at all the girls with a very welcoming smile*

Santana: *steps forward a little* that would be me! *smiles as the sales woman smiles back*

sales woman: alright, follow me! *walks towards the other side of the shop were the changing rooms and full length mirrors are* have a seat ladies! *sits down on a single armchair as the group sits on a bigger sofa facing her* so, before we start trying stuff on, i like to get to know a little about my clients and find out what their style is. unless you already have a dress in mind, then we can just get straight to finding that and have you try it on for size *smiles at San*

Santana: i dont have any idea of what im looking for. i just came thinking that i could try on different ones and just see which one catches my eye most *smiles at the sales woman*

sales woman: alright then! lets get to talking and find the best dress that will have your other half tripping over themselves *smiles as does the girls*

Santana: lucky for us, my girlfriend is easily pleased *giggles as she hears Quinn mutter the word "wanky" quiet enough for only san to catch*

sales woman: Perfect! that makes my job a whole lot easier when my clients arent so uptight and snobby *laughs* ...anyway, ill just ask you a few questions so that way it paints a picture of what to have you try on. sound good? *santana nods her head*

sales woman: so first question is... are you looking for a dress or more of a pantsuit type of thing?

Santana: a dress please!

Sales woman: ok! *writes in her book then look up at san* ... do you like sparkily stuff?

Sanatana: i do! just not to much of it!

Sales woman: ok! *writes in her book then looks back at San* ... do you like to have long sleeves, short sleeves or strapless?

Santana: strapless!

*questions like that had continued for about 5-10 minutes*

Sales woman: alright! just give me a couple of minutes and i will be back with a few dresses to for you to try*

Santana: thank you! *turns to face the rest of the girls as they start chatting and are getting excited to see the dresses on San*

Mercedes: i know we havent seen you any of the dresses yet, but just the description alone is enough for us to all agree that you are gonna look amazing *smiles as San smiles back*