28.Oh come on, I know you

Principal : Why are you here Anup?

(Guys he is Anup. Random boy. All guesses were wrong except some.)

Teacher : What are you doing here Anup?

Anup : Dad, please let me speak

(So Anup is son of that teacher who blamed Avu. I hope you all got it.)

Anup : Principal sir, Avneet didn't did anything. I was the one who was having that chits. I always come after Avneet in every exam. Dad didn't like it. He wanted me to come first. I didn't study nicely for today's paper. So dad told me to do copy and I made chits. Dad made a plan that when he will come in the exam hall, I have to throw the chit under her bench. Then he will rusticate her by blaming her. I am sorry Avneet.

(All were shocked to the core. Anup was crying.)

Principal(angry) : What the hell is this Mr. Khanna (matlab wahi teacher). I didn't expect this from you. You are dismissed. You and your son also. Get lost from here both of you.

Avu : Sir please don't do this. I know Anup. He is clever. If you rusticate him then his career will get spoiled. Just give him some punishment but don't do this with him.

Principal (smiled) : Okay Miss. Kaur. So Anup, you have to give re exam for today's paper. This is your punishment. And Mr. Khanna, sorry to say, but you are dismissed. Now you all can go. Sorry Miss. Avneet for trouble. Mr. Jaijeet please don't do anything to the college.

(Jai smiled. Then they all went outside. Anup thanked Avu. Mr. Khanna glared at his son and Avu. they ignored him.)

At night.....

After dinner.....

(Sid came to see Avu at midnight and saw she was studying. He frowned. He went near her and back hugged her. She got happy and hugged him tightly. Sid startled)

Avu : Thank you sooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh Siddooo.

Sid (chuckled) : Why?

Avu : I know you only send Anup there.

Sid (shocked) : How do you know?

Avu : I know you

(Sid smiled and kissed her forehead)

Avu : But how did you get to know about it?

Sid : Yeah. When you went towards office. I completed my paper and went to canteen. There I saw that Anup who was crying and sweating. I got doubt so I took him to the empty classroom silently and beat him up. And then he told me everything. I asked him to go and tell this to our Principal.

Avu : Oh okay. Now tell me which things you did with Mr. Khanna teacher?

Sid (not looking at her) : I didn't....

Avu : Oh come on. I know you. Now spill the beans.

Sid : Fine. When he was going out of college, I saw him. I went and threw a stone on the dog out there and ran inside. That dog chased him and bite him badly. Nothing else.

Avu (shocked) : What? Are you insane?

Sid : Yes I am. Only for you. Now you tell me how much have you cried for loosing 4 marks?

Avu (shocked) : How do you..

Sid : Oh come on Avu. I know you.

Avu : Fine. I cried for only half an hour.

Sid (sarcastically) : Bas itna hi? 4-5 ghnte aur ro leti.

(Avu rolled her eyes at him)

Sid : No leave this studies and all and sleep now.

Avu : But...

Sid : I said sleep.

(Sid layed on bed and she lay on his chest not before opening his shirt. She slept in few seconds. Sid chuckled and pecked her lips. He put her down and kissed her forehead and went to his room. He also slept.

Next few days passed like this only studying and giving exams. After one week their exam got finished. Tomorrow they were going to leave for home. Sidneet were sad. They decided to complete their packing early and spend the evening and night together.)

.

.

.

EOC***

Let's see their cute moments in next chapter.