16.Craving for the meet

One week later...

(In this week all attended lectures except Avu. She was recovering slowly. But it was very painful for her while applying the cream. But now she is used to for it. Sid always came towards her whenever he get the chance. 

Reem came to know that Abhi's so called idiot friends provoked Abhi against Vaish. She made him understand everything. He realized his mistake. He wanted to apologize to Vaish but his ego and their rivalry was coming between it. He was regretting his work in the LAB because Sid is not talking to him. Leave talking he is behaving like Abhi is dead for him. Abhi was too upset about it.

Today is a special day. Why? Because today Avu is gonna sleep alone in her room. She only said this to all because it's too much hectic for them to return from college and take care of her. As her wounds are recovering she is getting back to normal again. She also used to apply cream on her own. For diverting her mind she used to study a lot. 

Waise there is another reason why today is a special day. Why? Because today our couple is gonna stay together whole night. Don't think any dirty. But yeah as there will be no one in Avu's room after dinner so how they will loose this chance to meet. Sid is gonna come in her room at 10 pm. Both were very happy because they are gonna meet after so long.)

Presently...

(All had their dinner. Vaish send Avu's dinner in her room only. All came there and talked for some time while Avu was having her dinner. After that they all went in their room. Avu was getting very excited and impatient to meet Sid. On the other hand Sid was jumping in his room like an idiot while packing his stuff)

Sid (in mind) : Finally we are meeting Kiddoo. I am very happy. Ok Sid calm down. In over excitement you can forget things to pack. Let me check once again. Chocolates for Avu? Done. Ice cream for Kiddoo? Done. Her favorite shirt ? Arey woh toh pehenke hi jaunga na. ha. Favorite cologne? I will put it on me while going. Aur kuch? Nah bas itna hi. Abhi baje hain 9.45 . I should get ready. I am coming my love.

(He then get ready quickly in five minutes. He covered his face and entered in girls hostel. He checked Vaish and Jann. They both were sleeping. So finally he went to Avu's room.

Here our heroin was very excited to meet her prince. She heard the footsteps. She quickly covered herself with a shawl and sat on bed. The door burst open revealing.....Sid. She saw him and smiled and stood up from the bed. He came inside. He first closed all windows and door. Then he put his bag on table and went towards Avu. 

They stood in front of each other. They were staring into each others eyes. Avu forwarded her hand and took his mask off only to see a wide smile on his face. She also smiled widely. Sid spread his arms in front of her and within a second she hugged him buried her face in his chest. He engulfed her so tiny body in his arms protecting her. He was hugging her so softly that it's not hurting her on her wounds. They were just feeling each others presence smiling widely. Soon Sid broke the hug. Avu frowned. Sid chuckled.)

Avu (sadly) : why you broke the hug?

Sid (chuckled) : You can stay in my arms as much as you want but first I have something for my kiddo.

Avu (excitedly) : What? A gift?

Sid(laughed) : Yes

(He pull out the ice cream from his bag. She started jumping. Sid chuckled at her. He sat on the bed and pulled her on his lap. He opened the ice cream and started feeding her. Avu was eating it smiling widely. Sid was admiring her smile. He didn't bring ice cream for himself. Why? oh come on who will waste time in eating ice cream when his love is in front of him?

They finished the ice cream eating session. Sid put last bite of ice cream on her nose. She scrunch her nose. Sid quickly took her picture. Then she giggled. He wiped her nose with tissue. )

Avu (sadly) : I wanted one more.

Sid(pulled her cheeks) : Awww. My babygirl. I have chocolates for you.

Avu (excited) : Really?

(Sid nodded and gave her chocolates. She started eating them. Sid was admiring her smile and her cute gestures. She was on his lap only.)

.

.

.

EOC***