78.Some memories

Before the day of exam...

Sid came in Avu's room. Avu smiled and hugged him. 

Sid (kissing her forehead) : How are you?

Avu (kissing his cheek) : Fine fine. chocolate?

(Sid nodded and  give her chocolates. She smiled and took them. She made him sit on the bed and sat on his lap. She made him encircle his arms around her waist and started eating the chocolates. He smiled and hugged her softly. 

He was bit sad. After completing eating she looked at him and frowned as she guessed he is sad. She cupped his face and made him looked at her. He looked at her eyes and smiled)

Avu (sadly) : what happened? Why are you sad?

Sid (smiled) : Nothing kiddoo.

Avu : Tell na

Sid (sighed) : How we are gonna meet in vacation now?

Avu : Hmm. Big question. 

(She started thinking but got nothing so frowned. Sid chuckled at her and cupped her face)

Sid (pecked her lips) : Don't worry. I will do something. ok?

(She nodded and kissed his cheeks. She then hugged him tightly. He started rocking her to and fro. They were sitting in complete silence. Sid was thinking something deeply. Avu felt that and pulled back from the hug)

Avu : Kya hua?

Sid : How to tell Jai bhai about us?

(After listening this Avu also started thinking deeply. Sid looked at her and cursed himself)

Sid (in mind) : Ughhh. Why did I bring this topic? This question is for me not for her. I only have to take responsibility of that. I made her worried now. Idiot, stupid. Now let's lit up her mood.

(He pulled up her top and started nuzzling his nose on her stomach. She started laughing as it was tickling her. Sid sighed in relief. Then he made her lay down on bed and hovered over her. She unbuttoned his shirt and slipped her hand inside it. 

Meanwhile Sid kissed her full on her lips and she kissed him back. He softly pressed his body on her and he got the feel of her body. He then pulled back and laid beside her. He took her head and placed it on his chest. She came on top on him and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged her back.

He started playing with her hair. She has her eyes closed. Sid was kissing her head. Suddenly, Avu asked)

Avu : Siddoo

Sid : Hmm

Avu : What do you feel when you saw me first time?

(Sid immediately smiled thinking about that moment)

Sid : It was the best day.

Avu : Really?

Sid : Yes.

Avu : Tell me na.

Sid : Hmm. I was sitting in canteen and you all enter there. I saw you nd got lost in you. Your hair were flying and you were smiling cutely. Jai bhai was telling something to you all. I didn't know that he is your brother so I got angry but when you called him bhai then I got relief. Your voice was so mesmerizing. You didn't notice me but from the first day only I started liking you.

(She blushed)

Sid : Now you tell me

Avu : Hmm. So I noticed you staring at me first time in Chemistry lab. I found it cute because you were stealing glances of me. Then next I saw you doing flips and stunts in sports room with your bare upper body. Oo la la you were looking very attractive. But all girls were drooling over you. I got angry and went from there. Then I also started glancing at you and then I started liking you.

Sid : Accha?

Avu : yes

Sid : If you have started liking me then why didn't you propose me?

Avu : Because I was waiting for you to propose me. 

Sid : why

Avu : What do you mean by why? I didn't know about your feelings and later that letter part also. So I thought you don't love me.

(Sid chuckled. Avu got up and punched him)

Sid : Ouuuuuchh. Why? 

Avu : Because of your nautanki.

Sid : Hmm ok. Come now.

(Avu nodded and again laid on him. He made her sleep peacefully on his chest and closed his eyes. He was caressing her hair so that she won't wake up.

After that days passed and their exam got over. They all were happy with the paper they wrote. As Jai made all study so Faisu and Abhi also studied and wrote their papers nicely)

.

.

.

EOC***
Last for today.
Ab khush ho kya?
Sab kuch accha accha ho raha hain na? 
Now get ready for the suspense and drama and what not.
Stay tuned.