87.Vaish's behavior

All took care of Vaish and after one week she got fine. 

In morning...

With Abhinavi....

Vaish was changing her top in the room. Abhi was in washroom. She was struggling to wear her top. At last she threw that top in frustration and sat on bed. At that time only Abhi came out of the washroom and saw her. He got confused. He picked up her top and went to her. He put his hand on her shoulder.

Abhi : Vaish what happened?

(She turned and hugged his stomach and started crying. He was taken a back and got worried. He started caressing her hair)

Abhi (worried) : Vaish baby what happened? why are you crying?

Vaish (crying) : I am not able to wear that top.

Abhi : what...But... Okay leave it... Calm down. 

(He made her drink water and calm her down. He sat beside her and cupped her face. She looked at him with teary eyes. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He pulled back. He went towards her closet and took out another shirt. He came back and made her wear that. He was closing the buttons of shirt and Vaish was staring at him. He finished it and pulled Vaish on his lap by her waist. She winced in pain. He got worried)

Abhi : what happened? Is it paining?

(She nodded. He pulled up her shirt and saw her waist a little bit swollen. He got confused and worried.)

Abhi : Are you not well babygirl?

Vaish : I am ok.

Abhi : Then why..

Vaish : Let's go we are late. 

Abhi : Arey but get ready at least..do your make up your hair are also messy.

Vaish (pouting) : You do my hair. Tab tak I will play some game. No make up. I am tired.

Abhi : Ok sit

(He made her sit on chair and started combing her hair. She was playing game on her phone. He made a ponytail of her hair and kissed her. She smiled and kissed his cheeks. They both went to canteen)

In canteen.....

As usual Fainat were eating each other's heads. I mean they were fighting. Ri is getting pissed. He was fuming in irritation. Abhinavi saw this and chuckled. Sidneet were shooting their video.

Jann : I said na Virat is best

Faisu : I said na Kohli is best

Jann : No  Virat is best

Faisu :No Kohli is best

Jann :  Virat 

Faisu :  Kohli

Ri (banging his hand on table) : CHUP

(All students present in canteen looked at him)

Sid (to all) : Yes yes. Show khatam hua. Jao ab sab.

Ri (gritting his teeth, to Fainat) : You both shut your mouths. Agar kuch bola na then I will crush both of your heads.

(They both shut their mouths. Ri went to give their orders. They all sat on the table. Breakfast came. All started eating. Abhi kept apple juice in front on Vaish. She was about to drink it but when she smells it she felt weird. She made a bad face. Abhi looked at her) 

Abhi : Vaish what happened?

Vaish : I don't want this

Abhi : But it's your favorite

Vaish : But I don't want it

Abhi : Ok then I will order something else. Say what you want.

Vaish : I don't want anything

Sid : Aise kaise chalega

Avu : Twine are you ok?

(Vaish nodded.)

Vaish : Please yaar. I will eat later. I don't want anything. 

Abhi : I will give chocolates if you finish this juice.

Vaish : I am drinking it

(With that she drank the whole juice in one go and snatched the chocolates from Abhi's hand. All chuckled. Avu pouted. Sid sighed and gave her chocolates. She smiled sheepishly taking them)

In lecture...

With Sidneet....

(Both were attending lecture with full concentration but on different things. Avu was concentrating on the lecture and Sid was concentrating on Avu. He was continuously pulling her towards him. But she was not even moving an inch. At last she glared at him. He pouted and sat far from her. She chuckled and kissed his cheek. He got shocked. She sat straight.) 

After two lectures.....

(Vaish was going alone in library. She was walking but someone pulled her in an empty room. She got shocked as the person locked the door.) 

Vaish : You?

sm1 : yes me

Vaish : Are you crazy

Sm1 : yes I am. Now shut your mouth and see what will happen here.

(With that sm1 threw something on floor and then.........

.

.

.

EOC***
Now think on this. 😁😁😁
Stay tuned.