22.The Proposal

Flashback Continued.....

(Sid ran towards the garden. He looked here and there but couldn't find Avu. He got sad. He saw his group coming towards him. He didn't want to face them so he just ran and climbed on one of the tree and sat there quietly. He saw his group went from there after some time. He was very sad. 

With Avu...

She said Jai that she wants to be alone for some time. So he gave her permission to go in the garden. She went and sat under the same tree on which Sid was sitting. )

(Sid saw Avu sitting under the tree. After some time she started crying. He got tensed. He came down. Avu saw him with teary eyes. He felt pang in his heart. They saw that Abhi was coming in their direction. So Sid immediately said...)

Sid : Please listen to me once. I will clear all the things. Please. 

(She looked at him with teary eyes again.)

Sid : Do you know how to climb on trees?

(She nodded)

Sid : Let's climb on this tree. Please. We don't have any option. We can't run away from here. Abhi will see us. Please.

(She thought for 0.02 seconds and climbed on the tree. Sid's eyes widened as he looked her climbing this fast on the tree. he also climbed and sat on the tree. Her back was facing him. They were so close to each other.)

Sid : Please listen to me. All that things are just messed. Wo hua yu tha ki....

(He told her whole letter Mahabharat. She got happy. Sid was hell worried about her reaction. She was smiling but he couldn't see her as she was sitting in front of him with her back facing his chest.)

Sid (worriedly) : I am saying the truth only. Please believe me. I didn't do anything. I just loved you and only you. From the first day itself I loved you. I love to admire you. I love your small eyes. Please don't say no to me please.....(Blabbering)

(Avu was dreamingly listening to him. She was smiling. When he started blabbering unnecessary things to her she chuckled. He was not stopping. Avu just leaned back on his chest and said...)

Avu : I love you too

(As soon as Sid heard this he stopped his blabbering. Shivers ran down his spine because of their closeness. He pinched himself. He got out f the trance by that. )

Sid (excitedly) : Seriously?

(Avu nodded. Avu was trying to turn around but couldn't. Sid saw this.)

Sid : I will help you. But don't get scared.

(She nodded. In one moment Sid held her and threw her upside, twirled her opposite and catch her and made her sit facing him. She got shocked but smiled widely. He saw her and he also smiled. She wiped his tears with her small soft hands. Sid shivered under her touch. He just hugged her softly. She also hugged him back.)

Sid : I promised you I will you till the end of my life. Even after that also. I will always keep you happy. I will never let you cry. I will support you forever. 

(Avu smiled. They broke the hug after some time. They were so close to each other. They stared at each other forgetting all the world around them. After some time one leaf fell between them and they came back to their senses. They get so shy. Avu tucked her hair behind her ear and Sid moved his hand on his neck. They looked at each other and smiled. Avu got shy again and put her head on his chest. Sid smiled and wrapped his hand around her tiny body. She kept her one hand on her chest. They enjoyed each other's presence. 

After some time, they got down. It was a little dark. They were holding each other's hands. They didn't want to go but they didn't have any other option. So they left their hands. Sid was about to move with sad face. Avu looked at him. She saw here and there. She went behind him and tap his shoulder. He immediately turned and saw her. She just quickly kissed his right cheek and ran away from there. Sid got shocked and froze on the spot only. She turned behind and smiled at him and ran away. Sid was standing there grinning like a monkey putting his hand on his right cheek. Abhi and Faisu came there. They saw him lost. So they both stomped their feet on his legs. He screamed and saw them laughing. He chased them till hostel. Finally he went to his room and blushed looking at is mirror. 

With Avu...

She went in room and blushed looking at her mirror. She hide her face in her hands and layed on her bed thinking about their proposal.)

Flashback Ends*****

.

.

.

EOC***