52.First day of trip

Next day...
All did their breakfast. They were ready to go. Their  teacher came there.

Teacher : So, guys pack your stuffs and get ready to climb the mountain. We have to cover at least one fourth distance today. We will live there at night. It's not too much high from the ground but be careful while climbing.

(They all got ready. They packed their stuff in a rucksack. They went near the mountain and started walking. Avu's group was walking in front together. As always Sidshek were walking with a frown on their faces. Why? Of course because now they can't romance with their girls. They were walking behind Avu's group.)

After walking for about four hours straight Vaishneet and Jai were walking like they are walking from just five minutes. They were talking and walking. Jann and Ri were very tired.
Here about Sid's group. Reem was walking without saying anything but she was tired. Anu was also tired. Faisu was walking like a zombie.

Sidshek : Ma'am please ab ruk jaate hain. Please. Ham mar jayenge.

(All laughed on them. But all were tired so they thought to have lunch in the nearby hotel. All went there and ordered their food. Sidshek were still finding some ways to romance with their girls. )

Avu : Bhai I am going to washroom.

Jai : ok

Vaish : Avu ruk. I am also coming.

(Avu nodded and both left. Sidshek heard this and they stood at the same time)

Sidshek : Di I am going to washroom.

Faisu : Arey firse wahi. Chal kya raha hain?

Reem : Sid you go first.

(Abhi sat there with a frown. Sid smiled and ran towards the washroom. He went and stood near the washroom. Avu came out. Sid saw her and pulled her in a corner and started kissing her like there is no tomorrow. Avu got startled but she kissed him back with the same passion and smiled. Sid was kissing her lips, neck, cheeks and all over the face. Vaish came out and saw them. She didn't recognize them. She missed Abhi. She was about to go but someone held her and took her out side of the hotel. She was about to scream but then stopped and smiled because it was Abhi only. He pinned her to the wall and started doing his work. She smiled and let him do what he want. Both couples were enjoying. Soon Sidneet completed their romance. They parted away. Sid dipped his face in the crook of her neck. Avu smiled and caressed his hair)

Sid : Avu.. What are we gonna do yaar?

Avu : About??

Sid : Aaann. Don't act now. I am talking about us.
How we are gonna meet each other?

Avu : It's ok Sid. Something will happen. Be calm ok.

Sid : Nah. I don't know anything I want you to sleep with me tonight and that's final.

Avu : But Sid..

Sid : Avu

Avu : Ok fine. Let's see what will happen.

(They went away and saw Abhi and Vaish were already present on the table. They also started eating. Soon they finished their lunch and started walking again. At last they reached at their desired point. They are gonna stay in tents. They set up tents for them. Each one has been provided with tents. They set up the tents and did their dinner.

Vaishneet's group was sitting and talking with each other in Vaish's tent. Sidshek were still finding ways to romance with thier girls. Soon Avu's group started leaving. Ri and Jann went in their tents. Avu also went. Sid saw this and ran towards her tent. Jai kissed Vaish's forehead and went away. As soon as Jai went Abhi ran towards Vaish and locked the tent and la la la la la.

Jai was going towards his tent when he saw some boys were looking at something in one tent. He got confused and went there. What he saw made his blood boiled. The tent's chain was slightly open and inside it Reem was changing her clothes and the boys were trying to see it. He just went there and pulled those boys and punched them)

Jai (holding their collar) : Shameless creatures. Don't you have sisters and mothers?

(He was beating them up. Because of voice Reem came out of the tent. She saw Jai beating boys)

Reem : What happened? Why are you beating them? Stop now. They are bleeding

(Jai stopped. Boys left from there)

Jai (shouts) : Don't you know how to close the tent?

Reem : ha??

Jai : They were watching you changing your clothes

(Reem gasped. She looked down in embarrassment. Jai looked at her. She was wearing a very short dress. He stared at her body but averted his gaze away from her)

Reem : Sorry and Thank you

(Jai sighed and went from there. Reem also went to her tent)

With Sidneet...

(They were romancing)

Avu : Now happy?

Sid : yesssssssssss

(Avu chuckled. Sid smiled at her and kissed her chubby cheeks. She giggled. They both talked for sometime and drifted to sleep)

With Abhinavi...

(Both were lost in the moment. Abhi's hand was on her bare waist and was roaming on it. She was shivering because of his touch. While doing their romance they got lost in each other. After some time they slept)
.
.
.
EOC***