70.Tailoring

All got ready and started to pack their stuffs. They are gonna leave for Mumbai today. All were wearing casuals only. Reem's dress was a little bit extra short and revealing. She has a habit of wearing those types of dresses. She was packing her things when girls came to her to help her. She smiled and they all again started to do packing. After some time they went as they have to do some other works. Reem again started to pack her stuff. Three boys came there.

Boy1 : Hayyyeee look at her

Boy2 : Too hot to handle yaar

Boy3 : Look at her curves yaar. 

(Reem didn't notice them. They went towards her and pulled her. She got shocked. They held her)

Reem : Leave me.

Boy1 : Of course but after reaching the college we will not let you go at night. 

Boy3 : YES Let's do some part here only

Reem : Listen...

Boy2 : You listen yaar. You are looking freaking hot now. How we are gonna control?

(They were forcing her. In between her half sleeve got tore. Jai came and saw this. His blood boiled. He was about to go and make their life hell but what he saw left him shock. He saw Abhi, Sid and Faisu came there)

Sid : Leave her

Boy3 : No

Faisu : Leave her 

Boy2 : No.

Abhi : Leave her.

Boy1 : No if you want we will share her

Abhi/Sid/Faisu : Say good bye to the world then.

(With that they three held those boys and started beating them to the death. After about 10 minutes all three boys were lying on ground half conscious.)

Abhi : Bol na ab?

Boys : Sorry sister. We will not do anything like that.

(They ran away from there. They three looked at Reem who was standing there a little shocked. They went and hugged her. She came in senses. She hugged them back. They broke the hug and saw her dress. Abhi took off his jacket and made her wear that. They again hugged her. Jai saw all this and smiled looking at them. He took a photo of them)

Faisu : You are fine na?

Reem : Yeah. But now....

Abhi : What happened?

Reem : I mean we can't make tent again. So where will I change this dress.

(All started thinking. Jai also started thinking. When his girls came jumping and running. They stood in front of Reem and all.)

Anu : What happened?

Jann : Yeah why all are looking tensed?

(They looked at Reem who was tensed)

Vaish : What happened di? 

Avu : Are you ok?

Reem : Woh... (She told them and show them her dress)

Jann : Hmm we got it. 

Anu : But now what?

Vaishneet : Tailoring time...

All : huh?

VaishNeet : Ohho. Girls come on. Let's go.

(They dragged all the girls with them to some distance. Boys were standing there with confused look. Vaish and Avu made Reem stand in middle and took of that jacket. Avu and Vaish took scissors and gave a perfect shape to her dress making it off shoulder. They did some necessary things and done)

VaishNeet : Tadaaa

(They moved aside. All looked at Reem who was looking perfect. They admired her. Abhi, Sid and Faisu went near her and kissed her cheeks to which she gave them forehead kiss)

Vaish : This is not done.

Avu : We made your dress na. 

VaishNeet : We also want a kiss.

(Reem chuckled and kissed their cheeks)

Reem : Thank you so much.

Vaishneet : No we need chocolates

Jai (coming from behind) : Nahi milega. Now shut up.

(They pouted. Reem took some chocolates and gave them. They give teasing smile to Jai. Jai's eyes widened. He sighed.)

Jai : Now if you are done. Then can we go now?

(All nodded. Vaish gave Abhi his jacket. He kissed her cheeks. She smiled. All went towards airport. All were sad as they will separate now as Avu's group is gonna go in their privet jet. Jai looked at them and chuckled)

Avu : What bhai?

Jai : Let's go. Our jet is here. Abhi, Sid let's go.

Sidshek : We?

Jai : We are going together.

(All got happy)

Reem : No... It's.....

Jai : Shut up. We are going and that's final. 

(Reem nodded and was about to go when Jai hold her wrist. She looked back. Jai pulled her towards him. She collided with him. Jai came close to her face. She started shivering. Jai looked at her face. He came very close. She closed her eyes)

Jai (mumbled over her lips) : You are looking hot.

(Shivers ran down her spine. He kissed the side part of her lip due to which she shivered. Jai then left her and went away. She came in her senses. She adjusted herself making her heart calm which was racing at the speed of horse. They went inside)

.

.

.

EOC***
Boring right?

Sorry but can't do anything.