27.Rusticate

First day of exam.....

In morning.....

In the garden area.....

(Avu and Sid were talking to each other. Let's see what they are talking.....)

Avu : Sid did you revise everything?

Sid : Yaar Avu. What is this? We were not going to meet for this discussion na? Leave that studies now. Give me a longggggggggggg kiss as a good luck.

(Avu glared at him. He grinned ear to ear. Avu also smiled. They kissed each other for some minutes. They hugged each other and went to get ready)

Time skips to the exam hall.....

(Reem and Jai are in second year, so they were at different hall. All others were in one hall. There were 10 minutes left for the start of the exam. Sid gave a flying kiss to Avu. She blushed and caught it. 

Their exam starts. They were provided the question paper. As soon as question papers were given to them Avu and Vaish started writing it like there is no tomorrow. Sid also started writing as Avu had made him prepared for studies. Jann and Ri were also writing the paper. Anu was also writing the paper. Faisu was looking at the question paper like he has seen some ghost. Abhi was not paying any attention to the paper. After some time he also started writing the answers he knew. 

After about one and half hour.....

One teacher came in the exam hall. 

Teacher : We have to check all of you to know if anyone has copy or not. So please co operate with us.

(Teachers were checking all the students. All were done. Teacher came towards Avu. They checked the bench and all her stuffs. They found one chit under her bench. All got shocked. Avu and Vaish were writing their paper. So they didn't know about this. )

Teacher : Mil gayi copy.

(Thet's when Vaish and Avu looked up and saw that teacher were talking pointing towards Avu. They got shocked. Vaish looked towards Avu with horrified expressions. Avu was shocked to the core)

Teacher : Guards take this girl towards the principal's cabin.

Avu (crying) : Sir, please listen to me. This is not my chit. I didn't do this. Please....

Teacher (angrily) : Shut up. All say like this only when they get caught red handed.

Vaish : Sir please listen to me. She can't do anything like this. She has studied the whole syllabus. Why would she copy if she remember each and every word? Please sir don't do this.

Teacher : Shut up. Just shut up. I don't want to listen anything. Let's go to the office.

(Avu was requesting him a lot but he was not listening anything. All students knew she can't do anything like this. But no one was saying anything. Ri, Jann and Vaish were trying to explain the teacher. Sid was boiling in anger because of this. )

Teacher : Shut up. Now you Miss. Avneet Kaur. Pack you all stuffs and get ready to get rusticate from the college. 

(All got huge shock. Avu started crying violently. Sid was not in his senses. Vaish calmed herself)

Vaish : Avu how much paper of yours is remaining?

Avu : Last one question of 4 marks.

Vaish : Ok that's good. Now listen to me. Go with them to principal. Do as they said. I will come directly there with bhai. We know you didn't do anything like this. We will come there within 10 minutes. Bhai will handle then. ok? Now don't cry ha. Go with them

(Avu nodded and went from there with teachers. That teacher took her answer sheet with him. Avu took all her stuff and went from there. She sat outside the office as teacher said her so. She was shivering due to fever. 

In exam hall, Vaish was writing her paper with the speed of horse. She completed her paper in less than 5 minutes and submit her paper. She quickly went to Jai's classroom. She  peeked in and saw that Jai was tieing the supplements to the paper. She sighed and wait for him to come outside. Reem saw her and got tensed as Vaish's eyes were red due to crying. She thought again Abhi did something to Vaish. Jai came out. He saw Vaish and got shocked. Vaish hugged him and told him everything. He fumed in anger. They both quickly went to the office. They saw Avu there. Avu hugged Jai and started crying again.)

Avu : Bhai I swear I didn't do anything. 

Jai : Shhhh baccha. I know you are innocent. Don't worry. Kuch nhi hoga. I am here na. Don't take tension.

(They waited there only. After some time Jann and Ri also came there. Others went to canteen as soon as they finished their paper. Reem asked them what happened and they fill her with the information of that incident. Sid was impatiently sitting in canteen. Suddenly....)

In office....                                                                                                                                                                                  Avu and all were in office. That teacher was also there. 

Teacher : Sir, she was having chits with her .

Avu : No sir I....

Teacher : Sir don't listen to her. 

Jai (angrily) : What the hell? Are you in senses? What do you mean by don't listen to her? I can make your life hell but I am respecting you as you are a teacher. Do you know who am I?

Teacher : Your personality doesn't matter here Mr. I can throw you out of this college.

Jai (smirked) : Huh. Principal sir. Think about it. I can screw your college in one phone call. Do you want it?

(Principal gulped in fear)

Vaish : Sir she is the topper. Why would she copy if she knows every answer of the questions.

Teacher : Oh really? Then what about that chits ha?

Avu : I don't know sir. I don't know from where that came under my bench.

Teacher : As you are not answering properly so I request Principal sir to please rusticate her from this college.

sm1 : No need to do that sir.

.

.

.

EOC***

Who is sm1? Tell me in comments.