29.First kiss

(Sid and Avu reached at their place)

{Who missed their place? }

(They both went inside. Avu jumped on Sid and hugged him tightly. Sid chuckled and kissed her forehead. He twirled her around. Then he made her lay on bed and started kissing her lovingly. She was giggling and feeling his kisses. They were enjoying in each other's arms. Sid layed on the bed and Avu came upon him after opening his shirt. He started caressing her hair softly. He has his arms around her protectively. They were thinking about the vacation. None of them was talking. 

Suddenly, Sid felt his chest getting wet. He pulled Avu from his chest and made her sit on his lap with her back facing his chest. He started rocking her to and FRO like a baby. He knew the reason of her crying so he didn't ask anything. He has his hands around her waist. After some time she stopped crying. She got up from his lap and made herself sit on his lap facing him. He snaked his arms around her protectively. She hugged him tightly and put her head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. She rubbed her face on his chest like baby. He was having hard time to control first she was sitting on his LAP and secondly she rubbed her face on his chest which was sending shivers in his body. He pulled her away. She frowned cutely. Sid chuckled and kissed her chubby chicks. She was still sad. Sid pulled her chicks)

Sid : Come on babygirl. Now lit up your mood na.

Avu : How can I? How am I going to live without you for two months?

Sid : You trust me?(She nodded) Then don't worry. I will definitely do something.

Avu : But...

Sid : Avu yaar... bas ab... No more talks .

Avu : ok fine.

Sid : Let's go outside?

Avu : ok

(Sid stood up and picked her up. She snaked her legs around his torso. He went out. They were roaming in the jungle. After some time Avu saw some berries. She squiled in excitement.) 

Sid : What happened?

Avu : See berries I want them.

(He put her on the big stone and took that berries. They were about to eat them but they remembered something. They looked at each other and started laughing loudly)

Avu : You remembered that?

Sid : How can I forget? It was our first kiss.

Avu : yeah

(They started remembering their moments)

FLASHBACK*****

(It was Sunday and as usual Sidneet were at their place. They were standing beside each other holding their arms. Their love was not very old. Before some days only they just had started feeling the touches of each other. 

They were sitting when Avu said to have a walk around. They went outside and started roaming holding each other's hands. Suddenly, Avu saw berries. She told Sid that she want them. Sid quickly took them and gave that too her. They started eating. Suddenly Sid started coughing. Avu got panicked)

Avu : What happened? Wait I will bring the water.

Sid : Noo... Don't leave me...

(Avu started rubbing his back. He fainted and collapsed on ground. Avu got panicked more. Suddenly she thought something)

Avu (In mind) : Are these berries dangerous? If they are then why didn't they affect me? I also ate them. It means they are the berries like the apple from the Snow white story? There Princess ate that apple and fainted then Prince came and kissed her to woke her up. So if these berries are like that apple then I have to kiss Sid. But how can I? I can't even took his permission. Don't think too much Avu just kiss him. I have to kiss him to woke him up.

(Thinking this she started leaning towards his lips. She closed her eyes. Her heart was beating at fast rate. Her lips touched his lips and she kissed him softly. But she got lost in the kiss so she didn't pulled back. Suddenly she felt Sid's arms around her body. She got shocked and was about to pull back but Sid started kissing her back. They were lost in their kiss. After some time they broke the kiss and pulled back. Avu got shy and was about to run away. But Sid held her)

Sid : How was our first kiss?

Avu : N...n..i..c...e

Sid : And I know you pretty well

Avu(confused) : Huh?

Sid (Laughing hard) : How can you think like that ?

(That's when she realized that Sid pranked her. She got so shy and was about to ran away but Sid again held her. He pulled her towards him and before she could react he kissed her full on her lips. She got shocked but kissed him back. They pulled apart after some time and went inside their house)

FLASHBACK ENDS*****

(Sid and Avu were laughing hard. Then they stopped and saw time. It was late so they looked at their house last time and went for the hostel. They did dinner and all slept. 

At midnight, Sid came in Avu's room and they both enjoyed their night together having fun and romance. 

In morning, Sidneet woke up and were not leaving each other. They both hugged each other for the last time and Sid kissed her affectionately on her forehead for long time. They got tears in their eyes. Sid controlled himself and wiped Avu's tears)

Sid : Take care of yourself kiddoo. Don't jump here and there like rabbit. Eat on time and sleep on time. Take care of you ha.

(Avu nodded and kissed him softly. She kissed his chest and made him wear his shirt. Then finally Sid made his way to go. Avu was not leaving his hand. Sid stopped and hugged her tightly. Then again he kissed her whole face making her giggle. He saved that view in his heart smiling widely. Then he went away telling her not to cry.

She was about to cry but composed herself remembering Sid's words. She started keeping her remaining stuffs in her bag. Sid saw this from window and smiled. He went in his room.

Finally, after some time, they all went away to their home.)

.

.

.

EOC***

Next few chapters are gonna be super interesting and different. 

Stay tuned.