30.Family

At Sid's side.....

(Sid's group reach at Kolkata. Faisu, Anu also live in Kolkata. They all are the sons and daughters of Kolkata's richest businessman's. All live at a famous rich colony. It means they live near to one another.  As I told Sid's gang reached at Kolkata in afternoon with a flight.) 

{I think maine bataya nahi par unn sabka college Mumbai mein hain. Sorry about that}

(Media came at airport to welcome them as they are very rich. They made their way to their homes. Their cars were already standing outside the airport. They bid bye to each other. All sat in respective four cars - one for Anu, one for Faisu, one for Sidshek and one for Reem. Faisu and Anu went to their homes sorry bungalows. Sidshek and Reem entered in their home oopss.. sorry not home I mean huge bungalow. Wanna see it? Here it is.....)

)

(They entered their bungalow and went in hall. A lady came towards them almost running and engulfed the three of them in a tightest hug ever. She got tears in her eyes. You must have guessed that she is their mother that is SM. She pulled back from the hug and kissed their foreheads.)

Sm1 (rolling eyes on SM) : Melo drama khatam ho gaya ho toh mein bhi mil lu apne baccho se?

Reem (shouting) : Dadddd.....

(SM rolled her eyes)

(So he is their Dad. Reem shouted and ran towards SD and hugged him tightly. SD chuckled and hugged her tightly)

SD : My princess....

Reem : I missed you so much Dad...

SD : I missed you too princess.

Sidshek : If you are done then can we meet him?

Reem (Rolling her eyes) : sure

(They both hugged SD)

SD : How are you my twins?

Sidshek : Fine dad. How are you?

SD : Good

SM : Chlo. Go get fresh. I have prepared all your favorite dishes.

Sidshek and Reem : we love you mom...

SD (rolling his eyes) : Mere liye toh kabhi nahi banati huh...

(SM glared his and he sealed his mouth. All chuckled)

(They both went and get fresh and spend their day with their family. Let me now give a quick introduction of SM and SD)

SM : Mother of Sidshek and Reem. A very sweet lady. Helps his husband in his business. She is of modern thinking and is intelligent. Loves her sons and daughter a lot. Supports them in every decision.

SD : The richest businessman of Kolkata. Loves her sons and daughter a lot. Fulfill every wish of them. Reem is his heart. He is very proud to be her father as she is very loyal and straight forward like himself. He is also a modern man who is trying to be like a friend to his sons and specially daughter.

Now let's go to Avu's side.....

(Avu's group reached at Delhi. Yes guys they all live in Delhi. Ri and Jann are son and daughter of richest businessman of Delhi. Whereas Jai and Vaishneet are son and daughters of richest businessman in whole Asia continent. Yes guys they are very rich. They all live at different places. Vaishneet and Jai live in the very rich part in Delhi)

(Media came at airport and surround them. Jai and Ri were about to take girls away but in no time more than 20 bodyguards came and take them to their cars. Ri and Jann went to their homes bidding by to them by their cars respectively. Guards took Vaishneet and Jai to their cars and made them sit in two different cars. There are more than 10 cars in front and back of Vaishneet and Jai's car. Soon they reach their home. Veryyy sorry their mansion. Wanna see it? Let's see.... )

(They reached in hall and were welcomed by their parents that is AD and AM

(They reached in hall and were welcomed by their parents that is AD and AM. AM engulfed all three of them in a tight hug and kissed their foreheads. AD first hugged Vaishneet tightly. A tear escaped from his eye)

AM : How are you all?

Jai : We are fine mom. How are you?

AD (hugging Vaishneet) : We are also fine. Now come here.

(He said spreading his arms. Jai went and hug him and wiped AD's tears while AD patted his back and smiled at him.)

AD : Now that you are back. You are gonna help me in work.

Jai (chuckled) : Of course dad. I will.

AD : Hey, I was just joking. Have some fun for two months. Relax yourself.

Jai : No dad. I have to learn a lot of things from you.

AM : Okay fine. Now go and get fresh. I have made your favorite dishes.

AD : yes go fast.

(They went in their rooms.)

Let's talk about AD and AM....

AM : Mother of Jai and Vaishneet. Very sweet and kind. She has a smart side also. She is Asia's number one business women. She helps AD a lot in his work. Loves her son and daughter. Supports them in every decision.

AD : Father of Jai and Vaishneet. Richest businessman of Asia. Very hardworking. He is too much possessive about her daughters for some reason. He trusted Jai a lot. He is somewhat serious but has a bit funny side also. Loves Vaishneet to the moon and back. Has more than 100 bodyguards for protection and safety of his family. Can change one person's life upside down in one minute.

(Well I will give other things in next chapter as my phone is gonna dead soon. Sorry for the boring chapter. But I had to put this to et you know their family status.)

.

.

.

EOC***