7.Hurted

After some time...
It was time to go for college. They all get ready and went to canteen for breakfast. Then they all went to classroom.
All lectures went without any arguments.

After last lecture.
They were going to the classroom. Vaish and Avu were walking at last. Suddenly someone came running and hit Vaish and went away. She fell down. All Sid's gang started laughing on her. Vaish felt embarrass. Avu, Ri and Janm quickly went towards her.

Avu : Vaish are you ok?

Vaish : yeah I am fine.

Abhi (laughing) : Huh..thik se chalna toh aata nahi aur dusro ko lecture deti hain.

(Vaish felt very bad.)

Abhi (still laughing) : Huh... Ab kya ho gaya bolo... Ya bhai aayega tumhara tumhe bachane. Ha bolo ab bolo...

(He was laughing constantly and saying bad things about her. Ri and Janm were trying to stop him but it was all vain. Soon all students gathered there and started laughing.

Vaish couldn't control anymore. She broke down and started crying. She was trying to console herself but failed eventually. She got some flashbacks of previous years. Ri, Jann and Avu were trying to console her but on the other hand they were crying.

Sid looked at Avu and her crying face completely broke his heart. He wants to go and console her but couldn't.

Abhi and all others were laughing continuously. Abhi didn't even notice Vaish)

Avu (crying) : Vaish please calm down. Don't stress yourself please.

(Vaish was sobbing continuously. Soon Jaireem came there. They were confused looking at the crowd. Jai came forward and saw Vaish. He got shocked. He ran towards her.)

Abhi : Dekho dekhi kaun aaya.

(Jai completely ignored him. He came towards Vaish)

Jai(worried) : Vaish what happened? Why are you crying? Why are you on floor. Say baccha.

(But she kept crying. Jai saw Avu and others also crying. He decided that he will ask them later.)

Jai : Chalo room mein jaate hain. Let's go Vaish. Baad mein baat karenge.

(He put hand on Vaish's shoulder and tried to make her stand. As soon as her feet touch the ground she cried out loud.)

Jai : What happened? You got hurt? Let me see.

(Avu opened her sandle and saw that her feet was swollen a lot)

Jann (crying) : Bhai di ko shayad fracture hua hain. Unka pair mein sujh aayi hain bohot jyada.

Jai(shocked) :what? But... Leave that. We will go to doctor. Chalo Vaish.

(He put all his books on the floor and lift up Vaish carefully. They went out. All were laughing at them. Jai got confused but decided to talk about this later. Avu and Jann went forward. But Ri took Jai's books. He was going towards them but he stopped. He turned and went towards Abhi who was laughing continuously. He went and give tight slap on his face. All got shocked. Before Abhi could say anything Ri held his collar.)

Ri (angrily) : If something happen to Vaish na, then you are dead. Set this in your bloody mind Mr. Abhishek Nigam.

(Ri went from there. Sid and his group also went to hostel.

With Avu...
All took Vaish in hospital.
She was crying. Doctor took her inside. All were sitting outside. All hugged Jai. Jai was about to break down but control himself and consoled them.
After some time doctor came.

Jai : How is she doctor?

Doctor : Don't worry. She is fine now. His feet is not fractured but her two capillaries have got damaged. It will take three to four days to heal it properly. I will give some medicines. Take care of her. You can take her home now.

Jai : Thank you so much doctor.

(Doctor smiled and went)

Jai : You all go to Vaish I will just pay bills and take medicines and will come.

Ri : Bhai you go to Vaish. I will do all these things. You all go to hostel. I will come with medicines.

(Jai smiled and nodded. Ri went. Avu, Jann, Jai went inside and saw that Vaish was sitting there with a total blank face. They went towards her and hugged her. She didn't react. They thought to give her some time. So Avu and Jann helped Vaish to get ready. Jai came and took her in his arms. Vaish quickly put her arms around his neck. They all three smiled. Jai kissed Vaish's forehead. Then they all went hostel.)

With Sid...
As soon as they all came to hostel Reem started asking then questions. Abhi was just throwing things here and there in anger. Faisu and Anu were consoling them. Sid was lost in his thoughts.

Reem (angry) : Will you please elaborate what happened there? I am asking this last time.

(Ani and Faisu got scared and told her everything. She got shocked)

Abhi : How dare he slapped me? Bloody rascal. Dekh lunga main usko.

(Reem went and slapped him straight on his left cheeck. All got shocked. Abhi got tears in his eyes.)

Abhi : Di..

Reem : Don't.... Just shut up. How could you do this ha? It's ok that you were making fun  of her. But limit hoti hain kuch toh... She was badly crying. Did you even see her face?

Abhi : Di but...

Reem : Just shut up. Don't talk to me.

(She went to her room angrily. Anu guestured Faisu and Sid to handle Abhi. Then she went towards Reem. Abhi also went from there. Sid and Faisu sighed defeatedly)
.
.
.
EOC***