64.I think I know the reason

Now all again started climbing the mountain. As they are gonna reach there super soon so they are very happy. 

{Sidshek's POV written in Bold and Italics}

SIDSHEK : YOU ALL MUST BE THINKING WHERE ARE ALL. LET ME TELL YOU THAT ALL GIRLS ARE TALKING WITH EACH OTHER SORRY SORRY NOT TALKING BUT GOSSIPING WITH EACH OTHER LEAVING US BEHIND. AND WE ARE NOT COMPLAINING.

(Let me tell you all. You must know that we girls are super easy to get mix with each other. So according to that theory naturally Reem, Anu, Vaish and Avu got mixed with each other VERY fast. Boys were walking behind them SILENTLY. Girls were gossiping and already started sharing great bond leaving boys back.)

SIDSHEK : HUH. SAARI LADKIYAAN EK JAISI HI HOTI HAIN. NOW THEY ARE BEHAVING LIKE LONG LOST SISTERS AND HERE WE ARE WALKING SILENTLY. THEY ARE TALKING WITH EACH OTHER COMPLETELY IGNORING US. UGHHHH

(Their inner voice got disturbed because of Jai)

Jai : So tell us something about you also.

Faisu : Means...

Jai : I mean about you all. I mean to say these girls will now never stop talking as they got new friends. They were not having anyone except Jann from childhood. They never got any chance to explore new people because of the security reasons. That is why now they are behaving like free birds. So they are now not gonna stop. That's why I said you to tell me about you all. I mean your likes dislikes and all thing.

Sid : Ohh ok. Ummm. I like to do gymnastics.

Jai (laughed) : I know that. Tell me something new man. Anyone can guess that looking at your body. Waise I must say you have a sexy body man.

(Sidshek and Faisu looked at him with shocked expressions. Ri and Jai chuckled)

Jai : Why are looking at me like that? I am not that much rude and arrogant yaar. I am also a boy. So obviously I also have some other side. 

(Sidshek chuckled nervously)

Ri : Don't get scared yaar. Jai bhai will not shoot you.

Jai : Yeah. Tell me about you Abhishek.

Abhi : Call me Abhi only. (Jai nodded) I like to do many things. I mean like video editing and all stuffs and also I know some part of our business just like Sid. But not more than Di.

Jai : Means?

Abhi : Means Reem Di has great test in business. She helps mom and dad a lot in it.

Jai : Oh ok (in mind) : Interesting

Abhi : Tell us also about you.

Jai : Well  I also help my parents in his business even Ri also helps his parents. My parents has given me the responsibility of their dolls as they are small. So I take care of them and even Jann also as she is like my sister only. And now Anu also. 

Sid : And what about Di?

(Jai stopped)

Jai : means?

Sid : I mean di is also your sister?

Jai (shocked) : NO...who told you?

Sid : Then?

Jai : Then what?

Sid : I mean who will be she to you?

Jai (thinking) : She will be my friend.

Sid : why?

Jai : what do you mean by why?

Sid : I mean why di your friend only? She can be your sister also na just like Anu.

Jai (giving answer wisely) : Yeah but koi toh friend hona chahiye na. Kitne sisters ko sambhalunga mein akela.

Faisu : True

Sid (in mind) : I think I know the  real reason bhai. I have seen you both last night. It's ok. Let's just see. 

(Then boys also start talking freely about their games and blah blah. After walking for straight four hours they reached at top. Girls squilled in excitement. Boys chuckled at them)

Jann (in excitement) : Bhai we did it we did it yayyyyyy

(Jai was chuckling at their small sisters. Jann was jumping up and down and here our Faisu was admiring her. She slipped but before she could fall Faisu caught her by her waist. Jann closed her eyes tightly. Faisu was staring at her. All were looking at them.)

Avu (in mind) : I think know the reason why they are like this. I saw you both at the cave. It's ok. Let's just see.

Jai : Ahem ahem

(Faisu made her stand and scratched the back of his neck)

Jann (angrily) : How dare you to touch me?

Faisu : I helped you but you are shouting at me?

Jann : yes because you didn't take my permission.

Faisu : what the hell...

(Before anything could happen further Anu went to Jann and Ri went to Faisu.)

Anu (dragging Jann) : Chodo Jann. He is like that only. 

Ri (dragging Faisu) : Chodo Faisu. She is like cat only. Leave her.

(They both went aside)

.

.

.

EOC***