116.Jaireem's cute moments

Reem was happily setting the dining table for Jai. She was looking so happy. Jai came down. He saw her and smiled. She smiled back and stood beside the table. He came and sat on the chair. He was about to eat dinner but stopped.

Jai : You did your dinner?

Reem : No.. I...

(Jai just pulled her and made her sit on the other chair. He took the plate and was about to put food in it but Reem stopped him)

Reem : You sit. I will take it. You are tired.

(Jai ignored her and prepare her plate. She smiled.)

Jai : Come I will make you eat.

(Reem looked at him. He pulled her plate and started feeding her. She ate with happy tears. Jai wiped her tears. Reem also started feeding him. They ate dinner like that. Jai then went in room. Reem cleaned everything and went to their room after some time. She went and saw Jai sitting on bed. She smiled and went towards the bed. She was about to take blanket but Jai held her hand)

Jai (sadly) : Sleep with me only. I know I am bad. I should have tell this earlier but I was a jerk.

(Reem smiled and nodded. She was again going away)

Jai : Now what happened?

Reem : Arey. Let me change at least.

(Jai frowned but nodded)

Jai : Come fast.

(Reem smiled and went in closet. She wore some comfy clothes and came out. Jai smiled widely and patted the space beside him indicating to sit her there. She smiled and went to him and sat beside him)

Jai : Can I trouble you more?

Reem (confused) : Means?

(Jai just out his head on hed lap and took her hand and put it on his head. Reem understood and started caressing his hair. Jai smiled widely. Je felt relax after many days. He was totally exhausted. Reem was caressing his hair softly. He was just looking at her)

Reem : How did you find about Payal?

Jai : I was checking the back ups of our cameras which are outside of mansion. I saw her running away with a boy. I got shocked but then I told some one to get her information. Then I got to know about all.

(Reem nodded)

Jai : We will tell about her to dad and mom.

Reem : No Jai.

Jai : What do you mean by that?

Reem : Jai they are not in state to listen anything now. They will think that I persuaded you. So for now we won't tell anything to them.

(Jai nodded understanding it.)

Reem : Leave that topic now. You sleep. You are too exhausted.

Jai : Hmm. Come.

(He got up and laid on bed. He pulled Reem and made her lay down. He pulled the duvet on them and pulled her close cuddling with her. Reem blushed. They both slept peacefully in each other's embrace.)
.
.
.
In morning...
Reem woke up first and saw their position and blushed remembering last night. She then got up and was about to move towards washroom but she felt somewhat dizzy. She sat on bed again. But shrugging off her thoughts she got up and get ready. She came out of the washroom and looked at Jai who was still sleeping. She got confused as Jai usually used to wake up early. She looked at time. Jai was getting late for office. She went towards him and sat beside him.

Reem (shaking him) : Jai... Wake up... See the time. You are getting late.

(He stirred in sleep and opened his eyes. He saw her and smiled. He put his head on her lap. She caressed his hair)

Reem : Jai... Get up now...

Jai : No

Reem : No means?

Jai : No means no. Come you also sleep.

(With that he pulled her but being smart she freed herself and went towards closet. Jai sighed and sat on bed. Reem started taking out his things as in his clothes, his watch, his handkerchief and all)

Reem (blabbering while moving here and there placing his things on bed) : Come. Get up fast. You will get late. See the time. You toh never sleep till late. Then what happened today? Why you wake up so late? You toh are an early riser na. Then? Now what happened to you? Come on go and get ready. You....

(She stopped when she started feeling dizzy again. She hold her head. Jai who was admiring her got worried and went to her and held her.)

Jai (worried) : Reem what happened? Are you ok?
Come sit here.

(He made her sit on bed and give her water. She felt ok. He sat beside her and held her hand.)

Jai (worried) : What happened to you?

(Reem smiled and held his hands)

Reem : Nothing Jai. It's normal.

Jai : But....

Reem : Oho... Now go and get ready fast. You will get late. Go.

(He nodded and went in washroom but was still worried for her)
.
.
.
EOC***