124.New life in Jungle house

Jet landed at Mumbai...
Sid came out of it with Avu in his arms whonwas sleeping peacefully. He entered in the jungle with all servants behind him. After some time they reached their jungle house and he said servants to go back after putting all their luggage. Servants went away.

Sid looked at the home and smiled. He put Avu on the bed after wiping the dust on it. Then he started cleaning all the home. It was done after some time. He looked at Avu who was sitting on bed rubbing her eyes. He smiled and went to her. He sat in front of her on his knees.

Sid : Slept well?

Avu : Hmm

(She looked around and saw their home fully cleaned.)

Avu : You cleaned it?

Sid : Yes.

Avu : Why didn't you wake me up? We could have did it together na?

Sid : Arey you were sleeping na. So that's why. Now leave it.

Avu : Ok. Now you take rest and I will arrange all our luggage and all. Ok?

Sid : I will help you.

Avu : No. You sleep now. I will do it. No discussion.

Sid : Fine.

(He layed on the bed and slept in just five minutes. Avu chuckled and kissed his forehead. Then she opened their luggage and started arranging all the things correctly. She put their clothes in cupboard well arranged. Then she put her teddies in the corner of the bed.

She kept their books in small shelf. Then she put some antiques on the shelf as well. Then their room was ready. She went in kitchen and open their new fridge which Jai gave them. She put it in the corner. Now the main problem they didn't have light connection. She went outside and walk towards the city for some distance.

She saw a light pole there. She looked here and there and went towards it. She went in nearby shop and bought cables. She then climbed on the pole and cut the power supply and joined it through the wire. She then jumped down and joined the wires. She had also brought some bulbs and tube lights. She joined all of them.

She then switched on the power supply and tadaaa. All lights glew. She jumped and went towards fridge and joined it's connections. And on it. They were having a small kitchen slab. They were having stove there already. Now main tension is of water. She went outside and saw that the home is having water tank. They had used the washroom many times so now it is empty.

She started thinking what to do when she saw a well. She went and saw water is there. She went home. She quickly grabbed some money and went to market. She brought a pipe and some vegetables and fruits and some other things. She went and put all these things in home and ran with the pipe. She went and threw that pipe in that well and joined it with motor. She went home and joined that pipe to the water tank. Then she turned on the motor. She went in washroom and turn on the tap. Water came from it. She jumped happily.

She came back in kitchen and started arranging the vegetables and fruits in fridge. She put all things in necessary places. And tadaaaa their kitchen got ready. She heat some water in a big utensil for drinking and kept it in fridge to get it cold. She sighed and went in hall. She saw some neon lights in her bag.

She went and put them near the window. Then she found some stickers of butterflies and all. She put them on the wall making it beautiful. She then fold their bags as they were now empty and put them on the highest rack of the cupboard.

She came down and finally spread room freshener in room. And yeaahhhh. Their small and cute home got ready beautifully. She jumped on her place. She looked at the watch and it was now evening. She went and took a shower making herself relax.