84.Maya

Time : 9 pm 

Location : Dinner table, Canteen

Girls were busy in their phones and as always all boys are feeding them and in between talking also. 

Ri : Yaar keep that phones aside na.

Jann : Why?

Faisu : Arey we are feeding you and you are glued to that phone.

Anu : We are busy

Ri (rolling his eyes) : Yeah yeah in playing games.

(They were talking and one girl came in canteen. She was wearing a veryyyyyy short dress and was walking sexily. All boys of the canteen were ogling at her. But our 4 boys didn't even give her a damn. She came towards Abhi and kept her hand on his thigh.)

Girl : Hey hottie

Abhi (jerking her hand) : Hi..

Girl : Ohh that was rude. But anyways. Hi I am Maya.

Abhi (ignoring her) : So...

Maya (anger) : How dare you to ignore me? (to herself) Okay Maya baby calm down calm down. He is getting hot because of your hotness. That's why he is getting angry I guess. Ok.

Abhi (feeding Vaish) : We are busy. You should go now.

Maya (throwing herself on him) : Come to my room at night baby...

(All widened their eyes. Vaish was looking at her like she will kill her. Abhi slightly pushed Maya. She ignored and went towards Ri. But before she could even reach at him Jann signaled Anu and  Anu put a leg in between and she fell down. All laughed at her. Anu and Jann high fived. Maya got up angrily and stomped her leg and went away)

Introducing Maya : A hot and sexy girl. Always throw herself on boys. She is rich but don't have any manners. Joined St. Crescent college in third and last year as her dad got transferred. She is very clingy girl.

Ri : Is she even a girl or what?

Faisu : Yeah throwing herself on boys.

Sid : Leave now. Let's eat. 

Abhi : Yeah

(They all finished their dinner and went to sleep.)

Anu was sleeping peacefully when she heard a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door. She saw Ri. She was about to shout on him but Ri put his hand on her mouth.They went in and closed the door.

Anu : Ri what are you doing here? What if .....

Ri (jumping on her bed) : Oh come on. No one will get to know anything. And I am here to see you in THIS dress. 

(That's when she realized that she was wearing a very short dress. She got embarrassed. Ri chuckled)

Ri : oh come on. I am your boyfriend. I have a right to see you like this. Now come here and help me to sleep.

Anu : You are sleeping here?

Ri : Yes now come na....

(Anu nodded and went towards him. He pulled her and she landed on his chest. He instead of sleeping started to romance with her and they both got busy.)

With Sidneet...

(Both were sleeping peacefully with Avu on the top of Sid when Sm1 knocked the door. They bot got up)

Sid : Who will be at door?

Avu : Don't know. You go and hide in washroom. I will check.

Sid : Ok. Be careful.

(She nodded and went to open the door. Sid went in washroom. Avu opened the door and saw Maya standing there. She got confused)

Avu : Yes. What happened?

Maya : Can I come in?

Avu : Yes

(She came in and sat on the bed.)

Avu : Do you need anything?

Maya : Yeah woh. I want a guy.

Avu (shocked) : What?

Maya : Yeah. I want that guy which pushed me back today.

Avu : What the hell?

Maya : Yeah. Just for some time.

Avu (trying to be polite) : I am sorry but I can't help you in this matter. It's very late you should sleep now.

Maya : But....

(Before she say anything Avu made her stand and pushed her out of the room softly. Maya went away. Sid came back in room and threw himself on the bed. Avu also came. He pulled Avu and made her lay on him)

Sid : What the hell she want yaar?

Avu : She wants Abhi bhai.

Sid : That I heard.

Avu : Hmm

Sid : Chodo. Let's sleep. She already ruined my sleep.

Avu : Hmmm

(She snuggled into his chest. He first made her sleep by caressing her hair softly. Then he also sleptslept after some time kissing her head and keeping her in his arms.)

With Abhinavi....
Abhi was making Vaish sleep. She was tossing from left to right continuously. He was patting her back but it's not helping. He sat on the bed.

Abhi : What happened Vaish? Are you not sleepy.

Vaish : I am...A lot.

Abhi : Then? Why are you tossing this much?

Vaish : My legs are having cramps that's why. I am not able to sleep.

Abhi : Oh god. Why didn't you tell me before? Idiot. Wait.

(He took a gel from the side drawer. He pulled Vaish up and made her sit with the support of headboard. He started massaging her legs softly with that gel. She smiled and rested her head on the headboard. After about half an hour he stopped as he saw Vaish sleeping.

He sighed and put the gel aside. He went and washed his hands. Then he softly put Vaish on the bed and layed beside her. He pulled her on his body and started patting her back. She snuggled in his chest. He also slept after some time)
.
.
.
EOC***
I can only post one chapter from today ( I think) as my college is gonna start. But I will try to give double update.
Stay tuned.