153.It was the worst time

Two days later...
In morning...

Avu : Ok Siddoo. The food is ready. Please heat it up before eating. Take care of you. Take your medicines on time. Ok? Bye...

(She said taking her hand bag. She looked at Siddoo who was sitting sadly on bed. She sighed and went to him. She sat on floor in front of him and took his hands in her. He looked at her)

Avu : Siddoo. Don't be sad na. My whole day will get spoiled. Please smile na now. I will come back soon. Office is important na.

Sid : But what will I do at home whole day alone?

Avu : Take rest na. That's what you have to do. And if you get bored then walk outside but don't go far. And also you can watch Netflix na.

Sid : But Avu...

Avu : Siddoo now don't act like a child and give me a hug.

(She got up and Sid didn't stand up but hugged her through her stomach only and buried his face in her stomach. She chuckled and caressed his hair. He hugged her tightly)

Sid (slowly) : Don't go na.

(Avu sighed and broke the hug. She went close and pecked his lips softly. He closed his eyes. She kissed him all over the face and then again kissed on his lips. Sid smiled. Avu also smiled and took her bag and bid him bye. 

Sid sighed and layed on bed sadly. He was annoyed a lot as Avu was leaving him alone at home. He decided that he will try to be happy and will follow all the instructions Avu gave him. He layed on bed and took rest for some time.)

With Avu...
She walked to the office and checked in. She met Radha and Mr. Khanna and told them that Sid is fine now. She quickly started doing her all pending work like a bullet train. Radha said her to be calm and do slowly but she being stubborn started doing her work at highest speed. So at last Radha sighed and went to do her work. After some time, Resham came there from the meeting and saw Avu.)

Resham : Whoaa See who arrived from the trip with family. Or should I say with boyfriend.

(Avu didn't even budge a little. Radha and others rolled their eyes at Resham.

Resham : What happened? Don't have any answer?

(Resham started her drama and started saying bad to her. Avu didn't react a little. Resham got annoyed and banged her hand on her table. That was it. It was the limit.)

Avu (shouted) : Enough.

(Others also got shocked.)

Avu : I am not uttering single word against you. But it doesn't mean that you will say these much things about me. Shut your mouth or else get ready to see worst of me.

Resham : How dare you to shout at me?

Radha : Resham enough of your drama. Get back to your work.

Resham : Oh you just shut up.

(Avu sighed and started doing her work again. Resham got annoyed and went to her desk. Avu sighed in relief and again went back to her work. Radha smirked at Resham and hi fied to Mr. Khanna. They all started working again)

In Evening...
(Avu went back home totally exhausted but excited to meet Sid. She entered home and called Sid.)

Avu : Siddoo

(As soon as she said this she was pulled back in the tightest hug by her lovely husband. She smiled and got relaxed in his warm embrace)

Sid : Don't leave me again alone. I am joining office from tomorrow. I am all fine now. It's so difficult to live without you here. Enough now. I am not living alone here.

(Avu chuckled)

Avu (in a low tone as she was exhausted) :Ok ok. Now leave me. I will make dinner.

Sid : I am also helping you.

Avu : Okay fine. 

(She quickly got fresh up and they both made dinner. She was really very tired that she was somewhat loosing her balance as well. Her small body was paining because of so much work. They ate the dinner and washed the plates together. Avu made Sid sit on bed and give his medicines. He was sitting there looking at her)

Avu (pressing the clothes) : So you are joining from tomorrow?

Sid : Yes. 

Avu : Okay fine.

(She pressed his clothes also. Then did some preparations for tomorrow so that they can get ready fast. She did the work and came towards bed. Sid pulled her and she landed on him. She smiled weakly. Sid got sad as he sensed that she is very exhausted. To lighten up her mood he said)

Sid (smirking) : Accha Avu...

Avu : Hmm?

Sid : When I was unconscious for some days then who used to change my clothes?

Avu (slowly) : Of course me na Sid. Who else will change your clothes?

Sid : Really? Then I should have never regain my conscious. Then you would have change my clothes forever right?

(And this was it. Avu shot up from him and stood in front of him)

Avu (Crying violently) : What did you say ha? You didn't want to regain your conscious just for this? Do you even know what was my condition when you were lying there on the hospital bed? Do you know how many sleepless nights I sent there sitting outside the ward? You were not showing any movement. Your body was not responding. It almost killed me from inside seeing you like that. Only I know how in that worst time I survived alone. No one was there with me. It was the worst time of my life. And you are saying this just for me to change your clothes? If you want I will do this everyday but please I beg you don't think like that. It was the wors time. It was the worse time for me.....

(With that she completely broke down and landed on the floor crying her heart out. Sid was shocked. He was numb. He looked at Avu who was crying her heart out. He cursed himself for saying those things. Tears rolled down her cheeks seeing Avu like that. He couldn't imagine what must have she faced when he was in hospital. He wiped his tears and sat down on floor in front of Avu. He put his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him. He felt pang in his heart seeing her teary and red face. She hugged him tightly and started crying violently. He hugged her back)

Avu (crying) : Please don't say like that Siddoo. Please. It was the worst time in my whole life. Don't leave me alone.

Sid : Avu I am sorry. I am extremely sorry. I will never repeat this. I promise I will never leave you. Please stop crying Kiddoo. Please.

(He was saying all these things when he didn't feel her movement. He pulled back and saw that she slept in his embrace.)

Sid (kissing her forehead) : I am sorry Kiddoo. 

(He admired her some time and then picked her up and put her on bed and layed beside her. He cleaned her face and pulled her close and soon drifted off to sleep)
.
.
.
EOC***