77.The union of lovely couple

Two days later....

Time : 12 pm

Abhi entered in Vaish's room with a full swag. He closed the door and saw she was studying. He rolled his eyes and went towards her and scared her.

Abhi : BHaaaaawwwwww

(She jumped from her place getting scared. She looked back and saw Abhi laughing his heart out. First she was angry but soon she admired his laugh and went towards him. She pulled him close and kissed his cheek. He stopped his laugh and looked at her. She was smiling. He pulled her closer)

Abhi : Some one is getting romantic, huh?

(She blushed but composed himself and pushed him that he fell on the bed. She folded her hands to her chest.)

Vaish : Mr. Nigam how can you come here at THIS time This casually?

(Abhi got up and pulled Vaish on him and both landed on bed with Vaish on top of Abhi)

Abhi (whiling stroking the hair behind her ear) : Aapke bhai ki permission leke aaya hoon.

Vaish (shocked) : WHat?

Abhi : yes. I told him that we are studying. He said ok. 

Vaish : Achha

Abhi (lovingly) : yes. 

Vaish : ok

Abhi :Sooooo

Vaish : So

Abhi (flipping her): Let's have some fun

Vaish : yes let's start study now

Abhi (frowned) : What ?Why?

Vaish :What do you mean by why? You only said na that you came here to study with me?

Abhi (nuzzling his nose in her neck) : Yeah But I want to do some romance

Vaish (pushing him) : Abhi...Let's study now. 

Abhi (getting up) : UGhhh

(Vaish went and gave a book to Abhi and made him study forcefully. She also started studying. Abhi was least interested in study. But after gaining five strong death glares from Vaish he started studying seriously.)

Time : 2 am

(Vaish looked at Abhi who was sleeping with a book on his face. She chuckled and went towards him. She took out the book and was about to go but Abi held her hand and pulled her towards him. Before Vaish could understand anything he kissed her full on her lips. She got shocked but kissed him back. He pulled back and rolled her and got on top of her)

Abhi : Now enough of studies. I am not gonna listen to you.

(Vaish smiled and hooked her arms on his neck. Before anything could happen Abhi started kissing her jawline. She was controlling her moans but failed when he kissed on her soft spot. They were enjoying their sweet romance as usual. But today something new started between them. 

Suddenly, they found their surrounding hot. Abhi slipped his hand inside her top. She shivered under his touch. He was kissing her neck and face continuously. They were loosing their control. Vaish's hands were busy in caressing his hair. His hands were roaming on her back and waist.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes which were filled with love and need. Same with her. As if she was reading his mind she put his head on her chest giving herself to him. Soon he started kissing her cleavage and she was experiencing the tour of heaven. He went down and pulled up her top a little bit and started kissing her stomach. She clutched the bedsheet tightly. 

He pulled up and took her hand and kissed it sensually and put it on his shirt. He leaned onto her. She opened the first two buttons of his shirt and slipped her hand inside on his chest. He closed his eyes feeling her seductive touch. She flipped him and came on top of him. He leaned in and kissed his chest. Her just one kiss made him to lost his control. 

She pulled back and opened the buttons of his shirt and looked at his well built body. She laid on his naked chest. He got lost in the touch of his love. He pulled her back and flipped her. He pulled down her sleeve and kissed her shoulder. She moaned. He looked in her eyes and got lost in her. His hands involuntarily went to her waist and he pulled her top up revealing her milky smooth skin.

He was just staring at her. She blushed and made his hand touch her white smooth skin. As soon as he touched her flesh he lost his control and started kissing her upper body. She smiled and let him do what he wants. He was kissing her chest and stomach. He flipped her and started kissing her back. 

Soon the atmosphere became very intense and hot. They were not in their senses. They forgot about the surrounding and were lost in each other's land. They very feeling how love feels with their loved ones. The moon also came in front from the back of the clouds to witness the union of the lovely couple. They both took their relation to the next level with each other's permission. 

Soon with the last ray of the moonlight they stopped and laid in each other's embrace with the memories of their beautiful night with Vaish on top of Abhi. The forehead kiss of Abhi giving Vaish intensely gave the full stop for the  night of love.)

Time : 8 am

(Vaish woke up and found herself on the naked chest of Abhi who was looking at her intensely. She blushed and buried her face in his chest. He caressed her bare back feeling every part of her body against his body. He pulled her up and kissed her forehead intensely. With the beautiful memories of the night they got up and got fresh)

.

.

.

EOC***
Hashh. Phew. Shiv Shiv Shiv...Ram Ram Ram...
Hey Ram bury me in the earth.
I don't know what I have written.
I am sorry if you find any mistake or anything.
I swear I was sweating while writing this.
Comment section is always open for your reviews.
Do tell me how was it.
#abhinavi scenes done.
#sidneet scenes coming soon.
Stay tuned.