192.All normal?

Two days later...
Everything was normal and on track. Guests went away. Radha and Max's parents also went back to their home. Now again all these are living together. Jack shared about their relationship and everyone was happy. Max was about to kill him but Radha made him understand. He then agreed for it.

Currently...
Sid was doing some work in his laptop and was discussing it with AD and SD. They were talking on it. Soon Jai, Abhi and Ri, Faisu, Max also joined the conversation. They were doing their business talks.

Girls are in kitchen. They are making snacks for all. All were talking and laughing. Janm was lost in her thoughts. Reem noticed it.

Reem : Jann are you ok?

Jann : Ha? Yes Di. I am fine.

(Reem nodded. Suddenly they heard crying voice. They looked at front and saw SM trying to make Advika calm but she was nit stopping. Reem was about to go but Avu stopped her)

Avu : Bhabhi you continue. I will see.

(Reem nodded. Avu went to SM and took Advika in her arms. She was throwing her legs and hands in air and was crying.)

Avu : Aww. Mera bacchaa. What happened to you my baby girl?

(Listening to her bua's voice Advika made a sound and stopped crying)

Avu : Aww. How cute! Let's go to your Dad and trouble him.

(She said wiping Advika's tears. All girls smiled at them. Avu took Advika behind Jai. He was discussing when Avu took Advika's hand and put it in his head. Jai got shocked and confused)

Jai (turned) : Advika you... Oh.. Avu. Thank god. I thought how Advika got this much big that she put her hand on head.

Avu : Kuch bhi bhai. Now playing with us.

(Jai nodded. He asked her to come and sit in them. She came and put Advika on her lap. She was holding her Dad's finger in her small palm)

Avu : Aww. How cute!!!

(All looked at them and smiled. Sid was also smiling looking at his kiddoo but it dropped when he heard her next sentence)

Avu : I just love babies a lot.

(All looked at her and then at Sid who just excused himself and went from there. All sighed. Avu was too busy with Advika to notice anything. Abhi went behind Sid when AD said him to. He went and saw Sid looking at nothing particular.)

Abhi : Sid....

(Sid wiped his tears and looked at him)

Sid : Yes...

Abhi : Sid no need to hide anything from me. I know you are upset. I can understand.

Sid : I am not worried for me. I am feeling guilty that I am hiding this big thing from her. It's her right to know everything but I am hiding it. It's not ok.

Abhi : But Sid just think about her. It's for her good only na. We know she is weak na.

(Sid nodded. Abhi made him understand and they both went back to all. They were eating snacks. Avu was still playing with Advika and Faisu was feeding her snacks. Sid smiled at them. Jish were fighting on stupid things)

Mish : Abey saale tujhe officer banaya kisne? Who was that bewakoof guy...

Max : Mish mind your language. This is what you have taught.

Mish : Huh.. Rude

Radha : Leave her Princess. He is like that only.

(both hi fived making Max irritated)

Jack : Mein hi paagal hoon.

Mish : Huh. Happy realisation.

Jack : you...

Mish : Yeah me...

Jack : Uhhh

Mish : Huh.. Idiot

Avu : Jack and Mish stop now. And Mish take her. I have to arrange my closet and cupboard a bit.

(Mish nodded and took Advika from her. Jish started playing with her forgetting their fights)

AD (out of no where) : Sid you should tell Avu truth.

(All looked at him with wide eyes)

AM : Aman but...

AD : Sid see I know her very well. Yeah she will get sad and also depressed. But before she get to know it from anywhere else it's better to tell her by ourselves. It's ok I understand that she will feel sad and all. But just think from her side as well na. She will get more mad when she will get to know that we hide it from her. I know I only said to keep it secret from her but I think now we should tell her. I know she will understand us. And I also know that she is strong. She will overcome from it.

(Sid took a deep breath)

Sid : So when I should tell her?

SD : Now?

Sid : Ok.

AD : Sid you don't have to tell her alone. Call her here. We are with you.

Anu : I will call her.

(AD nodded. Anu left to call her. Sid was waiting for her and was getting hella tensed and worried. But after two minutes they heard Anu's shout)

Anu (shouted) : Bhai, Sid Ri...

(All got worried and ran upstairs. But what they saw left them shocked)
.
.
.
EOC***
For next chapter : 80+ comments