55.Badass Girls

Sid (in mind) : Oh god. In what situation you put us. Kiddoo please wake up. What did they do with them. Nothing should happen to her. I can't even do anything. What type of boyfriend I am? I can't even protect her. Once she will get free from here I swear these all boys will be seeing their last moments.

(Abhi's mind was also filled with similar thoughts. Both brothers were crying silently. They were helpless. Jai was feeling like he is only at the fault)

Jai (in mind) : Why I didn't get convince? Whyyyyy??? I should have give them their money. Oh god. What did they do with my babies? Avu Vaish get up girls.

Boy1 : Now let's see how they taste..

Jai (in anger) : Don't you dare to do anything with them. I swear this will be your last day.

Boy2 : I think you don't want to see your sisters safe. Ok then

Jai : no no. Don't do anything. You will get what you want. See I can give you anything that you want. You wanted 1 crore na. Leave that. I will give blank cheque to you. You can take whatever amount you want but don't do anything to them.

Boy1 : Accha. Nice offer. But sorry. Now I don't want money. I just want to taste their flesh. They are very hot to handle man.

(Sid and Abhi were getting hell furious. They were not able to move. Jai was getting hell worried now. He was regretting his decision)

Boy1 : Ok then let's start. Boys open them.

Jai : Nooooooo

(Boys open their ropes. As soon as they open their ropes Vaish and Avu gave the most tightest punch on two of the boys. All got shocked to the core. Jai smiled widely. Sid and Abhi got relief.)

Boy1 : What is happening?

Vaish : What you think we were unconscious? Yeah we were. But we got our consciousness few time ago. But we were just pretending. Because we were tied. Now get ready you all.

Boy2 : For what?

Jai : To watch fighting sequence (He said dramatically sitting on the nearby stone)

(All others were confused. But soon they got the biggest shock of their life. They saw all 6 boys were getting beaten up by Vaish and Avu very very very badly. Other two boys were standing with horrified expressions. Girls were beating all the boys effortlessly. They were not even getting any difficulties. They were beating them like a pro. All others were shocked to the core especially Sidshek.
In no time all boys were lying there unconscious. Other two boys were about to run but Jai caught them)

Jai : Are are ... Aap kaha chale? Aapko bhi toh laddoo khana padega na

(And at third minute they both were also lying unconscious on the floor. Nandras smirked at all. Avu and Vaish ran and hugged Jai tightly. Jai hugged them back tightly. They broke the hug and Jai cupped their faces)

Jai : You both are ok right?

Vaish : Yes bhai. Just head is paining.

Avu : Yeah. A lot. I think they hit us with some tod that's why.

Jai : Oh okay okay. Let's go then quick.

Vaishneet : Yeah.

(They turned and were about to go but stopped looking at the expressions on the faces of others including teachers. They all were having horrified expressions on their faces. Nandras chuckled at them)

Jai : Move now. Show khatam hua.

(All move aside. Just then Faisu spoke)

Faisu : Ladkiyan itna maar bhi sakti hain

(As soon as he finished his sentence all three Nandras gave him a glare. But soon it turned into sorryful face as they saw Jann.)

All Nandras : All the best to you.

(And they went)

Faisu (confused) : All the best? But why? I toh...

(Before he could complete his sentence he received a tight slap by none other than Jann. He looked at her. She was fuming in anger)

Jann : Will you please repeat the last sentence

Faisu (scared) : No nahi.. I am sorry

Jann : Better. Ladkiyon ko kamjor mat samjhna.... Kabhi bhi.

(Saying this she left. All others also went. Jann was walking furiously. She stomped her leg on one stone and was about to fall but Faisu held her through her waist. She closed her eyes in fear. Faisu was looking at her angelic face. She opened her eyes and saw Faisu looking at her. She got lost in his eyes which were already staring at her. Faisu made her stand with his hands still on her waist. He pinned her to the wall of the cave. She gasped. Both were staring at each other. He came close to her. There was only some centimeters gap between them.)

Faisu (mumbled against her lips) : I love....... Your attitude baby

(He almost kissed her. She was shivering a lot. Both got goosebumps on their bodies. Soon they realized what they are doing and moved apart. Jann ran from there. Faisu scratched the back of his neck. Heat rushed to both of their cheeks. Soon they joined the others)
.
.
.
EOC***
Someone here wanted Fainat scenes. So here it is. I hope I write it ok ok. I am sorry I forgot your username. One chapter left for today. Gonna come in a while. So stay tuned.