69.World war three

Next morning...

(Jai woke up first. He saw that his cute sisters are sleeping on him completely forgetting that he is a human. But but but of course it is not affecting him much as he is their strongest superhero. He smiled at his sisters. He looked here and there to find Jann sleeping on Ri. Ri has his hands wrapped around Jann. Jai was about to get up but he thought to stay like that for some time. He started caressing his sisters' hair softly. 

He then heard some noises. He saw that Reem and others are waking up. Abhi, Sid saw Jai and smiled. Reem also saw them and smiled. He looked at Faisu who was looking like he will kill someone. He looked at that direction and saw that he was looking and Ri and Jann. He chuckled. He then looked at his new sister who was smilling looking at Ri and Jann. She took a picture of them. Jai found it cute. They all came towards Jai and Ri.)

Reem : Ummm you want to wake up?

Jai : yes.

Sid : Shall we move them?

Jai : No it's fine

Abhi : Then how will you wake up

Jai : Leave it. if you even try to wake them up then they will beat you very badly. Whenever they sleep with me they always sleep a little more. So it's ok. Leave them. 

Faisu : And what about HER

(He said pointing to Jann who just stirred in sleep but involuntarily Ri caressed her hair and she went in deep slumber again making Faisu's blood boiled like a lava)

Jai : Don't even think of it if you want to live. She will toh beat you till you fell unconscious.

(Faisu was taken a back. Others chuckled. Suddenly they saw Vaishneet waking up. They stirred in sleep and gripped Jai's shirt tightly with their one hand. Jai caressed their hair in order to let them sleep but they opened their eyes. They looked up and saw Jai looking at them. They smiled and kissed his cheeks. 

He kissed their foreheads. He woke up in that position only and made them sit his lap. They rubbed their eyes just like a baby. They looked here and there and saw all were looking at them with an awww expression. In between this their photosession was also done by their lovely boyfriends secretly.)

Jai : Girls you want to sleep more?

VaishNeet : No

Jai : Then go now. Get fresh and I will bring your almonds. It's in my tent. 

(VaishNeet made a frwon)

Jai : What?

Vaishneet : We don't wanna go.

Jai : Then?

(They both smirked. Jai understood and laughed)

Jai : Ok ok. Go ahead. I am not into this plan. I am going. Take support of your new friends. And if I get to know that the fight led to world war three then you will not get chocolates for hours. Got it?

(They nodded)

Jai : Good. And wear your slippers. Don't jump here and there.

(They nodded. Jai went away taking his stuff)

Faisu : About what you were talking?

(Avu spread her arms towards Faisu indicating him to pick her up. He smiled and picked her up. She told him to take her towards Jann. Then Vaish spread her arms towards Sid. He also did the same)

Abhi : Now toh tell what is your plan?

Reem : Kids I am going. Do whatever you wnt but be careful.

(All nodded. She also left)

Vaish : We will not do anything but will wake Jann up.

Avu : yes yes nothing else

(They both said making their very innocent face. All found it suspicious. Both nudged Jann)

Vaish : Wake up Jann

Jann : No

Avu : Jann wake up na

(They started shaking her vigorously. Ri woke up and saw them. He was telling them to not wake up Jann by joining his hands in front of them. But they being Nandra sisters didn't listen him. Finally when Jann was about to open her eyes Avu and Vaish just got up and ran away from there leaving all confused. But the thing next they saw turned their facial expression from confusion to scared. They saw Jann who just punched Ri straight on his face making him groan. All gulped in fear. Jann sat on his stomach)

Jann : Do you want to produce your next generation or not?

Ri : y....y..e..s

Jann : Good

(With that she punched his stomach and was about to got up but Ri pulled her in his lap. And before the World war three happens he back hugged her and kissed her cheeks to calm her anger which can cause many problems for him in whole day. Faisu was fuming in anger which is noticed by the one and only Sid. 

Jann melted in Ri's embrace and touch and turned and kissed his cheek and caressed it. All adored them. Then they all got up and went to get ready)

.

.

.

EOC***