83.First day of Third year

Two days later.... 

At the entrance of St. Crescent college...

(All were standing there biding bye to Jai except Reem. Vaishneet were hugging him tightly and were crying)

VaishNeet (crying) : Bhai we don't want to study. Let us also come. Don't leave us.

Jai (controlling his tears) : Don't say like this. You have to make Mom Dad proud na? Then you have to study. Think what if dad comes to know that his courageous princesses were crying like this? What will he think? He will also cry silently na. Don't cry like this now. 

(VaishNeet stopped crying and broke the hug. They looked at him with teary eyes. He cupped their faces)

Jai : Don't stress yourself. I know you will top in this year also. But take care of yourself. Don't fight. Be good babies. Behave neatly. If you get into any problem just send me signal. I will be here in the next hour. Don't over study at night. And take almonds regularly. Ok? 

(They nodded. He kissed their cheeks and hugged them for sometime)

Jai : Ri take care of them. Don't give them a lot of chocolates. 

(Ri chuckled and nodded. Jai broke the hug and hugged others)

Jai (to Sidshek) : I know you are their good friends. Please be with them like this forever.

Sidshek : We will

(Jai hugged them also. Lastly he again looked at his princesses and hugged them and kissed their chubby cheeks. Finally with heavy heart he turned back. He was about to go but Vaishneet ran and hugged him tightly from behind. He turned and hugged them back. Then he pulled their cheeks and kissed them. They then went inside. 

Jai turned to go. As soon as he turned tears started rolling down his cheeks without his permission. He was continuously wiping his tears but they were just flowing down. He then controlled himself from break down. He sighed and stood straight. He wore his glasses and went in his car)

.

.

.

Next day...
Gates of St. Crescent got open welcoming the students in their new year. Teachers and Principal were happy a lot. Why? Because their biggest fear "JAI" is not here. All students were excited for the new year and making new memories. Vaishneet were sad as Jai is not  here but are excited a little.

Gate of canteen got open revealing the members of our group. They entered in full swag. All students were looking at them as always. Boys started to drool at our hot girls. But our boys held them close and glared at the boys. They quickly looked away. All sat down and started eating their breakfast. 

Anu : So we are having different classes. 

Vaish : Yeah

Anu : why yaar?

Ri : It's ok Anu. I am with you only. 

(She nodded and blushed but hide. After breakfast all went in their classes. Sabko pata hain kaun kiske saath hain. But just for formality bata deti hoon. Pairs are Abhinavi, Fainat, Rinushka and Sidneet. They all settled down)

.
.
.

With Fainat...

Faisu : Ab woh.. Can I sit with you Jann?

Jann : Yeah sit na. Why are you asking?

Faisu : Woh I thought you will deny.

(Jann smiled at him. They started attending their lecture)

.
.
.

With Rinushka...

(They were attending their lecture when Anu felt something on her thigh. She looked down and saw Ri's hand. She looked at him and saw that he was having no expression on his face and was listening to the lecture. Anu blushed and removed his hand. He again did same. She again removed his hand. This happens more than three times. Ri got irritate and pulled her closer by her waist. She got shocked)

Anu : Ri what are you doing?

Ri (huskily) : What am I doing LOVE?

Anu : Ri please. We are in class. 

Ri : So?

Anu : Ri yaar. Leave me.

Ri : No. 

(She sighed and sat like that only. So readers they both have confessed their feelings to each other in vacation at Taj Mahal. No one knows about it.)

.
.
.
With Abhinavi...

(Vaish was fully concentrating on what teacher is talking and was making notes. Abhi was getting hell bored. He looked at Vaish and sighed. After some time, Vaish sighed heavily. Abhi looked at her and saw her sweating)

Abhi (worried) : Vaish what happened? You ok?

Vaish : I don't know Abhi. I am feeling very hot. 

Abhi : Let's go out then.

Vaish : No leave it.

Abhi : Vaish look at yourself. You are sweating.

Vaish : Leave it. I will manage. 

Abhi : Arey but....

Vaish : Abhi leave it...

(She ignored and started making notes again. Abhi took out his handkerchief and sprinkled some water on it. He started wiping her sweat. She felt better. She smiled at him. He kissed her nose.)

.
.
.

With Sidneet...

(Avu and Sid were sitting on bench. Sid was feeling very excited and different)

Avu : What happened?

Sid : We are sitting like this for the first time. So I am just excited.

(Avu chuckled and Sid smiled. He pulled her and kissed her cheeks)

{Readers be like : Abey dusre bacche gaye kaha?}

.

.

.

EOC***
Many things are coming soon.
Stay Tuned.