68.The second game

(Jai looked at their sisters and smiled. All looked at them. Sid smiled at Vaish and Abhi looked at Avu who were sleeping peacefully on their lap. They found it adorable. They both caressed their hair and placed a kiss on their foreheads. Avu and Vaish smiled in sleep. Both chuckled.)

Reem : They are so cute.

Abhi/Sid/Jai : Indeed

(All laughed a little)

Abhi : Jai bhai so let's end this here only and let's sleep now.

Jai/Ri/Jann : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Sid : What? But why?

Jann : If they woke up tomorrow...

Ri : And found out that we slept without playing the second game...

Jai : Then they both will murder all of us by their screams...

Reem : Oh. So ab....

Ri/Jai/Jann : SO wake them up.

Abhi /Sid : ok

Abhi : Avu baccha see we have to play other game also. Utho

Sid : Vaish get up please. Let's play now.

Jann : Aise koi uthaata hain kya?

Sid : then?

Jai (making fake call) : Hello Dad.....

Vaish/Avu (waking up with a jerk) : Dad ka call hain? Do mujhe...

(They ran to Jai and snatched the phone. They saw there is no one. They started beating Jai)

Jai : Ok let's sleep now. 

Avu/Vaish : No I am sorry

Ri : Good. Now bhai say the second game.

Jai : Hide and Seek

Faisu : Par yaha kaise?

Jann (Excited) : In Jungle....

Vaish/Ri/Avu : Yayyy

Abhi : In Jungle?

Jai : Yeah. It will be fun

Faisu : but...

Jai : No buts let's start the game. Who is gonna find first?

Avu : ME?

Jai : Okay. Turn and count till 10. Let's go guys we will hide.

(They all went. Avu started counting. Then she excitedly went in Jungle. And on the very next 4th minute all were out. She was jumping in joy. Faisu was lost as he was hiding very nearby.)

Ri : Okay so now Faisu will find us.

(They all went inside. Faisu started the counting. Jai, Jann, Ri, Vaish and Avu were enjoying a lot. Abhi was walking with trembling legs. Suddenly he bumped into someone)

Abhi : Please please bhoot ji. Don't kill me. I will make potions for you but don't kill me. Please...

Sm1 : Abhi....

(Abhi opened his eyes and saw sm1 was Vaish. He was scared a lot. He just hugged her tightly. She hugged him back)

Vaish : Abhi are you scared? 

Abhi : Hmm

Vaish : Why didn't you tell me before? We must had dropped this idea na. 

(He didn't say anything. He buried his face in the crook of her neck. After some time they heard a shout)

With Avu...

(She was enjoying while jumping here and there. Suddenly sm1 pulled her. She gasped but recognized the person. It was Sid)

Sid : So my kiddoo is enjoying huh?

Avu : yes

Sid : Then let's enjoy together now.

Avu : huh?

(Sid pinned her to one tree and started kissing her hungrily. She also kissed him back. They were enjoying their moments when they heard a shout)

With Faisu...

(After counting he started going towards forest)

Faisu : Hey bhagwan apne bacche ka khayal rakhna. 

(He went little far but he couldn't find anyone)

Faisu : Jai hanuman gyan gun saagar...

(Suddenly he saw someone)

Faisu : Who are you?

sm1 : I am......

(The person flipped the hair. As soon as Faisu saw that person he shouted on the top of his lungs and ran towards the bonfire. All heard his shout and came there running.)

Jai : Faisu what happened?

Faisu : Bhai woh.. waha ek chudail thi

Jann (held his coller) : Tumne mujhe chudail kaha?

Faisu : No. I swear waha pe thi.

Jann : Duffer woh mein hi thi. You saw my face in half moonlight. Idiot

Faisu : What?

Jann : Are you deaf....

Faisu : What?

Jai : Ok ok leave now.

Vaish : Bhai let's sleep now. Some people are scared to go inside of Jungle. (She said pointing towards Abhi to which Jai chuckled)

Reem : yeah please

Jai (chuckling) : Okay okay. Let's sleep now. Come you both. We are sleeping together today. (He said pointing at Vaishneet to which they both jumped and Sidshek frowned as they won't be able to sleep with their LOVES)

(Jai lied in middle and Vaishneet on both sides of him. He covered all of them with blanket. He pulled them closer to himself. They both wrapped their arms around his torso and closed their eyes. Jai started caressing their hair with both of his hands. They both slept after some time. He smiled and kissed their foreheads. He also slept. Others also slept in no time as all were tired)

.

.

.

EOC***