102.Jai's wedding

From the first ray of sunlight, the Kaur mansion got up and started running here and there for the preparations. All get ready to witness the grand wedding of Jai and Payal. Reem would be reaching there in some time. Avu got ready and came down running. Sid and all others were present there. Sid saw her and got lost. She looked at him and blushed. She was running when two pair of arms wrapped around her. She looked behind and saw her dad. She smiled at him.

AD : Princess don't run

Avu (puppy eyes) : Sorry dad. 

AD (smiled) : It's ok cutie pie.

(He picked her up and came downstairs. All admired them. Soon all guests reached there. Reem also came with heavy heart. She saw Jai sitting in mandap. Jai also looked at her and smiled. She smiled with heavy heart. Avu who saw this made a sad face. Other businessman and all also came. Soon wedding started. All were enjoying it. 

Don't know why but Jai was remembering all his moments of him with Reem. He was trying to concentrate on wedding but it was not happening. Soon the bride came and all rituals started. Reem's heart was beating at fast rate. After some rituals wedding finished with all rituals and all. All congratulated the couple. Jai and his friends were standing in hall. Jai was looking for Reem.)

Jai (to Avu) : Avu where is Reem? I haven't seen her since so long.

Avu : Right beside you.

Jai (confused) : huh?

(He looked beside him and found Reem standing there in the same wedding dress in which Payal was supposed to be there. He got shocked and others also got shocked)

Jai : What the hell?

Avu : Bhai calm down.

Jai : What calm down? Reem what are you doing here in wedding dress? Where is Payal? What is happening here?

Avu : Bhai you are married to Reem di not Payal.

Jai (shocked, Shouted) : WHAT?

(His voice echoed in hall and all looked at them. PD, AM, AD, SD, SM were shocked to see Reem in wedding dress. They come there.)

AD : what is happening here?

Jai (shouted) : I am asking again what the hell is this Reem Nigam?

AM : Jai wait. Let all the guests go out. We will see this later.

(AD ordered guards to take all out. Jai was fuming in anger and so was AD and PD. After all left AD turned towards them. SM and SD were shocked and standing there only)

AM : Now say what the hell you have done?

Jai (shouted) : Ask this Reem mom. How the hell I got married to her?

PD : Where is my daughter Mr. Nandra.

AD : Wait. Mr. Nigam will you please explain what is this behavior? How your daughter did this to my son?

SD : I am sorry Mr. Nandra. But even I don't know anything. 

PD : What the hell? How this can be possible? you....

Jai (shouted on top) : ENOUGH. 

(All got scared. Tears rolled down Reem's cheeks)

Jai : I don't want to know anything. I am done. 

(He stormed out from there. All tried to stop him but he went out. Reem was more than scared. SM went to her)

Sm (with teary eyes) : Reem what have you done?

Reem : I am sorry mom.

PD : What sorry? Where is my daughter? I want her. Your daughter is gold digger or you are a gold digger.

(Sid was controlling his anger. From nowhere Avu shouted)

Avu (shouted) : SHUT UP. SHUT UP ALL.

(All stopped talking)

Avu : Now no one will say anything. Listen to me. And you uncle...Don't you dare to say anything to Bhabhi and her parents. I swear I will destroy your everything in next minute. 

AM : Avu what....

Avu : No mom. Let me finish. So mister you are talking about the gold digger thing right? Just look who is talking. You and your so called daughter did this with my family and you are still here. You have no right to stand in front of my dad. 

AD : Avu stop it. What are you saying?

PD : One minute. Have you kidnapped my daughter? I will call the police now only.

Avu : Ok. Call now. Go ahead. I don't have any problems. I just want to tell you that your daughter must have now started planning about her honeymoon in train. 

PD : WHAT?

AD : Enough Avu. I don't want to  hear anything. Just go from here. I will just say that whatever happened. It was our matter. Why this girl married to Jai? And for whom you are talking? For them? Don't you think you should believe my friend not them?

Avu (shocked) : Dad you are thinking that I am a lier? This is so unexpected.

AD : Bass. Avu. Now nothing can be done. Mr. Mehra I am really sorry. I....

PD : I am going.

(He went)

SD : I am very sorry Mr. Nandra from her side. I didn't know about all this. 

AD : I don't want to say anything. You can go from here

(AD went. Behind him AM also went)

Avu (to SD) : Uncle trust me. She is not at fault..She....

SD : I know that.

Avu : huh?

SD (caressing Reem's hair) : I know my princess very well. She can't do anything which will led my head down. I know her and I trust her.

(Reem hugged him tightly and started crying)

Reem : I am sorry dad. I...

SD : Shh. It's ok princess. But now I can't do anything.

SM (wiped her tears) : Beta. I know it is difficult. But now you have to face all this. We know you can do it. I know you are strong. All the best my baccha. I will miss you.

(SD and SM hugged her. Sid also joined the hug. They kissed her forehead and went away. Others also went away including Sid. Avu was too stunned of SD and SM's cool behavior. She looked at Reem who was crying. She went to her and hugged her. Then she consoled her and took her to Jai's room)

.

.

.

EOC***
Kaisa laga dhamka?
This was last for today.
Stay Tuned.