2.Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

In evening...
At 4 pm...
Two persons came out from the hostel. They were covering their faces. They both were walking opposite to each other. After about half an hour, they both came at some jungle type area. They both entered in the jungle from opposite locations and were walking and walking. After some time they both came in front of some hut type house. As soon as they saw each other they ran towards each other and jumped on each other. Person 1 picked up person 2 and twirled. Then put down.

Person 1 : Let's go inside first.

Person 2 : Yes.

(They went inside the house. It was a cute, small and pretty house. It is having a small room, a kitchen and washroom. Everything was neetly managed.

They both went in. Person 1 closed the door. As soon as person 1 closed the door, person 2 screamed and jumped on him)

Person 2 :  I MISS YOU SO MUCH SIDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Person 1 (chuckled) : SAME HERE AVU KIDDOOOOOOOOOOO......

(I think my readers must have already guessed who these two persons are. But for formality let me tell you that they are our great hero and heroin SIDDHARTH AND AVNEET)

Avu : I miss you so much Siddoo

Sid : Same here kiddo..

(Sid was twirling her and she is on hanging on him like a baby. After some time Sid put her on the bed and hovered over her. He put her hands above her head and started kissing her on her neck. She was giggling a lot because it was tickling her. Sid was enjoying a lot. After about ten minutes she pushed him with her full force)

Sid (frowned) : Avuuuuuuuu....

Avu : Sid... It's tickling...

Sid : So what? Let me do my job.

(He nuzzled in her neck. She again pushed him back)

Sid : Kya hain?

Avu : Wait na.

(Avu then settled in a correct position and guestured him to continue. He grinned like a monkey and started placing kisses on her face, neck and lower neck. She was caressing his hair with both of her hands. She was giggling a lot. Here Sid was not letting any place left on her upper body above her chest which hasn't his lips marks.
After some time when he was satisfied he pulled back and kissed her full on her lips. She kissed him back with same passion. They then pulled back after 200000 years.
Sid kissed Avu on her nose and forehead. She giggled. He stared at her for few minutes. He came back in his senses when Avu was calling him)

Avu : Sid....

Sid : Ha.. Ha...

Avu : Ab meri baari...

Sid (Acting Innocent) : Huh?

Avu : Aannn Siddo...

Sid (chuckled) : Ok ok come.

(Sid layed down beside her. She came on top of him. Then opened all the buttons of his shirt. She placed her head on his chest and hugged him like a baby. He chuckled and engulfed her so tiny figure with his large arms. They felt like they are in heaven. Sid sighed loudly. Avu was busy listening to his heartbeats. He started caressing her hair very lovingly. She was feeling relaxed after many days.)

Avu (with a cute pout and baby voice) : Siddoo..

Sid : Ha..

Avu : I missed you so much in these seven days.

Sid : Same here kiddo... Because of Dada I couldn't come.

Avu : and because of Jai bhai I couldn't come.

Sid : Hmm

Avu : We can't even meet each other because of this so called rival groups.

Sid : yes. We can't even see each other in college.

Avu : Let it be now. I don't wanna ruin our quality time.

(With that she hugged him tighter. Sid chuckled)

Sid : Avu??

Avu : hmm.

Sid : Why today you sat with that Chipkali?

Avu : who?

Sid : Wahi Riyaz.

Avu : Yayy. He is my best friend.

Sid (rolled his eyes) : yeah yeah I know. But don't go so close to him

(Avu pulled her head in order to see his face)

Avu (smirk) : Are you jealous?

Sid (with a pout) : yeah.

Avu (pecked his lips) : Awww. Ok fine.

(Sid smiled. Avu again buried her face in his chest and hugged him. Sid hugged her back)

Sid : Avu...

Avu : ha?

Sid : Why you always open my shirt buttons to hug me?

Avu : Because then only I can feel your body and your heartbeats. And I love the way your heart beats. I feel so connected. Why? Do you have any problem?

Sid : No not at all.

(They both keep talking for hours. Then She slept on Sid's chest like that only. Sid saw this and chuckled. He kissed her on forehead and keep her near his heart.

After some time it was 7.30 pm. He thought to leave because it's time for dinner. He then looked at Avu. He thought not to disturb her. So he just picked her up like that. It was looking like he was carrying a baby. He again kissed her forehead and chubby cheecks. He went out and locked the hut with one hand. And started walking.)
.
.
.
EOC***
So here was the second chapter.
Let's see how Sid will take Avu in her room without getting noticed by anyone in next chapter.
Tell me how much you like the chapter.
Stay tuned.