26.Almost caught

Avu and Sid did their studies for whole six days like this. They enjoyed studying together. They also did their cute, sweet romance a lot in thses days. They were very happy. But but but... Do you think they can leave happy like this?? Na na na... Let's see what is happening today... 😈😈😈😈

Sunday Evening...
Sid and Avu were at their place in the jungle. They have studied whole syllabus and were revising each and everything now.

After some time..

Sid : Bas ab. Bohot ho gaya.

Avu(chuckled) : Okok. Let's stop now. Because we have done a lot.

Sid (grinning) : Yes...

(Before Avu can react on anything Sid pull her on his lap. She got shocked. Sid directly started kissing her neck non stop. She shivered. Sid was giving her kisses continuously without wasting any second. He has his hands around her waist.

After some time he pulled away. Avu was about to say something but he again threw her on bed and hovered over her. He then started giving her kisses all over her face and neck and on the upper side of her chest and her cleavage. He slide his hand on her bare waist. She got goosebumps all over her body.
When he got satisfied he pulled back and layed on bed beside her.

Avu hovered over him. She opened his shirt and hugged him like a baby. Sid chuckled and hugged her back keeping his giant arms around her tiny body. He felt relaxed. Avu slept there in no time.

After some time they both got up and decided to leave for hostel. They started walking hand in hand to the hostel. When they reached on the road, they wore masks. It was quite a night time and it was dark outside. Avu was about to go by different path but Sid was not letting go her hand. Avu turned back. Sid pleased her through his puppy eyes. She sighed and they again started walking hand in hand. 

They reached at hostel. They were at the entrance of the hostel. They stopped there. They were staring at each other's eyes. They heard someone coming. They quickly made their way to girl's hostel. They were now at one of the corner. They were again staring into each other's eyes. Just then Avu saw................................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JAI was coming towards them. She got scared. Sid looked at her and looked behind and saw Jai. Jai was very close to them. Avu started shivering due to fear.

Avu : S.i....d

Sid : Shhh kuch nahi hoga. Take off your mask

Avu (shocked) : Sid are you...

Sid : Fast kiddooo fast

(She took off her mask. Sid saw Jai very close to them. He just twirled her and smashed his lips on her and cupped her whole face with his giant hands. Avu got shocked and widened her eyes. But Sid was kissing her like there is no tomorrow. She also kissed him back. Jai was looking at his phone. He looked up and saw them. He made a disgusting face and went from there. As soon as Jai went Sid broke the kiss. Avu breathed heavily. Sid took her hand and went in her room closing the door. He made her sit on bed and give her water. She calmed a bit and started crying. Sid hugged her and started caressing her hair lovingly.)

Avu (crying) : Sid what if today bhai had caught us? 

Sid : Shh. Don't worry. Nothing is gonna happen. Don't take stress. Ok?

(She calmed down after some time. Sid pulled back and looked at her face. She has tears on her cheeks. He wiped that tears. He saw her small nose got red. He chuckled and Avu smiled)

Sid : Now don't cry and be a good kiddoo. Ok?

(She nodded. Sid then kissed her cheeks and went in his room)

.

.

.

EOC***

Get ready for dhamaka...

.